Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General Election 10:43 - Apr 18 with 36087 viewsCountyJim

About to be called if rumours are to be believed
General Election on 20:59 - Apr 18 with 927 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

General Election on 20:55 - Apr 18 by perchrockjack

Ok then..

Again

If somebody votes Tory ,does it make them scum

Clearly ,reading the cockscomments on here anyone that does is such

only in your head Perchie my friend

one of my best mates votes Tory

and hes a c@nt

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

General Election on 21:02 - Apr 18 with 917 viewsexiledclaseboy

General Election on 20:55 - Apr 18 by perchrockjack

Ok then..

Again

If somebody votes Tory ,does it make them scum

Clearly ,reading the cockscomments on here anyone that does is such

No.

Poll: Tory leader

General Election on 21:02 - Apr 18 with 916 viewsWarwickHunt

General Election on 20:56 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

I was leaning towards LibDem until that utter moron Farron was unable to ditch his fundamentalist bible bashing opinions on C4 news.

Straight out contest between Labour and a conservative in our constituency.

Come back, Cleggy - all is (almost) forgiven. You massive plum.

Farron, Corbyn and May. What a fûcking state.
General Election on 21:03 - Apr 18 with 911 viewsexiledclaseboy

General Election on 20:56 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

I was leaning towards LibDem until that utter moron Farron was unable to ditch his fundamentalist bible bashing opinions on C4 news.

Straight out contest between Labour and a conservative in our constituency.

I find Farron to be tremendously disagreeable as well.

And your choice in your area will be?

General Election on 21:05 - Apr 18 with 904 viewsClinton

I voted labour solid from about 1980 for about 25 years.
Now, they don't know what they're doing. perhaps it's because Im getting old and grumpy, but they just seem to whinge all the time.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

General Election on 21:06 - Apr 18 with 897 viewslondonlisa2001

General Election on 21:02 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

Come back, Cleggy - all is (almost) forgiven. You massive plum.

Farron, Corbyn and May. What a fûcking state.

Oh, for Charles Kennedy.
General Election on 21:07 - Apr 18 with 894 viewsWarwickHunt

General Election on 21:06 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

Oh, for Charles Kennedy.

Steady on!
General Election on 21:08 - Apr 18 with 889 viewswaynekerr55

General Election on 20:59 - Apr 18 by Neath_Jack

Stick to arselicking Warwick, Lisa and other exiles Wayney, there's a good lad.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously though - look at the two and eight of Wales and the consistent flood of money into Cardiff.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

General Election on 21:12 - Apr 18 with 879 viewslondonlisa2001

General Election on 21:03 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

I find Farron to be tremendously disagreeable as well.

And your choice in your area will be?

I genuinely don't know.

I believe Corbyn and his 'top table' to be genuinely horrific. More horrific than May.

Having said that, our local Labour MP, Andy Slaughter, is a good bloke, good MP, and on the occasions I've met him, seems very nice as well.

I'm going to wait a bit to see what May says. If her intention in calling this election (I don't mean the nonsense reasons of today), is to stop the Tories being in thrall to the right of the party, and they become a lot more centrist, then I'll vote Conservative. If the Labour Party saw sense over Brexit and replaced a number of their top table I'd vote Labour. If Farron at any point decides his religiously influenced views on homosexuality are abhorrent, or commits to NEVER allowing them to influence policy, then I'll vote LibDem.

It's Sophie's Choice to be frank.
General Election on 21:14 - Apr 18 with 873 viewsNeath_Jack

General Election on 21:08 - Apr 18 by waynekerr55

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously though - look at the two and eight of Wales and the consistent flood of money into Cardiff.

And the Tories will be good for Wales will they? I couldn't give a toss about whatever leafy suburb you live in, it holds zero interest to me.

Speaking from personal experience, i've been able to live a very good lifestyle under a Labour government, but i haven't voted for them since 1997.

Whatever party gets in, we're going to be f*cked for many, many years, and don't pretend any different.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

General Election on 21:14 - Apr 18 with 869 viewslondonlisa2001

General Election on 21:07 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

Steady on!

He was a dream compared to Farron.
General Election on 21:17 - Apr 18 with 856 viewsperchrockjack

Take it you not managed to escape yet

No other country seems to hate more those who move away

You recon bed with racist IRA lover trampie

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

General Election on 21:17 - Apr 18 with 856 viewsexiledclaseboy

General Election on 21:14 - Apr 18 by Neath_Jack

And the Tories will be good for Wales will they? I couldn't give a toss about whatever leafy suburb you live in, it holds zero interest to me.

Speaking from personal experience, i've been able to live a very good lifestyle under a Labour government, but i haven't voted for them since 1997.

Whatever party gets in, we're going to be f*cked for many, many years, and don't pretend any different.

You do have this tremendous knack of cutting through all the froth and whacking various nails firmly on the head from time to time, fair play. I apologise in advance if that sound patronising, I don't mean it to.

General Election on 21:20 - Apr 18 with 849 viewsperchrockjack

I can't remember a time when we weren't fooked

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

General Election on 21:28 - Apr 18 with 836 viewsNeath_Jack

General Election on 21:17 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

You do have this tremendous knack of cutting through all the froth and whacking various nails firmly on the head from time to time, fair play. I apologise in advance if that sound patronising, I don't mean it to.

I'll wear that post like a medal of honour

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

General Election on 22:09 - Apr 18 with 802 viewsEbo

General Election on 21:12 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

I genuinely don't know.

I believe Corbyn and his 'top table' to be genuinely horrific. More horrific than May.

Having said that, our local Labour MP, Andy Slaughter, is a good bloke, good MP, and on the occasions I've met him, seems very nice as well.

I'm going to wait a bit to see what May says. If her intention in calling this election (I don't mean the nonsense reasons of today), is to stop the Tories being in thrall to the right of the party, and they become a lot more centrist, then I'll vote Conservative. If the Labour Party saw sense over Brexit and replaced a number of their top table I'd vote Labour. If Farron at any point decides his religiously influenced views on homosexuality are abhorrent, or commits to NEVER allowing them to influence policy, then I'll vote LibDem.

It's Sophie's Choice to be frank.

You're making it sound like a vanity vote, it is this simple:
Decide between the guy who wants to protect our NHS, tackle tax avoidance by corporations and address the housing problem, re-nationalise our public services and transport infrastructure OR a terminally insane megalomaniac who wants to turn the UK in a post Brexit tax haven for the elite, take money from the most vulnerable in society and cosies up to fascists in Saudi Araba and the US.

Tough one that Lisa but you crack on and vote for the despots or the totally unelectable Lib Dems, your choice.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

General Election on 22:48 - Apr 18 with 776 viewsDrizzy

All this thread has served to do is highlight the hostile divisions among various groups of our society and how little constructive debate there can be when people are so entrenched in their beliefs. Look at Ebo and Bluey in this thread, a pair of c*cks may I add, and the nature of their debates. The tiresome paradigm of left vs. right with nothing pertinent being discussed. Far too entrenched in their own beliefs and immersed in the Guardian/Telegraph (delete as appropriate) echo chamber.

Then you have the out of touch like Warwick who makes nothing but derisory comments about Corbyn and Momentum because the Labour Party of today isn't the same as the one he knocked doors for in the '70s. He embodies so many of the problems with Labour's "traditional roots" that ridicule the young people that are, albeit naively, engaging with politics for the first time. Look at his responses in this thread, the kind of sneery elitist condescension that he likely stood against in his youth. I suppose six figures and a KT postcode will do that to someone.

Anyhow this general election seems a foregone conclusion and it's hard to get excited for it. We're likely to see the lowest turnout for a GE in history and it's not hard to see why with a failing electorate system. Here's hoping Theresa can steer the Conservatives to centrist ground so that when we eventually tire of scandalous Tory austerity we'll still have some semblance of welfare and an NHS.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

General Election on 22:52 - Apr 18 with 765 viewsDarran

General Election on 22:48 - Apr 18 by Drizzy

All this thread has served to do is highlight the hostile divisions among various groups of our society and how little constructive debate there can be when people are so entrenched in their beliefs. Look at Ebo and Bluey in this thread, a pair of c*cks may I add, and the nature of their debates. The tiresome paradigm of left vs. right with nothing pertinent being discussed. Far too entrenched in their own beliefs and immersed in the Guardian/Telegraph (delete as appropriate) echo chamber.

Then you have the out of touch like Warwick who makes nothing but derisory comments about Corbyn and Momentum because the Labour Party of today isn't the same as the one he knocked doors for in the '70s. He embodies so many of the problems with Labour's "traditional roots" that ridicule the young people that are, albeit naively, engaging with politics for the first time. Look at his responses in this thread, the kind of sneery elitist condescension that he likely stood against in his youth. I suppose six figures and a KT postcode will do that to someone.

Anyhow this general election seems a foregone conclusion and it's hard to get excited for it. We're likely to see the lowest turnout for a GE in history and it's not hard to see why with a failing electorate system. Here's hoping Theresa can steer the Conservatives to centrist ground so that when we eventually tire of scandalous Tory austerity we'll still have some semblance of welfare and an NHS.

"Look at Ebo and Bluey in this thread, a pair of c*cks may I add"

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

General Election on 23:00 - Apr 18 with 753 viewsStrikeout

Dirty cheating lying Tory scum b@stards
General Election on 23:16 - Apr 18 with 742 viewsEbo

General Election on 22:48 - Apr 18 by Drizzy

Care to say that right to my face pal? You wouldn't have the minerals son

May going to central politics - oh come on. She is veering further and further to the right by the day.

People like yourself give us bad governments by not voting and then whining about the result afterwards.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 23:19]

General Election on 23:18 - Apr 18 with 739 viewsDarran

General Election on 23:16 - Apr 18 by Ebo

Care to say that right to my face pal? You wouldn't have the minerals son

May going to central politics - oh come on. She is veering further and further to the right by the day.

People like yourself give us bad governments by not voting and then whining about the result afterwards.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 23:19]

Oh FFS John mun there's nothing there of you you skinny twát he'd kill you.

General Election on 23:21 - Apr 18 with 737 viewsEbo

General Election on 23:18 - Apr 18 by Darran

Oh FFS John mun there's nothing there of you you skinny twát he'd kill you.

I doubt it mate - you don't even f*cking know me properly. The last clever c^nt who thought he was being a smart arse on here got a nasty surprise off me. I am not mentioning names to save his embarrassment.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 23:25]

General Election on 23:25 - Apr 18 with 714 viewsDarran

General Election on 23:21 - Apr 18 by Ebo

I doubt it mate - you don't even f*cking know me properly. The last clever c^nt who thought he was being a smart arse on here got a nasty surprise off me. I am not mentioning names to save his embarrassment.

Erm I've seen you several times.

General Election on 23:26 - Apr 18 with 712 viewsSgorioFruit

Plaid Cymru all the way

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

General Election on 23:27 - Apr 18 with 707 viewsDarran

General Election on 23:21 - Apr 18 by Ebo

Oh please do.

PM me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024