Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt 22:36 - Apr 20 with 1464 viewsTummer_from_Texas

A double dose of positive news for the reverse fixture in early May.

Did not see it live, but the still frame of Zlatan's knee bending the wrong way was pretty gruesome.

Need all the luck we can get though.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 22:40 - Apr 20 with 1451 viewsbuilthjack

Likely to miss our game. Bring on fatty.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 22:57 - Apr 20 with 1401 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope their other world class player, Rooney, is out too. Although I'm eager to see him extend his leading England scoring record so I hope it is just a minor knock that keeps Wayne out.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 01:36 - Apr 21 with 1328 viewsTNT

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 22:57 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope their other world class player, Rooney, is out too. Although I'm eager to see him extend his leading England scoring record so I hope it is just a minor knock that keeps Wayne out.

R u goin to man u v Swans game next week mush?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 01:38 - Apr 21 with 1321 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 01:36 - Apr 21 by TNT

R u goin to man u v Swans game next week mush?

No. I have spent far too many afternoons at Old Trafford already. I wish everyone travelling a safe journey.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 06:55 - Apr 21 with 1238 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Rojo also off injured , Smalling, Jones, Mata out....

Also like the fact MAN U play MAN C on the Thursday night before they play us on Sunday afternoon.

Think we can get something from this game but let's first see how the performance is against Stoke.
Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 09:31 - Apr 21 with 1110 viewsperchrockjack

We ve lost to teams with similiar injuries problem

Anyway ,wishing injuries on people. I dunno

Yeah, hope it's long term Zlat

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 11:17 - Apr 21 with 1045 viewsTNT

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 01:38 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No. I have spent far too many afternoons at Old Trafford already. I wish everyone travelling a safe journey.

PS

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 11:40 - Apr 21 with 1030 viewsPegojack

They'll beat us if their tea lady turns out at number 9.
Login to get fewer ads

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 11:47 - Apr 21 with 1018 viewsTNT

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 11:40 - Apr 21 by Pegojack

They'll beat us if their tea lady turns out at number 9.

Ah, but does she know where the kettle is? (Winks, taps nose!)

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 11:52 - Apr 21 with 1008 viewsjack247

Losing Zlatan is a major blow for them. Not sure it will affect them too much against us though. The team that went to Liverpool and City is quite capable of getting a result there. If the team we have had for the last month or so turns up, they will beat us comfortably whichever eleven they put out.
Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 12:47 - Apr 21 with 953 viewskarnataka

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 11:52 - Apr 21 by jack247

Losing Zlatan is a major blow for them. Not sure it will affect them too much against us though. The team that went to Liverpool and City is quite capable of getting a result there. If the team we have had for the last month or so turns up, they will beat us comfortably whichever eleven they put out.

All the more reason why we need to get something tomorrow. Go to OT with a bit of confidence and you never know, they've drawn plenty of games they would have expected to win.
Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 12:50 - Apr 21 with 948 viewsjack247

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 12:47 - Apr 21 by karnataka

All the more reason why we need to get something tomorrow. Go to OT with a bit of confidence and you never know, they've drawn plenty of games they would have expected to win.

Agree totally. Tomorrow is make or break for me.
Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 13:35 - Apr 21 with 909 viewsWingstandwood

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 12:50 - Apr 21 by jack247

Agree totally. Tomorrow is make or break for me.

Yeah, bang on, If SCFC loses or can only manage a draw tomorrow and Hull wins? IMO the fat lady would have sang into a 50,000-watt sound PA system!

SCFC players of mental fragility, lack of fight, and highly questionable professionalism will well and truly have given up by the Man Unt game.

Argus!

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 15:40 - Apr 21 with 812 viewsJango

They didn't play ibrahimovic against Chelsea on Sunday, still won.
Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 15:50 - Apr 21 with 798 viewshammy

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 13:35 - Apr 21 by Wingstandwood

Yeah, bang on, If SCFC loses or can only manage a draw tomorrow and Hull wins? IMO the fat lady would have sang into a 50,000-watt sound PA system!

SCFC players of mental fragility, lack of fight, and highly questionable professionalism will well and truly have given up by the Man Unt game.

Yes, think we'll be gone if this scenario pans out.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 17:37 - Apr 21 with 726 viewsLoyal

Man U advances to the next Europa round, and Zlatan hurt on 15:40 - Apr 21 by Jango

They didn't play ibrahimovic against Chelsea on Sunday, still won.

He's out for two months now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024