Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Te O British & Irish Lion 12:01 - Apr 20 with 1875 viewsSPboy

Born in New Zealand. Played rugby league in Australia ARL. Capped for Samoa in rugby league. Played for Leinster making himself available for Ireland in rugby union. Now at Worcester Warriors capped for England.

What a mercenary.

Going on tour to play against the country of his birth for the British & Irish Lions. I wonder how some of the English, Welsh, Scots, Irish centres feel about this
Ben Te O British & Irish Lion on 12:14 - Apr 20 with 1859 viewsmonmouth

The only New Zealanders that play for anyone other than New Zealand are ones that are not good enough to play for New Zealand. He knows it, we know it, the Kiwi's know it.

Since professionalism international rugby union is full of these sort of c***s, fully encouraged by the likes of Henry, Gatland, Scmidt, Jones and ALL the unions for selfish ends. All this residency bollocks for rugby and football should be just stopped or made 10 years from age 18.

That humiliating shambles with Howarth and Sinkinson should have finished both Henry and the soft approach to player 'fluidity' to make money.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ben Te O British & Irish Lion on 12:22 - Apr 20 with 1850 viewsdickythorpe

If he can snuff out Sonny Bill Williams and all the bum licking circus that comes with it then I'm all for his selection!
Ben Te O British & Irish Lion on 10:05 - Apr 21 with 1721 viewsperchrockjack

amen to that monny

I heard that interview and it made me chuckle

At least HARTLEY has managed to rid himself of his native accent

I well remember Howarth and Sinkinson but we were desperate at the time.

It could be argued that without the islanders Kiwis would be considerably less strong

btw, when was it when the British Lions ,as we knew them, were refered to as the British and Irish Lions . Its always puzzled me why a proud man of Munster should want to wear a shirt showing the home nations as one

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024