Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread 20:20 - Apr 18 with 24446 viewsjackharris

Swansea City 2 Stoke City 0 (3 bonus points for converting a penalty)
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 22 with 1956 viewsSmellyplumz

Yes but badly need Hull to lose now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 22 with 1947 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Incredible. Time to switch to the Hull game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 22 with 1907 viewsTummer_from_Texas

We just watched the defining 60 seconds of the season, after we stay up.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 22 with 1904 viewsMrSwerve

Football eh...bloody hell.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 22 with 1886 viewsWarwickHunt

Joe Allen - you massive Jack bàstard!
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 22 with 1861 viewsperchrockjack

Shame about hull

That penalty though shows just what a tawat Fernandez is

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 22 with 1854 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

We just watched the defining 60 seconds of the season, after we stay up.

No way. We're still going to be in the relegation zone tonight.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 22 with 1856 viewsLord_Bony

The footballing gods are truly with us today for a change....epic result.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 22 with 1777 viewsSmellyplumz

Hull 2 goals now

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 22 with 1767 viewsperchrockjack

We re in the hands of the Lord ,for sure

He s got the whole world in His hands

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 22 with 1769 viewsepaul

Inspired substitution lol

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 22 with 1765 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 22 by Lord_Bony

The footballing gods are truly with us today for a change....epic result.

Not over yet!!!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 22 with 1742 viewsSmellyplumz

Hulls sending off has fkd us

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 22 with 1748 viewsLandore_Jack

Talk about luck. Stoke miss a pen and a min later we score with a deflected goal. Football eh?

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 22 with 1712 viewsKulusBeatFactory

wtf - there is a clutch of truly miserable 'fans' on this thread

cmon u swans
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 22 with 1692 viewsdailew

Hull 2 up.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Apr 22 with 1577 viewsperchrockjack

Cos of hull, son

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Apr 22 with 1560 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 22 by KulusBeatFactory

wtf - there is a clutch of truly miserable 'fans' on this thread

cmon u swans

We still in the shit.

N/A. on 16:34 - Apr 22 with 1552 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:26]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 22 with 1448 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We'll be in a poorer position upon full time than we were before we kicked off. Little to celebrate except a little boost in confidence for future games. We're the same amount of points behind Hull with one game less to play (as it stands).

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 22 with 1429 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We'll be in a poorer position upon full time than we were before we kicked off. Little to celebrate except a little boost in confidence for future games. We're the same amount of points behind Hull with one game less to play (as it stands).

Yep.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 22 with 1370 viewsKulusBeatFactory

pundit: "its clear to see Stoke nowhere near where they want to be - its down to swansea, they are by far the better team"

- shows what this bunch of players can do , and have done in many patches since PC
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 22 with 1358 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 22 by RevJames

Look at the bigger picture.

We have to win our games, not worry about anyone else

Unless you think Palace is due a complete collapse, it's literally half the equation.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Apr 22 with 1311 viewsSmellyplumz

Stoke have just used 50 cent as a sub!

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 22 with 1235 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Unless you think Palace is due a complete collapse, it's literally half the equation.

You can't do anything about other teams results though, so no point worrying.

Beat other teams, you put pressure on other sides to get results.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024