Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit ideas for next season 19:50 - Apr 26 with 1557 viewsswanskid95

Home and away shirt ideas for next season

Kit ideas for next season on 19:54 - Apr 26 with 1545 viewsCooperman

Slap some Premier League badges on the sleeves and it won't be a bad shout.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Kit ideas for next season on 19:55 - Apr 26 with 1543 viewsDarran

Kit ideas for next season on 19:54 - Apr 26 by Cooperman

Slap some Premier League badges on the sleeves and it won't be a bad shout.

Or some Championship ones.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kit ideas for next season on 20:02 - Apr 26 with 1516 viewsSwansea93

Nice

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Kit ideas for next season on 20:28 - Apr 26 with 1430 viewsWingstandwood

Maybe it was me? Maybe I was just expecting too much? I always thought Premier League status what with its huge worldwide fame, international brand, worldwide media/press attention would have seen a worldwide famous household name shirt sponsor emblazoned across our home and away kit tops.

I was expecting most hopefully for names like Panasonic, Samsung, British Airways, Amazon etc. Some commercial set up we've got down these parts? Not so much "aim for the stars" but more like "aim for the guttering just below the TV aerial"!

Argus!

Kit ideas for next season on 20:53 - Apr 26 with 1351 viewsairedale

Kit ideas for next season on 20:28 - Apr 26 by Wingstandwood

Maybe it was me? Maybe I was just expecting too much? I always thought Premier League status what with its huge worldwide fame, international brand, worldwide media/press attention would have seen a worldwide famous household name shirt sponsor emblazoned across our home and away kit tops.

I was expecting most hopefully for names like Panasonic, Samsung, British Airways, Amazon etc. Some commercial set up we've got down these parts? Not so much "aim for the stars" but more like "aim for the guttering just below the TV aerial"!

JOE's! Anything else is just icecream.
Kit ideas for next season on 21:02 - Apr 26 with 1319 viewsWingstandwood

Kit ideas for next season on 20:53 - Apr 26 by airedale

JOE's! Anything else is just icecream.

That may have indeed come up on Leigh 'Dimwit' Dineen's other initiative those advertising boards that to just be on the safe side i.e. better wear a welder's helmet just in case an ophthalmic medical condition comparable to welders arc-eye might arise.

Welcome to Swansea City's commercial department that has the 'professionalism' of an incompetent impostor filling his boots from an 'in-house' jobs for the boys shoe-in. Hang on? Thats f#cking Dineen himself!
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 21:14]

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024