Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament 11:05 - Apr 21 with 625 viewstrampie

http://www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/news/15047654.Plaid_Cymru_MPs_named_most_act

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 11:09 - Apr 21 with 619 viewsmacthejack

Honestly Tramp you really do put me off ever voting Plaid with your incessant rambling.
Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 11:11 - Apr 21 with 619 viewstrampie

Plaid no longer have Gwynfor Evans or the young version of Dafydd Elis-Thomas or Dafydd Wigley or Elfyn Llwyd or Adam Price.
But the ones they do have are still in there fighting the cause loud and proud.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 11:17 - Apr 21 with 614 viewstrampie

Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 11:09 - Apr 21 by macthejack

Honestly Tramp you really do put me off ever voting Plaid with your incessant rambling.

Sorry butt, I'm nothing to do with the party only a voter, but feel there is continued disingenuous scaremongering and unfair and biased coverage against them that my sense of justice and fairplay kicks in to do my bit and right that wrong.

Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 11:18 - Apr 21 with 613 viewsblueytheblue

Don't mislead, trampie.

They weren't named "best".

They were named "most active".

Quality over quantity.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 11:22 - Apr 21 with 603 viewstrampie

Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 11:18 - Apr 21 by blueytheblue

Don't mislead, trampie.

They weren't named "best".

They were named "most active".

Quality over quantity.

I'm saying they are the best.

Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 11:49 - Apr 21 with 581 viewsblueytheblue

Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 11:22 - Apr 21 by trampie

I'm saying they are the best.

Can you quantifiably prove that? No.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 11:53 - Apr 21 with 578 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 11:49 - Apr 21 by blueytheblue

Can you quantifiably prove that? No.

Congratulations to them & Plaid Cymru , nice to see , pity more didn't take note.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Plaid Cymru MP's best in Parliament on 12:24 - Apr 21 with 559 viewsClinton

Misleading thread title IMHO.
They are 'on average' more active in terms of questions and speeches than the Welsh representatives of the other parties.

For the record, there are three of them. Not trying to make a point with the last comment. Just looked it up and wish to disseminate the fact to anyone else reading the thread.
They also only vote on issues that affect Wales apparently. Although that might not exclude many issues, as most things would have an indirect effect on us.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 12:35]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024