Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season 21:12 - Apr 20 with 1717 viewsTheResurrection

Hull home - Lost 0-2
Leicester away - Lost 2-1
Arsenal away - Lost 3-2
Watford home - Drew 0-0
Stoke away - Lost 3-1
Spurs away - Lost 5-0
Sunderland home - Won 3-0
West Brom away - Lost 3-1
Boro away - Lost 3-0
Bournemouth home - Lost 0-3
Arsenal home - Lost 0-4
Bournemouth away - Lost 0-2 (second half)

12 games

1 win
1 Draw
10 Losses

Scored 8
Conceded 30

So.... why this ridiculous clamour for him to play there with 2 wingers????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 21:28 - Apr 20 with 1687 viewsBirchgrovejack

Well to be fair 9 of those were under bobbley.
Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 21:31 - Apr 20 with 1680 viewsTheResurrection

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 21:28 - Apr 20 by Birchgrovejack

Well to be fair 9 of those were under bobbley.

7 out of the 12 actually but that's what I've been saying over and over.

Bradley went for it and we kept on getting stung.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 21:35 - Apr 20 with 1666 viewsPokerface

What were the stats for Bale at Spurs on their barren run ?

Nothing to do with the manager, tactics or other players.

OBSESSED WITH SIGGY. We get you are not a fan. Move on.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 21:36 - Apr 20 with 1666 viewsBirchgrovejack

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 21:31 - Apr 20 by TheResurrection

7 out of the 12 actually but that's what I've been saying over and over.

Bradley went for it and we kept on getting stung.

8 ain't it

Arsenal away to Bournemouth home?

I don't really think he went for it. He didn't really know what he was doing. Either way clement has barely used him at no.10 and I think we need to be attacking against Stoke
Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 21:42 - Apr 20 with 1647 viewsTheResurrection

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 21:36 - Apr 20 by Birchgrovejack

8 ain't it

Arsenal away to Bournemouth home?

I don't really think he went for it. He didn't really know what he was doing. Either way clement has barely used him at no.10 and I think we need to be attacking against Stoke

He was tasked to go for it when he came in. He was too maverick mostly and we had awful shape without the ball.

Curt in for Bournemouth

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 21:43 - Apr 20 with 1645 viewsTheResurrection

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 21:35 - Apr 20 by Pokerface

What were the stats for Bale at Spurs on their barren run ?

Nothing to do with the manager, tactics or other players.

OBSESSED WITH SIGGY. We get you are not a fan. Move on.

Don't like the hard facts do you little boy?

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 22:15 - Apr 20 with 1609 viewsPokerface

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 21:43 - Apr 20 by TheResurrection

Don't like the hard facts do you little boy?

LMFAO

You are obsessed with Siggy. End of. The evidence is there for all to see.

Name calling.. ffs.

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 22:34 - Apr 20 with 1558 viewsbuilthjack

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 22:15 - Apr 20 by Pokerface

LMFAO

You are obsessed with Siggy. End of. The evidence is there for all to see.

Name calling.. ffs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 22:50 - Apr 20 with 1533 viewsPokerface

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 22:34 - Apr 20 by builthjack

You are right. Trolls get me every time, Resurrection and Loyal are masters at it.

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 23:15 - Apr 20 with 1495 viewsTheResurrection

It's funny - there's an accurate football post at the top of this thread.

It's also a formation most of the dummy's on here are crying out for yet when we've tried it it's been abysmal.

Clement was asked in a fans forum why he doesn't play Siggy at 10 - He said "we tried that against Arsenal, it didn't go so well"

It's just people don't want the truth. It's the same when every man and his dog was championing Jenkins...

That didn't go so well either.

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 23:32 - May 3 with 1284 viewsNirvana

I wonder where "The Res" has been lately??

I'm not complaining, the board has been far more pleasant without him. Just funny that he creates BS threads like this everyday when we are struggling, and coincidentally he disappears when we play well.

The past two matches have seen Siggy functioning as close to a '10' as possible, and we've produced some sparkling football and gotten results against quality competition because of it. Of course 'Res' is nowhere to be seen on here, because he's busy cleaning egg off his face. Always takes a while for him.

No doubt 'Res' won't be hiding anymore if we lose to Everton and Siggy misplaces a few passes. He'll be back posting stupid and aggressive sshitt like this everyday. I guess we should just enjoy the calm before the storm while it lasts.
[Post edited 3 May 2017 23:37]
Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 07:19 - May 4 with 1150 viewsMrSwerve

It's funny how these type of posters have always been 'busy with work' or out of the country when we've played half decent.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 09:02 - May 4 with 1086 viewsSwansNZ

Looks like we should certainly play Gylfi in the No 10 role and 2 wingers against Sunderland. Good point.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 06:06 - May 6 with 793 viewsNirvana

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 09:02 - May 4 by SwansNZ

Looks like we should certainly play Gylfi in the No 10 role and 2 wingers against Sunderland. Good point.

Keen eye for detail, NZ. Excellent work.

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 06:06 - May 6 with 790 viewsNirvana

Games when Siggy has played at No. 10 with 2 wingers this season on 07:19 - May 4 by MrSwerve

It's funny how these type of posters have always been 'busy with work' or out of the country when we've played half decent.

Strange, 'innit'?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024