Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TV Games 14 - 23 Nov 08:27 - Apr 22 with 159517 viewsstevethejack

[Post edited 13 Nov 10:08]

My ignore list, in no particular order of annoyance: Jackfath, bluey_the_blue, Darran, Byron, DwightYorkeSuperstar, Bluebird, valleyboy

TV Games 28 Sept - 11 Oct on 21:48 - Sep 28 with 5308 viewsstevethejack

Could you make it a stickie again?

My ignore list, in no particular order of annoyance: Jackfath, bluey_the_blue, Darran, Byron, DwightYorkeSuperstar, Bluebird, valleyboy

TV Games 28 Sept - 11 Oct on 20:40 - Sep 29 with 5218 viewsDippy

TV Games 28 Sept - 11 Oct on 21:48 - Sep 28 by stevethejack

Could you make it a stickie again?

Sticky this, I find it useful

Poll: Potter Out.. 1 win in 7

TV Games 4 - 18 Oct on 21:08 - Oct 4 with 5180 viewsstevethejack

updated

TV Games 4 - 18 Oct on 00:53 - Oct 5 with 5164 viewsBrynCartwright

Please sticky this thread again mods. Very useful as Steve updates it regularly. Top man indeed.

Poll: When u die do you want to be...

TV Games 24 Oct - 8 Nov on 09:21 - Oct 24 with 1538 viewsstevethejack

unstickied again

TV Games 29 Oct - 8 Nov on 07:43 - Oct 29 with 1480 viewsstevethejack

updated

TV Games 29 Oct - 8 Nov on 23:48 - Nov 1 with 1420 viewsstevethejack

Oh for this to be a sticky

TV Games 2 - 15 Nov on 11:50 - Nov 2 with 1276 viewsOldjack

I can't read it again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

TV Games 2 - 15 Nov on 12:15 - Nov 2 with 1264 viewsstevethejack

TV Games 2 - 15 Nov on 11:50 - Nov 2 by Oldjack

I can't read it again

Should have gone to Specsavers

TV Games 2 - 15 Nov on 12:22 - Nov 2 with 1260 viewsOldjack

TV Games 2 - 15 Nov on 12:15 - Nov 2 by stevethejack

Should have gone to Specsavers

nothing wrong with my eyes son ,the writing is tiny ffs ,it started off like that then it was changed after complaints , now it's back to tiny

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

TV Games 2 - 15 Nov on 15:19 - Nov 2 with 1195 viewsstevethejack

I'm restricted on the size due to file sharing websites. Before the season I was away for 3.5 weeks. Rather than leave things out of date I put it all up. The more games there are in a period of 14 days, the smaller the text. Alternatively, I put up 7 or 10 days in advance. This will make the text look bigger.

TV Games 2 - 15 Nov on 16:26 - Nov 2 with 1169 viewsOldjack

TV Games 2 - 15 Nov on 15:19 - Nov 2 by stevethejack

I'm restricted on the size due to file sharing websites. Before the season I was away for 3.5 weeks. Rather than leave things out of date I put it all up. The more games there are in a period of 14 days, the smaller the text. Alternatively, I put up 7 or 10 days in advance. This will make the text look bigger.

well it's no good if people can't read it, 7-10 days it is then

TV Games 2 - 15 Nov on 16:53 - Nov 2 with 1161 viewsstevethejack

You tried zooming in on phone, looks OK then.

TV Games 2 - 15 Nov on 17:00 - Nov 2 with 1158 viewsOldjack

TV Games 2 - 15 Nov on 16:53 - Nov 2 by stevethejack

You tried zooming in on phone, looks OK then.

I've not got it on my phone ,PC only

TV Games 3 - 15 Nov on 11:25 - Nov 4 with 847 viewsOldjack

I can read it now [just]

TV Games 5 - 15 Nov on 16:38 - Nov 5 with 517 viewsstevethejack

unpinned again

TV Games 6 - 15 Nov on 07:51 - Nov 6 with 485 viewsstevethejack

updated

TV Games 6 - 15 Nov on 21:02 - Nov 7 with 424 viewsstevethejack

still unpinned

TV Games 6 - 15 Nov on 21:08 - Nov 7 with 412 viewsDarran

TV Games 6 - 15 Nov on 21:02 - Nov 7 by stevethejack

still unpinned

Oh fuçk off you boring prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

TV Games 6 - 15 Nov on 22:13 - Nov 7 with 411 viewsOldjack

Take no notice of that very rude thing above Steve ,your doing a fine job now

TV Games 8 - 17 Nov on 07:36 - Nov 8 with 345 viewsstevethejack

updated

TV Games 8 - 17 Nov on 13:49 - Nov 9 with 278 viewsstevethejack

bump

TV Games 8 - 17 Nov on 18:35 - Nov 9 with 239 viewsstevethejack

TV Games 8 - 17 Nov on 13:49 - Nov 9 by stevethejack

bump

bump

TV Games 10 - 22 Nov on 10:28 - Nov 10 with 184 viewsstevethejack

updated

TV Games 10 - 22 Nov on 16:16 - Nov 10 with 164 viewsstevethejack

TV Games 10 - 22 Nov on 10:28 - Nov 10 by stevethejack

updated

bump

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019