Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Management Fees 00:10 - Apr 21 with 2218 viewsNookiejack

What is a reasonable level of Management Fees that the club should pay to Steve and Jason?

Bearing in mind:-

(1) Huw Jenkins appears to be on a minimum of £500,000 per annum
(2) Chris Pearlman is on a package of (????)
(3) 100% of Management Fees are paid to Steve and Jason whereas if a dividend is declared 21% goes to the Trust.

What is the quantum of Management Fees that have been paid/to be paid to Steve and Jason:

(i) for taking over the club?
(ii) from the date of acquisition 21st July 2016 to today 21st April 2017?
(iii) that will be paid over next 12 to 36 months?
Management Fees on 00:24 - Apr 21 with 2210 viewsbonymine

My thoughts exactly Nookie when deliberating as to how 'our Steve & Jase' will utilise that old chestnut 'Management Fees' to cream off the parachute payments should/when we go down ?

Those boys from Delaware sure know how to strip an asset when it's presented to them on a platter ......

Makes me want to

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Management Fees on 09:12 - Apr 21 with 2152 viewsNookiejack

The Trust appear to have done the work in respect of making a decision on whether or not to take legal action.

Have they also got a legal plan of action ready to stop the potential abuse of excessive management fees being paid to the Majority Shareholder?

Has a certain level of management fees been signed off by the Board? Does the Trust think these are reasonable given both Huw Jenkins and Chris Pearlman are employed to run the club? Huw Jenkins being paid minimum £500k a year as per last years accounts.

Should the Trust Supporter Director receive same pro rata share (I.e. 21%) of management fees - to be paid directly to the Trust - if management fees are being paid? If the operational running of the club is being performed by Huw Jenkins and Chris Pearlman?
Management Fees on 10:17 - Apr 21 with 2121 viewslonglostjack

Important questions that deserve an answer.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Management Fees on 10:23 - Apr 21 with 2115 viewsDafyddHuw

Management Fees on 09:12 - Apr 21 by Nookiejack

The Trust appear to have done the work in respect of making a decision on whether or not to take legal action.

Have they also got a legal plan of action ready to stop the potential abuse of excessive management fees being paid to the Majority Shareholder?

Has a certain level of management fees been signed off by the Board? Does the Trust think these are reasonable given both Huw Jenkins and Chris Pearlman are employed to run the club? Huw Jenkins being paid minimum £500k a year as per last years accounts.

Should the Trust Supporter Director receive same pro rata share (I.e. 21%) of management fees - to be paid directly to the Trust - if management fees are being paid? If the operational running of the club is being performed by Huw Jenkins and Chris Pearlman?

Speaking of the Trust, we were told about 4/5 weeks ago that the barrister wanted more information.
Anyone know what's happened since then?
Management Fees on 11:11 - Apr 21 with 2085 viewsWingstandwood

Management Fees on 00:24 - Apr 21 by bonymine

My thoughts exactly Nookie when deliberating as to how 'our Steve & Jase' will utilise that old chestnut 'Management Fees' to cream off the parachute payments should/when we go down ?

Those boys from Delaware sure know how to strip an asset when it's presented to them on a platter ......

Makes me want to

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

I'm thinking on those lines also I think we're all going to sometime in the future read all about management fees, administrative fees, consultancy fees etc.

The impostors will twist, turn, double-speak, and use grammar and bullsh#t like a typical political parties spinmeister, a lot of the verbal guff n' bluff equivalent of a magician's 'sleight of hand' will arrive with a relegation.

Argus!

Management Fees on 17:02 - Apr 21 with 1997 viewsKilkennyjack

I would hope it reflects their impact on the business. Relegation.

Beware of the Risen People

Management Fees on 17:33 - Apr 21 with 1977 viewsLoyal

Management Fees on 10:23 - Apr 21 by DafyddHuw

Speaking of the Trust, we were told about 4/5 weeks ago that the barrister wanted more information.
Anyone know what's happened since then?

Apparently there's no further information about the more information.
However, those who are informed will inform us ( the less informed ) of the latest information once it is given to the informed barrister who in turn will reply with his own information for the informed members of the trust.

That's just as I see it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024