Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans 13:19 - Apr 22 with 30472 viewsLandore_Jack

It comes against a back-drop of supporter anger and frustration at the team's fortunes on and off the field.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-chairman-

#backtojack

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:22 - Apr 22 with 8010 viewsDr_Winston

Only thing he needs to clear is his desk.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:33 - Apr 22 with 7948 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Incredible how this cvnt has the nerve to come out with this statement basically asking for fans to forget all the fvck ups he's committed and to "erase the negative feeling if we are to move forward." Wow. He's literally asking for a pass for all that he's done. This is utterly pathetic.

Let's make one thing clear. We cannot and must not erase the "negative feeling." Mr. Jenkins deserves all the criticism, vitriol, and hostility he gets. What we should do is erase the piece of sh*t that is primarily responsible for the mess we're in.

The only way Swansea City FC can move forward is if Huw Jenkins goes. It's as simple as that. Unfortunately everyone except the owners realize it.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 13:39]

Come on you Swans.

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:41 - Apr 22 with 7907 viewsDarran

Vomit inducing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:41 - Apr 22 with 7891 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:33 - Apr 22 by MyFinalHeaven

Incredible how this cvnt has the nerve to come out with this statement basically asking for fans to forget all the fvck ups he's committed and to "erase the negative feeling if we are to move forward." Wow. He's literally asking for a pass for all that he's done. This is utterly pathetic.

Let's make one thing clear. We cannot and must not erase the "negative feeling." Mr. Jenkins deserves all the criticism, vitriol, and hostility he gets. What we should do is erase the piece of sh*t that is primarily responsible for the mess we're in.

The only way Swansea City FC can move forward is if Huw Jenkins goes. It's as simple as that. Unfortunately everyone except the owners realize it.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 13:39]

Not everyone. There are many fans who have little idea of just how horrid the manner of the sale was.

Why has The Trust not distributed leaflets, posters or some sort of advertising campaign to fully aware the fan base of what has happened? It would cost very little. If they do not want to be associated with such a plan then why not have a different group or individual distribute the information instead.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:45 - Apr 22 with 7886 viewsStarsky

I thought I was becoming detached from the club.
After reading that I think HJ is detached from reality & responsibility.
He should go and the Americans should know this by now.

It's just the internet, init.

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:46 - Apr 22 with 7873 viewsjasper_T

Clear the air so someone can get a clear shot with their pint glass.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:47 - Apr 22 with 7876 viewsFerrieBodde

my blood is literally boiling reading this rubbish from the big nosed c unt Jenkins. he just wants the fans to forget about his misdeeds and is literally imploring us to sweep it under the rug. figures that a cretin like him is now resorting to pulling the "it's all in the past let's forget about it and move forward" card

if we ran petty out of town i haven't a f ucking clue how jenkins is still here. it's an absolute travesty how we haven't forced him out yet. it really is.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:50 - Apr 22 with 7852 viewsscottishjack

It should've been a clean break, shares sold and leave... walk away into the sunset, whatever. With that, the Americans would've been answerable, as it is, we are stuck with the old and the new, it's a piss poor situation.

After all the good things that were achieved over the past 15 years, it's all been pissed away in the space of 2 years, it's chronic to be honest. Walk away Huw, like you should've done as soon as you banked the share money. We don't need any explanation, we've worked it all out for ourselves...
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 14:04 - Apr 22 with 7782 viewsoldcob

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:46 - Apr 22 by jasper_T

Clear the air so someone can get a clear shot with their pint glass.

The air would be a lot clearer if he wasn't around polluting it.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 14:08 - Apr 22 with 7754 viewsNeathJack

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:22 - Apr 22 by Dr_Winston

Beautifully succinct.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 14:42 - Apr 22 with 7611 viewsSmellyplumz

That @rsehole lying c unt, I'd like to clear his head off his shoulders. Huw this utter mess is down to you and your greed and lies.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 14:49 - Apr 22 with 7594 viewsDarran

He hardly says fuçk all and he doesn't mention the fans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 14:51 - Apr 22 with 7587 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:22 - Apr 22 by Dr_Winston

Bravo Winston!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 15:45 - Apr 22 with 7506 viewsQJumpingJack

First question - will Huw J be allowed to "clear the air" the fans by the American board members. Afterall, he was not present for the forum earlier this month?

And one would hope The Trust are on the front foot with anything Jenkins claims did or didn't happen.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 7369 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:47 - Apr 22 by FerrieBodde

my blood is literally boiling reading this rubbish from the big nosed c unt Jenkins. he just wants the fans to forget about his misdeeds and is literally imploring us to sweep it under the rug. figures that a cretin like him is now resorting to pulling the "it's all in the past let's forget about it and move forward" card

if we ran petty out of town i haven't a f ucking clue how jenkins is still here. it's an absolute travesty how we haven't forced him out yet. it really is.

If your blood was "literally" boiling you'd be fücking dead...
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 17:02 - Apr 22 with 7340 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 16:56 - Apr 22 by WarwickHunt

If your blood was "literally" boiling you'd be fücking dead...

Or a member of the x men.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 17:28 - Apr 22 with 7243 viewsWingstandwood

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ the much anticipated and expected desperate damage limitation PR-bullsh#t due to the sh#t hitting the fan . I wondered when it was going to appear.

The question will be?.... Will the pre-scripted (too late damage done!) smarmy intelligence insulting lying PR b#llocks be coming from Jenkins himself or from his U.S paymasters. The greedy, freeloading, treacherous scumbag filth puppet that he well and truly is!

Argus!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 17:39 - Apr 22 with 7189 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 17:28 - Apr 22 by Wingstandwood

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ the much anticipated and expected desperate damage limitation PR-bullsh#t due to the sh#t hitting the fan . I wondered when it was going to appear.

The question will be?.... Will the pre-scripted (too late damage done!) smarmy intelligence insulting lying PR b#llocks be coming from Jenkins himself or from his U.S paymasters. The greedy, freeloading, treacherous scumbag filth puppet that he well and truly is!

A f ucking rat of a man.

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 17:52 - Apr 22 with 7131 viewsperchrockjack

Got some front though has the skewen shite

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 17:55 - Apr 22 with 7106 viewsWingstandwood

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 17:39 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

A f ucking rat of a man.

The way the vile traitor actually thinks what he/fellow life-life scumbag filth did can all be swept under the carpet in click of a finger timespan. All forgotten in an instant courtesy of an upcoming PR-script that'll either make you want to throw up or want to smash the place up.

I'm waiting for the "Let's draw a line in the sand, and put the past behind us, it's the only way take the club forward"..... emotional blackmailing BULLSH#T alert on its way!

To make his 'defence' vastly worse was the continued leaching and deliberate provocation online from the likes of Van Zweden and Katzen, hardly great PR hey. With standards/collaborators like that does the lowlife w#nker seriously believe he's gonna get away with it?

The fact is he, sell-outs and fellow Yanks are sh#tting a brick by the mere thought of relegation.

Argus!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 19:34 - Apr 22 with 6813 viewsrock1n

Wasn't that long ago he was a hero on here, typical swans fans memories like goldfish

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 19:56 - Apr 22 with 6731 viewsStarsky

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 19:34 - Apr 22 by rock1n

Wasn't that long ago he was a hero on here, typical swans fans memories like goldfish

He was and then he changed his allegiance
Then So did we

It's just the internet, init.

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:01 - Apr 22 with 6707 viewsjack247

He wasn't a greedy Judas bastard at that point, or at least we hadn't realised he was.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:10 - Apr 22 with 6668 viewsSmellyplumz

Hitler started out a hero.

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:11 - Apr 22 with 6668 viewsWingstandwood

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 19:56 - Apr 22 by Starsky

He was and then he changed his allegiance
Then So did we

From Messiah to Anti Christ, absolutely surreal change of status/standing amongst SCFC faithful!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024