Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread 20:20 - Apr 18 with 24442 viewsjackharris

Swansea City 2 Stoke City 0 (3 bonus points for converting a penalty)
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 21:12 - Apr 18 with 6340 viewsspiderboy

Here we go..this really is a must win game
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 22:17 - Apr 18 with 6293 viewsPokerface

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 21:12 - Apr 18 by spiderboy

This is at least the 5th must win game of the season. Lost all the others.

Lose this and I do believe we are truly fcuked.... until the next must win.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 22:22 - Apr 18 with 6281 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 21:12 - Apr 18 by spiderboy

I'd settle for just turning up and showing some respect to the fans

Anything else would be a bonus
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:06 - Apr 18 with 6232 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 22:22 - Apr 18 by RevJames

Agree there Rev,time to go for it now,we need to throw everything at this one,anything less than 100% won't be good enough or acceptable.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:14 - Apr 18 with 6211 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 22:17 - Apr 18 by Pokerface

This is at least the 5th must win game of the season. Lost all the others.

Lose this and I do believe we are truly fcuked.... until the next must win.

There won't be a next must win.
Get your bum ready.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:45 - Apr 18 with 6192 viewsPokerface

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:14 - Apr 18 by Loyal

There won't be a next must win.
Get your bum ready.

There is a running theme with Loyals posts... anyone else spot it ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:48 - Apr 18 with 6182 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:45 - Apr 18 by Pokerface

Anus Horribilis.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:52 - Apr 18 with 6169 viewsJethroJack

Swans 2-1 Stoke
Manure 2nd XI 0-1 Swans
Swans 1-1 Everton (ours is an Ash OG)
Sunderland 1-3 Swans
Swans 4-0 WBA

All that panicking was for nothing 😜
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:59 - Apr 18 with 6163 viewsPokerface

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:52 - Apr 18 by JethroJack

Swans 2-1 Stoke
Manure 2nd XI 0-1 Swans
Sunderland 1-3 Swans
Swans 4-0 WBA

2 months ago and I would have believed those results were achievable.

Less confident now but same squad so why not ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 02:08 - Apr 19 with 6117 viewsNirvana

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 22:22 - Apr 18 by RevJames

Got to agree here.

And please, not Ki again. He has failed and should have been allowed to go to Stoke last summer while we signed Allen with the money. That one decision alone might have reversed our positions in the table, and allowed for someone like Borja to realize his potential and play to his strengths.

Rejecting their offer was absolute lunacy, and shows how obsessed Jenkins is with playing the part of genius. I don't know what the nature of his relationship with Allen is but one would think just a bit of effort on his part (and a little more money) would've swayed Joe to sign with us, hometown club and all. Jenkins spent his time schmoozing with the Americans instead, and our team has suffered tremendously on the pitch as a result.

Now we face relegation, and we face the very real prospect of being downed twice by a former Swan who could've and should've been one of the centerpieces of our team. I hope the camera lingers long and hard on HJ if/when Joe predictably scores the winner that virtually ensures our relegation. Slow, dramatic zoom-in and everything just to maximize the squirming. Sadly, he's such a narcissist I doubt he'll care much either way.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 09:04 - Apr 19 with 5975 viewsperchrockjack

Crouch playing again

V

Fernandez

Now, I can foresee the big stick insect nodding a couple straight from a corner with Fernandez hand in the air

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 09:32 - Apr 19 with 5965 viewsJohnw102

Looking on club web site plenty of seats available in N & S stands hard to believe for what is such an important game. Where are all those people that are always here moaning they can't get tickets?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 10:05 - Apr 19 with 5930 viewsperchrockjack

Would have thought local people would be flocking to this vital game.

Maybe, not arsed enough

Maybe ,that s the problem all along the way

Not angry enough

Just given up

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 10:54 - Apr 19 with 5896 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 10:05 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Would have thought local people would be flocking to this vital game.

Maybe, not arsed enough

Maybe ,that s the problem all along the way

Not angry enough

Just given up

Too many have just given up. Ridiculous.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 11:00 - Apr 19 with 5897 viewsKGriz16

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:52 - Apr 18 by JethroJack

Swans 2-1 Stoke
Manure 2nd XI 0-1 Swans
Sunderland 1-3 Swans
Swans 4-0 WBA

I like the look of that and your positivity. I think we will win Saturday and go on a winning run. Maybe I'm deluded, but I can't see us going down this season. Youre right about when we play Man united as well, as they're concentrating on UEL for the rest of the season (which gives me more hope).
I've seen quite a bit online lately calling for a change of formation and to get Leon back in the team. Can see us sticking to 4-3-3 though, Llorente will be firing Saturday I can see it! Come on City! Big, big, big 2-1 Swans win for me!!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 12:16 - Apr 19 with 5847 viewsKarin

Just reading that Stoke's England keeper Jack Butland is fit again.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 13:19 - Apr 19 with 5801 viewsdickythorpe

Michael Oliver is the ref.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:19 - Apr 19 with 5747 viewsperchrockjack

Builth

On the one hand I d love to get there and rip into those comotose chunts sho sit there gut full of ale and burger or simply taking the kids for a day out to see the big names ( in the other team)

On the other, I just get so upset I'm the last to rely on to get behind the team

I d have thought Swansea people would have been passionate about keeping the club at the highest level

Many will lose their jobs and then they will all realise thecmassivecfrck up Jenkins has made

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Apr 19 with 5746 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:19 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Builth

On the one hand I d love to get there and rip into those comotose chunts sho sit there gut full of ale and burger or simply taking the kids for a day out to see the big names ( in the other team)

On the other, I just get so upset I'm the last to rely on to get behind the team

I d have thought Swansea people would have been passionate about keeping the club at the highest level

Many will lose their jobs and then they will all realise thecmassivecfrck up Jenkins has made

They won't realise thecmassivecfrck up that Jenkins has made, as they still don't think he's a cmassivec*nt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Apr 19 with 5700 viewsjasper_T

The football's been so dire to watch for a couple of seasons now, people just find better things to do with their free time.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 19 with 5689 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:45 - Apr 18 by Pokerface

We need to ram one up the potters.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 19 with 5685 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 09:32 - Apr 19 by Johnw102

Looking on club web site plenty of seats available in N & S stands hard to believe for what is such an important game. Where are all those people that are always here moaning they can't get tickets?

We always sell out.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 19 with 5639 viewsSwansea93

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 19 by Loyal

We always sell out.

The Middlesbrough game I had a couple rows empty around me in the North Stand, atmosphere felt dead.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:38 - Apr 19 with 5592 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 19 by Loyal

We need to ram one up the potters.

Reading their fans' forum, they aim to reciprocate in kind....
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Apr 19 with 5406 viewsFlashberryjack

Marko Arnautovic will rip us another one, and if Crouch comes on he's bound to score.

Pity that Joey will be playing in the side that starts nailing the lid on our PL coffin.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024