Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal 19:49 - Apr 19 with 6942 viewsSwansea93

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-clement-reveals-l

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:01 - Apr 19 with 3978 viewsdickythorpe

The last supper.
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:03 - Apr 19 with 3955 viewsblueytheblue

McDonalds, Burger King or Nandos?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:04 - Apr 19 with 3940 viewsdickythorpe

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:03 - Apr 19 by blueytheblue

Keep up blue, it said Mumbles.
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:14 - Apr 19 with 3888 viewsSwanjaxs

A team bonding meal with 5 games to go! ...... no wonder we're going down the shìt pipe 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:14 - Apr 19 with 3887 viewsbonymine

My old man had quite a long chat with Leon today at a fundraising event and he is hugely frustrated at not being involved on matchday.

Quite a delicate issue it would appear but given how poorly the current team/squad have performed over recent weeks then for Clement not to have given him ANY game time since he arrived is a downright disgrace, even more so now that Cork is unavailable ?

Even at his age,at the very LEAST he would bring some much needed tempo and zip to our passing which has been so obviously lacking recently with our painstakingly slow and ponderous play being a major factor I believe in the downturn in our fortunes.

#BRINGBACKBRITTS

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪
[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 6:01]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:19 - Apr 19 with 3859 viewsblueytheblue

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:04 - Apr 19 by dickythorpe

Keep up blue, it said Mumbles.

Didn't read it.

Surely Leon's morale will plummet, he was looking forward to the toy with the kids meal.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:19 - Apr 19 with 3859 viewsAl_Bundy

Team bonding in April... so are we saying there isn't any team bonding !?
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:24 - Apr 19 with 3814 viewsjack2jack

Just dessert's!
Login to get fewer ads

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:27 - Apr 19 with 3800 viewsmorningstar

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:03 - Apr 19 by blueytheblue

Oi! You're tolerated on here, we can take the piss, best you don't. Know your place Bluey theres a good lad.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:28 - Apr 19 with 3788 viewsFlash

Langland Bras it is then.
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:36 - Apr 19 with 3739 viewsSwanjaxs

Hopefully Leon took along a recording of the Hull game in 2003 just to show some of the gutless prima donna's whats required for the next month?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:39 - Apr 19 with 3715 viewsSwanLuke

The players regularly go out for meals. My parents along with my wife and I are regulars in La Parilla & la Braseria and saw all the players out together the start of last month. Away from the pitch there seems to be a good chemistry amongst them all.
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:39 - Apr 19 with 3710 viewsbuilthjack

It worked for Man Utd prior to the Chelsea game

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:44 - Apr 19 with 3681 viewsbonymine

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:39 - Apr 19 by SwanLuke

The players regularly go out for meals. My parents along with my wife and I are regulars in La Parilla & la Braseria and saw all the players out together the start of last month. Away from the pitch there seems to be a good chemistry amongst them all.

Shame it's not the same chemistry on the bloody pitch !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:45 - Apr 19 with 3673 viewswaynekerr55

I hope you only go there for lunch and I hope you don't have steak on a sizzling plate 😉😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:51 - Apr 19 with 3634 viewsSwanjaxs

All very well, but perhaps a pub meal in the Westbourne or the Potter's Wheel would have been better for team bonding? Mixing with the great unwashed and getting themselves involved with the working class supporters of Swansea City might have focused them a little bit more...

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:55 - Apr 19 with 3612 viewslondonlisa2001

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:45 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

I hope you only go there for lunch and I hope you don't have steak on a sizzling plate 😉😂

Have to say, I'm always enjoy a meal in the Bras, or La Parilla.

The players on a dinner in Mumbles will surely have gone to Patrick's, which is always lovely.
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:00 - Apr 19 with 3580 viewsoldcob

I think it's Fab's birthday today, hope they don't all go on the p*ss to celebrate.
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:00 - Apr 19 with 3578 viewsjack2jack

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:55 - Apr 19 by londonlisa2001

The players on a dinner in Mumbles will surely have gone to Patrick's, which is always lovely.

Patrick's, nice but a bit pricey.
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:09 - Apr 19 with 3546 viewswaynekerr55

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:55 - Apr 19 by londonlisa2001

I find the lunch service is excellent value, but the evening is over priced and the service is diabolical.

I do laugh at the people who say "like a touch of Spain". What the hell is Spanish about 30 year old artex and Steak and Chips?

I haven't been to Patrick's for about 7 years but that was cracking. I do like a sojourn to Wasabi in the uplands mind 👍👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:12 - Apr 19 with 3518 viewshobo

He should have started last Saturday presuming he's fit
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:18 - Apr 19 with 3461 viewsDarran

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:45 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

They don't serve steak on sizzling plates in La Parrilla.
I've been eating steaks there for several years now and I've never seen one served on a sizzling plate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:35 - Apr 19 with 3410 viewsmorningstar

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:27 - Apr 19 by morningstar

Oi! You're tolerated on here, we can take the piss, best you don't. Know your place Bluey theres a good lad.

Wtf! I get down arrowed by someone who's never posted on here! It's an outrage!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:42 - Apr 19 with 3372 viewsSwanjaxs

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:35 - Apr 19 by morningstar

Wtf! I get down arrowed by someone who's never posted on here! It's an outrage!

That'll be "Dai the shit" under his new alias 😯

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:44 - Apr 19 with 3356 viewsLoyal

We are getting relegated lads ....

Oh aye, let's have a bit of dinner.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2017 21:44]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024