Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit costs 20:37 - Apr 20 with 4141 viewsPelayou

"According to the text of The European Comission The United Kingdom must respond to the obligations assumed as a member of the EU and fully cover the costs related to Brexit".

Oh, dear! Before star to pay so huge amount of Pounds, would you please return to Spain Gibraltar and it´s stolen isthmus in the process? Better leaving with no hard feelings, clearing your conscience and stay close with the only trully friend you´ve got in Europe: Spain! (Germans hate you. Frenchs mistrusts you and Italy is too far).
We´ll as a member take care of you as the same time you catch a could outside and loose your ancient good image.

Brexit costs on 20:39 - Apr 20 with 2088 viewsblueytheblue

Trolly McTrollface is failing.

Looks at Spanish unemployment rate. Sniggers.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Brexit costs on 20:45 - Apr 20 with 2078 viewsdickythorpe

Keep up, this was debated last month
Brexit costs on 20:47 - Apr 20 with 2075 viewsexiledclaseboy

We won't have to pay anything cos were British and every other country in Europe needs Britain more than Britain needs every other country in Europe.

Do try and jeep up, Pedro. I realise the superiority complex driven foibles of us Brits are confusing for you mainlanders but you must make more of an effort. Don't you know who we are?

Poll: Tory leader

Brexit costs on 20:50 - Apr 20 with 2061 viewsblueytheblue

Well, ECB, you might want to pay a ransom in an EU shakedown due to our folly of realising the EU is a pile of crap, but we'll pay a fair amount and not a penny more.

EU posturing to gouge as much as they can from a net contributor before we leave.

Brexit costs on 20:53 - Apr 20 with 2050 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit costs on 20:50 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

Well, ECB, you might want to pay a ransom in an EU shakedown due to our folly of realising the EU is a pile of crap, but we'll pay a fair amount and not a penny more.

EU posturing to gouge as much as they can from a net contributor before we leave.

That's the spirit, Bluey. A fair amount and no more. Sorted. The should move you to Brussels and Strasbourg for the duration on the talks.

Brexit costs on 21:08 - Apr 20 with 2016 viewsHighjack

Shove your isthmus up your poop chute.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brexit costs on 21:10 - Apr 20 with 2015 viewslondonlisa2001

Brexit costs on 20:50 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

If the day comes when Scotland becomes independent, I am certain you'll campaign loudly for them to leave without paying their ransom in a U.K. shakedown as well.

Or maybe not...
Brexit costs on 21:10 - Apr 20 with 2015 viewsPelayou

Brexit costs on 20:47 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

We won't have to pay anything cos were British and every other country in Europe needs Britain more than Britain needs every other country in Europe.

Do try and jeep up, Pedro. I realise the superiority complex driven foibles of us Brits are confusing for you mainlanders but you must make more of an effort. Don't you know who we are?

Yes I do! The British Empire!
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit costs on 21:14 - Apr 20 with 2001 viewsdickythorpe

Brexit costs on 21:10 - Apr 20 by Pelayou

Yes I do! The British Empire!

You'd be speaking full on Kraut if we hadn't saved your yellow bellies
Brexit costs on 21:16 - Apr 20 with 1990 viewsblueytheblue

Brexit costs on 21:10 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

If the day comes when Scotland becomes independent, I am certain you'll campaign loudly for them to leave without paying their ransom in a U.K. shakedown as well.

Or maybe not...

Well, we'll be saving the Barnett formula money amongst other things.

As I've said before, I'd be happy enough kicking Scotland out.

Brexit costs on 21:19 - Apr 20 with 1980 viewslondonlisa2001

It's an interesting kind of English ability that allows a poster to use the colloquialisms 'no hard feelings' and 'catch a cold' and to spell 'conscience' correctly, while being unable to spell 'lose'.

My sense is that the nearest this poster gets to Spain is the bottle of Rioja he is drinking.
Brexit costs on 21:20 - Apr 20 with 1967 viewswestwalesed

Brexit costs on 21:19 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

It's an interesting kind of English ability that allows a poster to use the colloquialisms 'no hard feelings' and 'catch a cold' and to spell 'conscience' correctly, while being unable to spell 'lose'.

My sense is that the nearest this poster gets to Spain is the bottle of Rioja he is drinking.

Hilarious :)

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Brexit costs on 21:22 - Apr 20 with 1961 viewsdickythorpe

If it wasn't for british yobs there'd be no Spanish tourism
Brexit costs on 21:22 - Apr 20 with 1961 viewslondonlisa2001

Brexit costs on 21:16 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

Well, we'll be saving the Barnett formula money amongst other things.

As I've said before, I'd be happy enough kicking Scotland out.

How many years of that will it take before we recover their share of the national debt? The RBS bailout? You do understand that it's the EU equivalent monies that are being spoken about here?

Everyone on this site will be up in arms if they sod off without taking on their share. Me included. So don't you think it's rather the same situation with us and the EU?
Brexit costs on 21:25 - Apr 20 with 1954 viewsPelayou

Brexit costs on 21:19 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

I often here apologise my poor written English. I do regularly. And you should enjoy another Rioja wine.
Brexit costs on 21:26 - Apr 20 with 1951 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit costs on 21:22 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

How many years of that will it take before we recover their share of the national debt? The RBS bailout? You do understand that it's the EU equivalent monies that are being spoken about here?

Everyone on this site will be up in arms if they sod off without taking on their share. Me included. So don't you think it's rather the same situation with us and the EU?

I've tried this a few times. He doesn't get it so just replies with puns about Sturgeon and a Mel Gibson quote from Braveheart. And if you ask him a really tricky one he just ignores it.

This is gonna be a long, long election campaign.

Brexit costs on 21:26 - Apr 20 with 1948 viewsmorningstar

Brexit costs on 21:14 - Apr 20 by dickythorpe

You'd be speaking full on Kraut if we hadn't saved your yellow bellies

And French before it if Wellington hadn't saved them from Napoleon. They owe us big time do the Spanish. Ungrateful fvckers the lot of em.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Brexit costs on 21:29 - Apr 20 with 1930 viewsPelayou

Brexit costs on 21:22 - Apr 20 by dickythorpe

If it wasn't for british yobs there'd be no Spanish tourism

Hey, Londonlisa2001, say please to our friend yobs must be written "jobs"!
Brexit costs on 21:31 - Apr 20 with 1918 viewsblueytheblue

Brexit costs on 21:22 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

I don't disagree Uk should pay what is legally due for Brexit.

I disagree we should just fold and accept every shakedown tactic EU use through - they aren't interested in getting the correct value, more wanting to bleed as much as they can from a net contributor before we leave, along with setting a punishment example to any other nations thinking of leaving.

We should pay for EU agencies to relocate from Britain? Do one.

Brexit costs on 21:31 - Apr 20 with 1918 viewslondonlisa2001

Brexit costs on 21:26 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

I've tried this a few times. He doesn't get it so just replies with puns about Sturgeon and a Mel Gibson quote from Braveheart. And if you ask him a really tricky one he just ignores it.

This is gonna be a long, long election campaign.

What with that and Trampie starting endless threads about Leanne or whether Father Christmas would vote Plaid, I have to agree.
Brexit costs on 21:32 - Apr 20 with 1913 viewsdickythorpe

Brexit costs on 21:26 - Apr 20 by morningstar

And French before it if Wellington hadn't saved them from Napoleon. They owe us big time do the Spanish. Ungrateful fvckers the lot of em.

Franco cosied up to Hitler and Mussolini cos he knew they'd then attack us first.....if Hitler had gone to Spain before us he would have smashed them.
Brexit costs on 21:33 - Apr 20 with 1905 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit costs on 21:31 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

What with that and Trampie starting endless threads about Leanne or whether Father Christmas would vote Plaid, I have to agree.

We need a PS election bingo card.

Brexit costs on 21:34 - Apr 20 with 1904 viewsmorningstar

Brexit costs on 21:25 - Apr 20 by Pelayou

I often here apologise my poor written English. I do regularly. And you should enjoy another Rioja wine.

You're good mind i'll give you that. Are you the same guy who pretended to be a Bury fan on the old JA.net site? Can't remember his username now.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Brexit costs on 21:34 - Apr 20 with 1904 viewsPelayou

Brexit costs on 21:26 - Apr 20 by morningstar

Wow, wow, wow! Ungratefull? We have no molested Gibraltar tumor ever since. Until nowadays!
Brexit costs on 21:34 - Apr 20 with 1896 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit costs on 21:34 - Apr 20 by morningstar

You're good mind i'll give you that. Are you the same guy who pretended to be a Bury fan on the old JA.net site? Can't remember his username now.

The Mong. Hoooooo yesssssss.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024