Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Down 18:46 - Apr 23 with 5658 viewsdeanscfc

Got a bad feeling that the Palace result tonight has all but secured our fate.. With their run in and playing Hull I felt that 1) they were maybe catchable 2) More likely to give Hull a tough game when they play them. i know that there are 4 games left but in a two horse race with Hull playing the way they are for their manager I just can't see us leapfrogging them.

We have to somehow pull off a win at Utd next week and hope for the best with Hull. Utd have injuries and we have to believe there is a chance...no negative BS please Clement..take the game to them and make Mourinho sulk. Every player has to be play like their life depends on it.
Down on 18:51 - Apr 23 with 4555 viewsWhiterockin

Hull will get one more win Sunderland and no draws.
We will get two Sunderland and West Brom.

Going to be a hell of a ride.
Down on 18:52 - Apr 23 with 4543 viewsdeanscfc

Down on 18:51 - Apr 23 by Whiterockin

Hull will get one more win Sunderland and no draws.
We will get two Sunderland and West Brom.

Going to be a hell of a ride.

To win 2-0 with 10 men, and play like they have been playing I wouldn't put anything past them.
Down on 18:54 - Apr 23 with 4524 viewsdeanscfc

And regardless of what happens against Utd we need the Liberty stadium to be louder than it has ever been before for our home games. Not just the one corner but every area needs to be making noise and doing their bit.
Down on 18:55 - Apr 23 with 4515 viewsJack123

Yes.. Nothing going our way atm regarding other teams results.. I was ferking gobsmacked yesterday with the hull win after going down to 10 men, I saw a little bit of the highlights on motd of that game, watford looked as if they weren't even trying.. It's looking bad, but it aint over till it's over..

Be gutted if we go down, but the premier league isn't all that, just sky hyping the shi* out of it.. zero entertainment, I won't even be paying streambox 46 quid for 6 months if we go down, let alone skys prices :)

Fingers crossed be nice to have one more bite of the cherry..

libera nos a malo

Down on 18:55 - Apr 23 with 4512 viewsFireboy

Down on 18:52 - Apr 23 by deanscfc

To win 2-0 with 10 men, and play like they have been playing I wouldn't put anything past them.

Got to hope that they carry on their away form and if they lose them and win their home games we need to win 3 out of 4

Simples
Down on 18:58 - Apr 23 with 4473 viewsWhiterockin

Down on 18:52 - Apr 23 by deanscfc

Hull are rubbish away from home, it is their home form that is keeping them in it. That's why I say they will beat Sunderland but I can't see them getting anything off Spurs in the last game.
Down on 19:01 - Apr 23 with 4449 viewspencoedjack

Can't see Allardyce allowing his players to drop off before the end of the season

Have to take your hat off to how he has turned Palace around .....

I fuking hate scousers
Down on 19:14 - Apr 23 with 4331 viewsdobjack2

It was in our own hands:

Not lose to hull and beat Boro. We blew those games along with Watford and West Ham.
Login to get fewer ads

Down on 19:15 - Apr 23 with 4319 viewsclloy2

Down on 19:01 - Apr 23 by pencoedjack

Can't see Allardyce allowing his players to drop off before the end of the season

Have to take your hat off to how he has turned Palace around .....

I fuking hate scousers

Two newly promoted teams directly above us. That must give us hope surely if we can continue to pick up points. If we can pick up 3 next weekend that would pile the pressure on Burnley for sure. If we can't then no one to blame but ourselves both on and off the field. I have a sneaky suspicion that Burnley ain't out if the woods yet. How many points have they picked up in the last 10 games ?
Down on 19:18 - Apr 23 with 4290 viewsSgorioFruit

We have well and truly blown it with us giving hull 6 points and not even wanting to score against middlesborough at home.
Then West Ham and Watford recently,
Unbelievable really

Can't even beat boro at home FFS

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Down on 19:18 - Apr 23 with 4278 viewsclloy2

Down on 19:15 - Apr 23 by clloy2

Two newly promoted teams directly above us. That must give us hope surely if we can continue to pick up points. If we can pick up 3 next weekend that would pile the pressure on Burnley for sure. If we can't then no one to blame but ourselves both on and off the field. I have a sneaky suspicion that Burnley ain't out if the woods yet. How many points have they picked up in the last 10 games ?

I should have done some homework first- 6 points from last 10 games. 1 win and 3 draws. If we win 3 we will overtake them . Big if
Down on 19:22 - Apr 23 with 4216 viewsLandore_Jack

We should have beaten Spurs. 1-0 until the 88th minute.

#backtojack

Down on 19:28 - Apr 23 with 4143 viewsexiledclaseboy

Down on 19:14 - Apr 23 by dobjack2

It was in our own hands:

Not lose to hull and beat Boro. We blew those games along with Watford and West Ham.

It's the very opposite of being in our own hands.

Poll: Tory leader

Down on 19:32 - Apr 23 with 4107 viewstomdickharry

Wonder how many players will be in the post match walk around the pitch if we are relegated?
Down on 19:33 - Apr 23 with 4098 viewsLandore_Jack

Man Utd play Man City on Thursday. Hopefully, they will be hung over until Sunday. Got a few players injured as well.

#backtojack

Down on 19:35 - Apr 23 with 4084 viewsDarran

We are in the same place/position/state as we were before Palace kicked off.

Stupid fuçking thread really.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Down on 19:39 - Apr 23 with 4050 viewsbonymine

It's Hull v Us simple .......unless Burnley capitulate and lose every game they might be caught ?? (Doubtful mind of course !).

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Down on 19:57 - Apr 23 with 3883 viewsJackanapes

We have to win the next game. Thats all we know right now.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Down on 20:00 - Apr 23 with 3864 viewsexiledclaseboy

Down on 19:57 - Apr 23 by Jackanapes

We have to win the next game. Thats all we know right now.

Chuffing shame that next game is at Old Trafford really.

Down on 20:00 - Apr 23 with 3864 viewsLoyal

Burnley could fck it up.
But realistically we need 9 points from the 12 on offer.
It's possible.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Down on 20:04 - Apr 23 with 3826 viewsexiledclaseboy

Down on 20:00 - Apr 23 by Loyal

Burnley could fck it up.
But realistically we need 9 points from the 12 on offer.
It's possible.

That means beating both Everton and West Brom at home and either Man Utd or Sunderland away. I just can't see it.

Down on 20:06 - Apr 23 with 3802 views3swan

Down on 20:04 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

That means beating both Everton and West Brom at home and either Man Utd or Sunderland away. I just can't see it.

9 points and it could be enough to finish above Hull.

Anyone else I'd say 10 or the full 12 due to our poor goal difference.

The understatement is not looking good
Down on 20:18 - Apr 23 with 3714 viewsSwanzay

The other teams have everything we haven't in the last few matches and that simply a will to fight and not lay down on backs and expect results, enough of this we (the players) know what it means bullshite!

I hate to say but thats reality.
Down on 20:32 - Apr 23 with 3614 viewsjack247

Christ lads. I hope the players have a better mindset than the fans
Down on 20:39 - Apr 23 with 3570 viewsRevJames

Down on 18:55 - Apr 23 by Jack123

Yes.. Nothing going our way atm regarding other teams results.. I was ferking gobsmacked yesterday with the hull win after going down to 10 men, I saw a little bit of the highlights on motd of that game, watford looked as if they weren't even trying.. It's looking bad, but it aint over till it's over..

Be gutted if we go down, but the premier league isn't all that, just sky hyping the shi* out of it.. zero entertainment, I won't even be paying streambox 46 quid for 6 months if we go down, let alone skys prices :)

Fingers crossed be nice to have one more bite of the cherry..

It's quite ironic how we sigh at other teams for "not trying" or "being on the beach" when we've been in bed for the last 5 weeks barring yesterday!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024