Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vermin. There we have it 23:18 - Apr 19 with 2609 viewsperchrockjack

Those who vote conservative are the very worst Welshman/women

So, Killy, why have election at all

Can see your Irish rebel cause popping up here

Keep your filth to yourself

People can vote for whom they like

If you don't like whom they vote for ,it's don't mean they re worthy of stamping on

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vermin. There we have it on 00:14 - Apr 21 with 472 viewsowainglyndwr

Vermin. There we have it on 01:06 - Apr 20 by Treforys_Jack

I was there, trust me quite a few police took a hiding as well. Miners were incredibly tough men who were fighting for their very survival. Times that I hope are never repeated. The police I dealt with were sound people who hated what they were having to do. I've said on here many times before, the best thing that ever happened was closing down the coalmines, the biggest crime was not having anything to replace them with.

Yep agree and my great Dadgu was and is the longest serving miner in the world and my Dadgu died of dust young.
The conservatives killed the working man ...has above nothing put in place just a battle between Thatcher and Scargale.
Also the conservatives have already lost me over 2000 a year on my pension.

But there you have it some were lucky.
Maybe Jenkins and his mates will be voting conservative they also ripped people off
Vermin. There we have it on 09:12 - Apr 21 with 437 viewswaynekerr55

Vermin. There we have it on 00:14 - Apr 21 by owainglyndwr

Yep agree and my great Dadgu was and is the longest serving miner in the world and my Dadgu died of dust young.
The conservatives killed the working man ...has above nothing put in place just a battle between Thatcher and Scargale.
Also the conservatives have already lost me over 2000 a year on my pension.

But there you have it some were lucky.
Maybe Jenkins and his mates will be voting conservative they also ripped people off

I think that it's not a case of Tory and Labour per se, it's the neo liberal approach that's killed everything off. We keep laying the blame at Thatcher's door (rightly for a number of things - R2B, not setting up sovereign wealth funds) but it's not as if Blair and Brown did anything to help us, did they? These Neo Libs have killed our industry, hiding behind 'we have to cos of the EU guv' and proceeding over a success rate gravy train in education causing a huge skills gap.

We could have retained our manufacturing base... That's what's killed us.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Vermin. There we have it on 09:21 - Apr 21 with 432 viewsperchrockjack

My dad gu got a life changing injury at Swansea docks and died young ,in pain. Voted Labour all his miserable,hard working life.

Died with nothing

Other one had own business and made a good life. Probably working 80 hrs per week

Had them both sitting me on their knee telling me who was the enemy and whom to vote for etc

One loved Joe Louis ,the other Jimmy Wilde

Never listened to either of them

Vermin. There we have it on 07:05 - Apr 22 with 392 viewsowainglyndwr

Vermin. There we have it on 09:21 - Apr 21 by perchrockjack

My dad gu got a life changing injury at Swansea docks and died young ,in pain. Voted Labour all his miserable,hard working life.

Died with nothing

Other one had own business and made a good life. Probably working 80 hrs per week

Had them both sitting me on their knee telling me who was the enemy and whom to vote for etc

One loved Joe Louis ,the other Jimmy Wilde

Never listened to either of them

Most of them are up to no good.
personally i have planned to retire in 7 years at 60 or at least making other plans.
With the changes through the conservatives I now stand to be down £2000 a year on my final salary pension .
Vermin. There we have it on 09:34 - Apr 22 with 359 viewsperchrockjack

My daughters partner, a police officer has,during his service ,had his working hours,pension conditions radically altered in a way which would lead to a strike by most unions , but being Filth, they get on with it

Vermin. There we have it on 00:07 - Apr 23 with 306 viewsCooperman

Vermin. There we have it on 09:34 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

My daughters partner, a police officer has,during his service ,had his working hours,pension conditions radically altered in a way which would lead to a strike by most unions , but being Filth, they get on with it

But also some police accept that their sector is catching up with other public and private sectors that reacted to deficits much quicker.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Vermin. There we have it on 00:24 - Apr 23 with 297 viewsperchrockjack

Fair point but Police are quite different from other jobs ,as without them ,most things goes to shyte as without someone to maintain public order ,we re buggered

Police aren't doing this as they should be and it sure ain't rank and file doing

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024