Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So so boring 13:04 - Apr 30 with 1459 viewsE20Jack

It is like we have to score 2 minimum to win as one will need to negate the now customary awful decision. It must be so demoralising for the players, they can give everything and play the other team off the park building up a head of steam only for a ref to say "naaah". Such a waste of effort and makes the game a complete farce, it's more like the WWE at times with almost scripted storylines dictated by these refs. It's awful for the game and the standard of this refereeing is ruining the game and the lack of video ref is allowing people to cheat to take advantage of these idiotic refs.

[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 13:17]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

So so boring on 13:10 - Apr 30 with 1431 viewsdameedna

Ref took so long and unlimited may as well have a video ref regardless of rashford the ref cannot see it so cannot give it
So so boring on 13:21 - Apr 30 with 1365 viewsLoyal

TV has already proven the ref couldn't see it so why does he give it ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So so boring on 13:23 - Apr 30 with 1357 viewsLord_Bony

Cant they put a fucn telly on the sideline so they can have an instant look?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

So so boring on 13:29 - Apr 30 with 1323 viewsmonmouth

So so boring on 13:21 - Apr 30 by Loyal

TV has already proven the ref couldn't see it so why does he give it ?

This is the key point. If he "made a mistake" it's explainable. this is a cheat. It has to be, because he can't have seen it. He. Is. A. Cheat.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So so boring on 13:30 - Apr 30 with 1320 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So so boring on 13:23 - Apr 30 by Lord_Bony

Montero might as well retire. His hamstring must be made of mozzarella cheese

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So so boring on 13:30 - Apr 30 with 1319 viewsE20Jack

So so boring on 13:23 - Apr 30 by Lord_Bony

But then how else are they going to ensure the better teams end up finishing in the Champions League and improving the countries European coefficient and making the FA money?

There is no councidence that the "best teams in the PL" fail so badly in Europe. They have 12 men in the PL, as soon as they play European teams with refs with no agenda then mire often than not they come unstuck.

So so boring on 13:32 - Apr 30 with 1303 viewsjack247

That Olsson and Young collision is a pen if it happens in the other box
So so boring on 13:35 - Apr 30 with 1277 viewsSgorioFruit

Ref giving them a penalty that never was
Montero injured within minutes of coming on
Blah blah blah
The quicker we get out of this league the better
Bullshit

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

So so boring on 13:35 - Apr 30 with 1274 viewsE20Jack

So so boring on 13:32 - Apr 30 by jack247

Just said that on the match thread? He absoluttely clatered him and gave a free kick to them? Olsson was going in the direction of the ball, Young was going in the direction of Olsson. It was a penalty.

So so boring on 14:01 - Apr 30 with 1193 viewsjack247

So so boring on 13:35 - Apr 30 by E20Jack

Just said that on the match thread? He absoluttely clatered him and gave a free kick to them? Olsson was going in the direction of the ball, Young was going in the direction of Olsson. It was a penalty.

Sorry mate. I don't often look at the match day thread. Can't be dealing with 9 pagers. Agree with you though
So so boring on 14:08 - Apr 30 with 1156 viewsE20Jack

So so boring on 14:01 - Apr 30 by jack247

Sorry mate. I don't often look at the match day thread. Can't be dealing with 9 pagers. Agree with you though

There wasnt supposed to be a question mark there. Was just me saying I agree rather than being offended you hadnt seen

So so boring on 14:09 - Apr 30 with 1139 viewsLoyal

So so boring on 13:35 - Apr 30 by SgorioFruit

Ref giving them a penalty that never was
Montero injured within minutes of coming on
Blah blah blah
The quicker we get out of this league the better
Bullshit

Backs against the wall, outnumbered but still throwing punches.
That's the Swansea way.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So so boring on 14:13 - Apr 30 with 1105 viewsKulusBeatFactory

So so boring on 14:01 - Apr 30 by jack247

give it a bash - u would add some balance
So so boring on 15:02 - Apr 30 with 940 viewsunion_jack

So so boring on 13:32 - Apr 30 by jack247

I actually burst out laughing when that happened as it was comical.

No free kick either way was bemusing. A free kick to them was laughable.

These refs need to be brought to task because there is a clear 'big team' bias which is killing the clubs such as us.

Must say though, if they hadn't scored then, the longer the game went at 0-0 would have seen us defend more deeply to protect the point so the end result may have been the same.

Of course, we'll never know.

Fed up with these decisions all the same.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

So so boring on 16:09 - Apr 30 with 862 viewsgiantstoneater

For once I would like commentators to come out and call out the Rashfords and Ali's of the world and call them what they are cheats and it does nothing for the game expect to leave a poor taste in the mouth from us poor punters. If you would think that if the most powerful clubs in the world wanted video refs they would have had it by now it's mostly the smaller clubs would benefit from it as it would expose the diving cheats for what they are.
So so boring on 16:54 - Apr 30 with 774 viewsjack247

So so boring on 16:09 - Apr 30 by giantstoneater

For once I would like commentators to come out and call out the Rashfords and Ali's of the world and call them what they are cheats and it does nothing for the game expect to leave a poor taste in the mouth from us poor punters. If you would think that if the most powerful clubs in the world wanted video refs they would have had it by now it's mostly the smaller clubs would benefit from it as it would expose the diving cheats for what they are.

The commentator on the stream I had was doing just that in all fairness, though he saved most of his anger for Swarbrick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024