Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joshua v Klitshko 16:36 - Apr 29 with 8535 viewsmarchamjack

Anyone know what time the walk on starts and the fight gets underway?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Joshua v Klitshko on 16:38 - Apr 29 with 4337 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bell time is 10.05pm latest. They have to finish by 11pm due to local authority rules.

Poll: Tory leader

Joshua v Klitshko on 16:44 - Apr 29 with 4312 viewsmarchamjack

Joshua v Klitshko on 16:38 - Apr 29 by exiledclaseboy

Bell time is 10.05pm latest. They have to finish by 11pm due to local authority rules.

cheers

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Joshua v Klitshko on 17:05 - Apr 29 with 4253 viewsKGriz16

Any predictions?
Joshua v Klitshko on 17:07 - Apr 29 with 4248 viewsblueytheblue

Joshua, too much power.

Klitschko's usual tactic is smother, use height, size advantage. Couldn't do that against Fury so looked ponderous, hell he barely threw any punches.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Joshua v Klitshko on 17:09 - Apr 29 with 4242 viewsexiledclaseboy

Joshua. Eight rounds max.

Poll: Tory leader

Joshua v Klitshko on 17:13 - Apr 29 with 4230 viewsblueytheblue

I'd agree with ECB.

Klitschko has agreed to fight out of Germany for once. I sense he knows his day is past, getting the final big payday by effectively handing the torch over the Joshua.

Joshua v Klitshko on 17:44 - Apr 29 with 4180 viewsPozuelosSideys

Suprised there is so much confidence in Joshua. His best win is an overrated, underpowerd Whyte who wobbled him.

If he cant take the jab away from Wlad he will have big problems. It will go deep and he will gas and get planted by the left hook which is Wlad's money shot.

Joshua needs to jump on him from the first bell and just hope hes aged and smash him out. Joshua is not Fury,

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Joshua v Klitshko on 18:00 - Apr 29 with 4140 viewsBigPhilG

Any links anyone ?
Login to get fewer ads

Joshua v Klitshko on 18:41 - Apr 29 with 4078 viewsKGriz16

Joshua v Klitshko on 17:13 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

I'd agree with ECB.

Klitschko has agreed to fight out of Germany for once. I sense he knows his day is past, getting the final big payday by effectively handing the torch over the Joshua.

He has to fight outside Germany, he's the challenger. The champion always picks the venue.

I'm looking forward to this one, it could be a spectacle, but I think it'll turn into a tactical masterclass for Klitschko. Joshua is carrying a lot of heavy muscle and will struggle in the later rounds. Vlad will surely know this, and wouldn't have taken this fight if he didn't believe he had the knowledge on how to win, which to me is to take AJ all the way, I think he majorly underestimated Fury and is now very embarrassed about that. I think he will win his belts and retire tonight.

For me, it's a late stage Klitschko win or a points victory. The jab and grab will prevail for me. AJ is over rated and the darling of the media; this is his first real test.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 18:43]
Joshua v Klitshko on 18:56 - Apr 29 with 4042 viewsnierika

Thinking of taking under 8.5 rounds here
Joshua v Klitshko on 19:04 - Apr 29 with 4020 viewsNirvana

Joshua v Klitshko on 18:41 - Apr 29 by KGriz16

He has to fight outside Germany, he's the challenger. The champion always picks the venue.

I'm looking forward to this one, it could be a spectacle, but I think it'll turn into a tactical masterclass for Klitschko. Joshua is carrying a lot of heavy muscle and will struggle in the later rounds. Vlad will surely know this, and wouldn't have taken this fight if he didn't believe he had the knowledge on how to win, which to me is to take AJ all the way, I think he majorly underestimated Fury and is now very embarrassed about that. I think he will win his belts and retire tonight.

For me, it's a late stage Klitschko win or a points victory. The jab and grab will prevail for me. AJ is over rated and the darling of the media; this is his first real test.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 18:43]

Great analysis K, and Pozuelo as well.

I think this is how it will turn out, as well, and agree that Joshua has been hyped in the media. This may be his downfall. Good luck to the guy, but I don't think Klitschko sees this as just a paycheck. It's about pride, and titles, and possibly retirement like you said.

Vlad is truly one of the greatest fighters in history (along with his brother) and he will be extremely prepared for anything AJ throws his way. Can't see it ending any other way than you described.
Joshua v Klitshko on 19:54 - Apr 29 with 3930 viewsstevethejack

Anyone with a motorised satellite dish, you can the fight for free with the below information, it's the feed from London for Sky Box Office. If you understand it, you know what to do with it.

10 East 11635 V 7500 DVB-S2

2600:000000:0001:0020:1fff::47 38 B2 31 8C 37 2C EF 47 38 B2 31 8C 37 2C EF ; Boxing
Joshua v Klitshko on 20:34 - Apr 29 with 3841 viewslifelong

Been told that it's on streamtvbox, go to sports hd, pay per view, and try the assorted links.
Joshua v Klitshko on 20:44 - Apr 29 with 3808 viewsItchySphincter

Joshua v Klitshko on 19:54 - Apr 29 by stevethejack

Anyone with a motorised satellite dish, you can the fight for free with the below information, it's the feed from London for Sky Box Office. If you understand it, you know what to do with it.

10 East 11635 V 7500 DVB-S2

2600:000000:0001:0020:1fff::47 38 B2 31 8C 37 2C EF 47 38 B2 31 8C 37 2C EF ; Boxing

FEC?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Joshua v Klitshko on 21:06 - Apr 29 with 3746 viewsjackado

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/anthony-joshua-vs-wladimir-klitschko-live-streamin
Joshua v Klitshko on 21:16 - Apr 29 with 3717 viewsbiggar

Joshua v Klitshko on 19:04 - Apr 29 by Nirvana

Great analysis K, and Pozuelo as well.

I think this is how it will turn out, as well, and agree that Joshua has been hyped in the media. This may be his downfall. Good luck to the guy, but I don't think Klitschko sees this as just a paycheck. It's about pride, and titles, and possibly retirement like you said.

Vlad is truly one of the greatest fighters in history (along with his brother) and he will be extremely prepared for anything AJ throws his way. Can't see it ending any other way than you described.

One of the greatest fighters in history? Surely you're not talking in a pound for pound sense?
Joshua v Klitshko on 21:26 - Apr 29 with 3678 viewsstevethejack

Joshua v Klitshko on 20:44 - Apr 29 by ItchySphincter

FEC?

My sat box sorts out FEC automatically
Joshua v Klitshko on 21:51 - Apr 29 with 3594 viewsepaul

Joshua v Klitshko on 20:34 - Apr 29 by lifelong

Been told that it's on streamtvbox, go to sports hd, pay per view, and try the assorted links.

Stacks of links and superb HD quality Roger on streamtvbox

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Joshua v Klitshko on 21:54 - Apr 29 with 3581 viewsSwansNZ

Joshua v Klitshko on 18:00 - Apr 29 by BigPhilG

Any links anyone ?

http://goatdee.net/200287/watch-anthony-joshua-vs-wladimir-klitschko

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Joshua v Klitshko on 21:55 - Apr 29 with 3579 viewsmorningstar

Joshua v Klitshko on 21:51 - Apr 29 by epaul

Not for me! I'm in UK calender and its kicking me out?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Joshua v Klitshko on 21:56 - Apr 29 with 3574 viewsblueytheblue

DC sports on Kodi isn't bad.

Joshua v Klitshko on 21:58 - Apr 29 with 3564 viewsNeath_Jack

Joshua v Klitshko on 21:55 - Apr 29 by morningstar

Go in the PPV section, it's been perfect all night.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Joshua v Klitshko on 21:58 - Apr 29 with 3563 viewsWarwickHunt

Joshua v Klitshko on 21:51 - Apr 29 by epaul

Yep.
Joshua v Klitshko on 21:59 - Apr 29 with 3561 viewsOldjack

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/sky-box-office-fight-night-live-streaming

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Joshua v Klitshko on 22:04 - Apr 29 with 3532 viewsmorningstar

Joshua v Klitshko on 21:55 - Apr 29 by morningstar

Got it! xxx

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024