Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Always Right re-elected... 12:08 - May 5 with 1152 viewsDJack

"Kevin Mahoney, the UKIP Vale of Glamorgan councillor who quit the party last year over Neil Hamilton's selection as an assembly candidate, has been re-elected in Sully as an independent candidate."

I disagreed with so much of what he posted on here (and JA Net) but welll done to him.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Always Right re-elected... on 12:41 - May 5 with 1111 viewsLohengrin

If he's got back in as an independent then he's obviously someone the locals recognise as working hard for the ward. Good for him.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Always Right re-elected... on 12:46 - May 5 with 1093 viewsperchrockjack

Brilliant poster sadly missed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Always Right re-elected... on 13:36 - May 5 with 1045 viewswhiterock

Always Right re-elected... on 12:46 - May 5 by perchrockjack

Brilliant poster sadly missed

Good luck to Kevin, a god guy and someone I got to know fairly well, had some looks back in the day with a thick Cardiff accent but Jack through and through (born in Manselton)
Always Right re-elected... on 17:04 - May 5 with 965 viewsexiledclaseboy

He sounds suspiciously Cardiffian and I wouldn't vote for him in a pink fit but he's a good bloke nonetheless. Gutted he won.

Poll: Tory leader

Always Right re-elected... on 19:09 - May 5 with 906 viewsacejack3065

Always Right re-elected... on 17:04 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

He sounds suspiciously Cardiffian and I wouldn't vote for him in a pink fit but he's a good bloke nonetheless. Gutted he won.

funny part of the world is, Sully. I can see why he's created a personal vote down there...
Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:12 - May 5 with 885 viewsBarrySwan

Always Right re-elected... on 17:04 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

[Post edited 5 May 2017 20:20]
Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:20 - May 5 with 867 viewsexiledclaseboy

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:12 - May 5 by BarrySwan

Well look who we have here.

I saw it

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:22 - May 5 with 860 viewsBarrySwan

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:20 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

Well look who we have here.

I saw it

Computor playing up a bit this end Andrew but I feel that you're a little reticent in acknowledging the efforts of someone who has guided you through life on so many occasions.
Login to get fewer ads

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:23 - May 5 with 856 viewsexiledclaseboy

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:22 - May 5 by BarrySwan

Computor playing up a bit this end Andrew but I feel that you're a little reticent in acknowledging the efforts of someone who has guided you through life on so many occasions.

You're my hero. I still remember the boiler advice which I duly ignored!

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:25 - May 5 with 850 viewsmorningstar

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:22 - May 5 by BarrySwan

Good lord! Is this Mr Mahoney himself? Jesus, you've kept yourself under the radar!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Always Right re-elected... on 20:27 - May 5 with 843 viewsexiledclaseboy

"No baloney" Mahoney.

Perch is going to swoon and have a Connery when he realises his man crush is back.

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:33 - May 5 with 819 viewsBarrySwan

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:25 - May 5 by morningstar

Good lord! Is this Mr Mahoney himself? Jesus, you've kept yourself under the radar!

To be honest I decided to keep a sort of guardian angel brief watching over you all and just stepping in occasionally to guide the flock back on to the correct trail when they strayed into the madness of incorrectly assessing the footballing abilities of certain squad members or team performance.
[Post edited 5 May 2017 20:37]
Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:42 - May 5 with 799 viewsmorningstar

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:33 - May 5 by BarrySwan

To be honest I decided to keep a sort of guardian angel brief watching over you all and just stepping in occasionally to guide the flock back on to the correct trail when they strayed into the madness of incorrectly assessing the footballing abilities of certain squad members or team performance.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Always Right re-elected... on 21:04 - May 5 with 765 viewsDarran

Always Right re-elected... on 20:27 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

"No baloney" Mahoney.

Perch is going to swoon and have a Connery when he realises his man crush is back.

Perch is in denial. I've met Kevin and he was very nice but some of his posts in the past were certainly not what Perch would call good from anyone else.
Especially some of the ones about the boys in blue.

Good to see you 'come out' Barry.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 21:31 - May 5 with 744 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Always Right re-elected... (n/t) (n/t) on 20:33 - May 5 by BarrySwan

Hi Barryswan

We've just been talking about you , I'm having a pint with your cousin & favourite uncle .

Congrats on your result.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Always Right re-elected... on 21:39 - May 5 with 736 viewsBarrySwan

Thanks very much, which cousin and uncle?

All my uncles are my favourite uncles when they send me my traditional ten shilling postal order at Christmas.
Always Right re-elected... on 21:51 - May 5 with 722 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Always Right re-elected... on 21:39 - May 5 by BarrySwan

Thanks very much, which cousin and uncle?

All my uncles are my favourite uncles when they send me my traditional ten shilling postal order at Christmas.

Pm

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Always Right re-elected... on 23:18 - May 5 with 668 viewsperchrockjack

My life to live again

Better than the return of Lazarus

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024