Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We can't give in 19:46 - Apr 20 with 4295 views3swan

Sickening.

Listen from 1 min 10

We can't give in on 19:46 - Apr 20 with 3124 viewsexiledclaseboy

I can't watch that now. Really can't.

Poll: Tory leader

We can't give in on 19:48 - Apr 20 with 3115 views3swan

We can't give in on 19:46 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

I can't watch that now. Really can't.

I can fully understand.

How the actions of so few can affect so many.
We can't give in on 20:12 - Apr 20 with 3031 viewsOldjack

Greed the root of all evil. Hang your heads in shame Huw & co

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

We can't give in on 20:14 - Apr 20 with 3014 viewsNeath_Jack

That's the day we lost our football club.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

We can't give in on 20:18 - Apr 20 with 2991 viewsWingstandwood

If we'd all had psychic fortune telling abilities, tens of thousands of crystal balls and the benefit of hindsight that we have now? I wonder if we would have sung to magnificent volume/passion or even wanted promotion?

It hurts type stuff just to watch. The days of innocence, naivety and blissful unawareness of what was to follow a few years down the road.

Argus!

We can't give in on 20:21 - Apr 20 with 2977 viewsexiledclaseboy

We can't give in on 20:14 - Apr 20 by Neath_Jack

That's the day we lost our football club.

I can see that argument but if time travel existed and we could change the past I wouldn't change anything about that day. It was about as close to the perfect day out as it gets.

We can't give in on 20:24 - Apr 20 with 2958 viewslifelong

We can't give in on 20:21 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

I can see that argument but if time travel existed and we could change the past I wouldn't change anything about that day. It was about as close to the perfect day out as it gets.

Such a memorable day, plus I was sat 5 seats away from Oldjack.
We can't give in on 20:29 - Apr 20 with 2922 viewsLoyal

No atmosphere at Wembley ? now will people realise when you are sat in the other end it's awesome.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

We can't give in on 20:31 - Apr 20 with 2920 viewsOldjack

We can't give in on 20:18 - Apr 20 by Wingstandwood

If we'd all had psychic fortune telling abilities, tens of thousands of crystal balls and the benefit of hindsight that we have now? I wonder if we would have sung to magnificent volume/passion or even wanted promotion?

It hurts type stuff just to watch. The days of innocence, naivety and blissful unawareness of what was to follow a few years down the road.

We were all taken in by slime ball Huw's bullshyte , To do what he's done which also leaves the club in such a precarious state is unforgivable .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

We can't give in on 20:35 - Apr 20 with 2896 viewsBLAZE

We can't give in on 19:48 - Apr 20 by 3swan

I can fully understand.

How the actions of so few can affect so many.

After they were treated like kings, too. Valencia away - 'we love our chairman'
[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 20:40]
We can't give in on 20:38 - Apr 20 with 2882 viewsNeath_Jack

We can't give in on 20:21 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah, i'd definitely do it all again as well.

But then, I've never been one to learn from past experiences

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

We can't give in on 20:38 - Apr 20 with 2878 viewsexiledclaseboy

We can't give in on 20:24 - Apr 20 by lifelong

Such a memorable day, plus I was sat 5 seats away from Oldjack.

I was sat in the row behind an erstwhile poster known on here as Costello. Completely by accident. We've bumped into each other in some odd places and at odd times over the years. Genuinely lovely fella.

We can't give in on 20:43 - Apr 20 with 2848 viewsOldjack

We can't give in on 20:38 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

I was sat in the row behind an erstwhile poster known on here as Costello. Completely by accident. We've bumped into each other in some odd places and at odd times over the years. Genuinely lovely fella.

Often goes in the Railway ,nice chap

We can't give in on 21:15 - Apr 20 with 2771 viewsmonmouth

Great great day. The journey up, match, after and back are still etched indelibly in my head. That's why I have no patience for anyone who hasn't enjoyed our time in the sun and spent the whole time whining. And there are plenty of them.

Mind you, I actually do remember feeling a bit uneasy about Morgans comment in injury time (a million pounds a second or something) when Jenkins was repeating it in an interview shortly afterwards.

No mention about the club, just the money.

I soon forgot it, but it bloody resonates now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

We can't give in on 21:24 - Apr 20 with 2725 viewscentrestandswan

Talked to Reading fans over the years since who were there and they thought our support was fantastic , they didn't realise that football meant so much to the Welsh, well we showed them.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

We can't give in on 21:25 - Apr 20 with 2723 viewswestwalesed

And the way we were knocking it around at the back too :(((

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

We can't give in on 21:26 - Apr 20 with 2720 viewsWingstandwood

We can't give in on 21:15 - Apr 20 by monmouth

Great great day. The journey up, match, after and back are still etched indelibly in my head. That's why I have no patience for anyone who hasn't enjoyed our time in the sun and spent the whole time whining. And there are plenty of them.

Mind you, I actually do remember feeling a bit uneasy about Morgans comment in injury time (a million pounds a second or something) when Jenkins was repeating it in an interview shortly afterwards.

JTAK, is something IMO that will really help damn Morgan and his duplicitous co-stars into SCFC folklore and history.

A "that was then this is now" reappraisal of the movie makes them look to be far, far worse than arch-villain Petty whom looks like a pussycat by comparison because he never actually betrayed anyone. The sheer hypocrisy and treachery!

Argus!

We can't give in on 21:29 - Apr 20 with 2702 viewsspiderboy

You can almost hear Morgan screaming it inside his body ...WHERES THE MONEY MOTHER F~~KKA WHERES THE MONEY MOTHER F~~KKA WERES THE MONEY MOTHER F~~KKA WHERES THE MONEY MOTHER F~~KKA WHERES THE MONEY MOTHER F~~KKA
We can't give in on 21:29 - Apr 20 with 2701 viewsTheResurrection

Surely a minute, Shirley?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

We can't give in on 21:32 - Apr 20 with 2685 viewsUxbridge

We can't give in on 20:35 - Apr 20 by BLAZE

After they were treated like kings, too. Valencia away - 'we love our chairman'
[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 20:40]

That was the highlight wasn't it. From there, things started going wrong.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

We can't give in on 22:10 - Apr 20 with 2598 viewslonglostjack

What a day that was. Wandering around North London at 3 in the morning trying to find some action - next day was hell but .... it was something special that money couldn't buy - pity our JTAK directors ended up "knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing."

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

We can't give in on 22:23 - Apr 20 with 2562 viewsTreforys_Jack

My all time favourite YouTube Swans clip, not watched it for a while, just did, goosebumps and a tear to the eye, genuinely. Eternally grateful to experience the top flight twice in my lifetime, both with my father the first time then with my sons over 30 yrs later. Just makes me more angry at the way its all gone wrong, we had a chance to be there for years and years, not pulling up any trees but competing at the top table. I know we are not yet relegated but there its looking very unlikely this regime will keep us up, and if by some miracle we do stay up, there is no way they will have the necessary funds to fix what is currently broken for next season.
Never mind I'll still be there next season, where else would I be?
We can't give in on 22:25 - Apr 20 with 2546 viewsmonmouth

We can't give in on 21:29 - Apr 20 by TheResurrection

Surely a minute, Shirley?

He said it after two and a half minutes of four mins injury time apparently

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

We can't give in on 22:26 - Apr 20 with 2540 viewsTheResurrection

We can't give in on 22:25 - Apr 20 by monmouth

He said it after two and a half minutes of four mins injury time apparently

Ah i see....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

We can't give in on 22:34 - Apr 20 with 2496 viewsjack2jack

We can't give in on 21:32 - Apr 20 by Uxbridge

That was the highlight wasn't it. From there, things started going wrong.

It started to go wrong,as soon as there was sh!t loads of money involved! Usually the way though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024