Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread 20:20 - Apr 18 with 24441 viewsjackharris

Swansea City 2 Stoke City 0 (3 bonus points for converting a penalty)
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:53 - Apr 21 with 3615 viewsClinton

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 07:30 - Apr 21 by RevJames

Clean sheet AND a point?

Go Swans

Realise its a tongue in cheek post, but not enough at this stage Im afraid.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 14:54]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 21 with 3435 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 13:03 - Apr 21 by somersetsimon

I've seen lots of quotes from the manager and the players this week saying that they realise the match is very important and they're going to try really really hard. So, I'm confident now.

You must be confident every week then, they always say a lot before the game this week it`s Llorente saying we need to be like Lions, lol what we will get is wizard of OZ type of Lions no doubt.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:32 - Apr 21 with 3419 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 21 by perplex

You must be confident every week then, they always say a lot before the game this week it`s Llorente saying we need to be like Lions, lol what we will get is wizard of OZ type of Lions no doubt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 01:17 - Apr 22 with 3155 viewsdameedna

Team selection

Fabs
Naughton Freddie alf Olsson
Ayew Ki Carroll Fulton Siggurdson
Llorente

Score hope we win 1 0

Need a win

Tactics defend

Get set piece

Put alf in the box

Let Carroll and Olsson run left

Let Ayew gylfi and Llorente play together

Swap Ki for Fer on 65
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 08:25 - Apr 22 with 3039 viewsHeadmaster

Well the sun is shining and it looks like it will be a beautiful day, just in time for a big win. Hope, pray, and cross your fingers, it's going to be a bumpy ride my friends.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 09:06 - Apr 22 with 2984 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 08:25 - Apr 22 by Headmaster

Well the sun is shining and it looks like it will be a beautiful day, just in time for a big win. Hope, pray, and cross your fingers, it's going to be a bumpy ride my friends.

I have no excitement and anticipation for this. Just a resigned feeling of doom and despair.

Basically, I have been terrorised over the last 6 weeks.

It'll be just like the bastards to give us another week's hope.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 10:05 - Apr 22 with 2904 viewsTheFranchise

I think today is the day we get put out of our misery
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 10:23 - Apr 22 with 2881 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 10:05 - Apr 22 by TheFranchise

The misery will last right up to the second that we cant do it mathematically.
we,l win today . and so will hull,,i reckon..
let the misery continue
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 11:17 - Apr 22 with 2787 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 09:06 - Apr 22 by monmouth

I have no excitement and anticipation for this. Just a resigned feeling of doom and despair.

Basically, I have been terrorised over the last 6 weeks.

It'll be just like the bastards to give us another week's hope.

Same here ,and if by some miracle we stay up the thought of lining those vultures pockets in the futures leaves a shyte taste in my mouth

Ps Huw slimeball Jenkins & co need a serious slapping

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 11:57 - Apr 22 with 2718 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Leon will start today.

1-2

We've had it

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 12:15 - Apr 22 with 2674 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 10:05 - Apr 22 by TheFranchise

I fear you're right.....the annoying thing is we're going with a whimper rather than a roar.

But there again, if you buy donkey's you can't really expect them to roar like lions.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Apr 22 with 2350 viewsJango

Like the look of the line up. Olsson big loss tho. If Britton is fully fit I think him and Carrol could be perfect for what we need
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Apr 22 with 2196 viewsSwans_16

Not a bad lineup, but yes Olsson will be a big loss down the left hand side today. Kingsley's a pretty average deputy but at least he gets forward and can defend.

Good to see Leon in there, just hope he's Match Fit and not lacking Match practice. Talk about being thrown into a boiling pot ...
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:43 - Apr 22 with 1914 viewsmagicdaps10

No width in the team and two full backs that are not capable of getting behind the opposition full backs.

Need a bit of individual magic for this one i feel.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:52 - Apr 22 with 1849 viewsCountyJim

We are both desperate for three points today

Good luck the Jacks
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:53 - Apr 22 with 1843 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:53 - Apr 22 with 1840 viewsepaul

Must win?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Apr 22 with 1649 viewsepaul

YYYYYEEEEEssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss start we needed

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Apr 22 with 1644 viewsdailew

Good goal. Very positive start. Players actually look interested.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Apr 22 with 1643 viewsGroo

Yes....

Only need 4 more for me to feel safe in this game.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:11 - Apr 22 with 1627 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The crowd have been excellent from kick off so far.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:11 - Apr 22 with 1627 viewsLord_Bony

Fernando you beauty.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:11 - Apr 22 with 1627 viewsbiggar

Great start. Keep it going fellas.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:13 - Apr 22 with 1581 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Notice how Leon is available to pass to on both sides of the pitch and is not making any ridiculous runs forward, getting caught out of position. Putting Cork to shame.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

N/A. on 15:14 - Apr 22 with 1571 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:25]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024