Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
today!!!!! 08:00 - May 6 with 2858 viewsjimmyquipment

LETS GET BEHIND THEM FFS a defining game one thinks.
today!!!!! on 08:31 - May 6 with 2834 viewsLoyal

Very good.
Yes, good idea.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

today!!!!! on 08:42 - May 6 with 2820 viewsJackFish

The Liberty will be rocking, especially if Hull somehow don't win this afternoon.
today!!!!! on 08:47 - May 6 with 2811 viewshobo

today!!!!! on 08:42 - May 6 by JackFish

The Liberty will be rocking, especially if Hull somehow don't win this afternoon.

As long as people don't feel deflated should Hull win. Hull are expected to win today so it doesn't really change anything, the main thing is us beating Everton and then the pressure will really be on Hull in the final two games
today!!!!! on 10:23 - May 6 with 2681 viewsraynor94

today!!!!! on 08:47 - May 6 by hobo

As long as people don't feel deflated should Hull win. Hull are expected to win today so it doesn't really change anything, the main thing is us beating Everton and then the pressure will really be on Hull in the final two games

100% correct call, stay positive even if Hull win, as long as we beat Everton, the turnaround will come in the last two games

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

today!!!!! on 11:30 - May 6 with 2607 viewsSmellyplumz

Hull to win and us to lose that's all I can sees from today sorry.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

today!!!!! on 11:32 - May 6 with 2602 viewslifelong

today!!!!! on 11:30 - May 6 by Smellyplumz

That's not like you to be negative Smelly.
today!!!!! on 11:35 - May 6 with 2593 viewsmitchwales

Cannot frigging wait! Let's make some noise and be that twelfth man!!
today!!!!! on 11:41 - May 6 with 2578 viewslifelong

The first result we want today is Palace to lose, then Hull to slip up and either lose or draw, then us to win....perfect days football.
Login to get fewer ads

today!!!!! on 12:25 - May 6 with 2525 viewsSwanseaman

today!!!!! on 08:47 - May 6 by hobo

If Hull win today, the atmosphere is still going to be full on because it will become a definite 'must win' game..

It's going to be Rocking at the Liberty today...

COME ON YOU SWANS!!!!

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

today!!!!! on 13:13 - May 6 with 2467 viewsE20Jack

today!!!!! on 12:25 - May 6 by Swanseaman

If Hull win today, the atmosphere is still going to be full on because it will become a definite 'must win' game..

COME ON YOU SWANS!!!!

I just hope the nerves don't transmit to the pitch. Loudly moaning at stray passes etc to the point where nobody wants the ball and scared stiff to make a mistake.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

today!!!!! on 13:13 - May 6 with 2464 viewsmorningstar

today!!!!! on 12:25 - May 6 by Swanseaman

COME ON YOU SWANS!!!!

Just got the last ticket!

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets/details/event.aspx?itemref=1307

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

today!!!!! on 13:18 - May 6 with 2450 viewsSwanseaman

Well done

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

today!!!!! on 16:37 - May 6 with 2342 viewsSmellyplumz

today!!!!! on 11:32 - May 6 by lifelong

That's not like you to be negative Smelly.

Innit, wtf do I know.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

today!!!!! on 17:10 - May 6 with 2300 viewsrock1n

today!!!!! on 11:30 - May 6 by Smellyplumz

You're such a miserable vvanker and always wrong

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

today!!!!! on 17:12 - May 6 with 2290 viewsSmellyplumz

today!!!!! on 17:10 - May 6 by rock1n

You're such a miserable vvanker and always wrong

Love you too tw@t.

And this is coming from the guy who said in here that Jenkins wasn't to blame for the mess the club is in now... Fk off is it.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 17:19]

today!!!!! on 18:24 - May 6 with 2233 viewsKulusBeatFactory

today!!!!! on 17:12 - May 6 by Smellyplumz

Love you too tw@t.

And this is coming from the guy who said in here that Jenkins wasn't to blame for the mess the club is in now... Fk off is it.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 17:19]

on-pitch is what now matters - some positivity might actually help your plight

give it a bash mun
today!!!!! on 18:26 - May 6 with 2225 viewsSmellyplumz

today!!!!! on 18:24 - May 6 by KulusBeatFactory

on-pitch is what now matters - some positivity might actually help your plight

give it a bash mun

If you looked at the match day thread you'd see I've posted positive on there like. Cheers

today!!!!! on 18:27 - May 6 with 2223 viewsKulusBeatFactory

today!!!!! on 18:26 - May 6 by Smellyplumz

If you looked at the match day thread you'd see I've posted positive on there like. Cheers

sorry pal - just saw it before this post - tidy
today!!!!! on 18:29 - May 6 with 2214 viewsSmellyplumz

today!!!!! on 18:27 - May 6 by KulusBeatFactory

sorry pal - just saw it before this post - tidy

Coys we can do this!

today!!!!! on 20:12 - May 6 with 2131 viewsrock1n

As I said negative vvanker

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

today!!!!! on 20:15 - May 6 with 2109 viewslifelong

today!!!!! on 11:41 - May 6 by lifelong

The first result we want today is Palace to lose, then Hull to slip up and either lose or draw, then us to win....perfect days football.

Oh! What a perfect day.
today!!!!! on 20:16 - May 6 with 2100 viewsSmellyplumz

today!!!!! on 20:12 - May 6 by rock1n

As I said negative vvanker

Fair play, massive win today and I've been full of praise and that's all you can come up with, it's you that's a negative w@nker I'm afraid you sad little boy.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 20:29]

today!!!!! on 20:38 - May 6 with 2047 viewsKulusBeatFactory

today!!!!! on 11:41 - May 6 by lifelong

Perfection indeed, sir

Keep posting the matchday "wants" for the next couple of games please !
today!!!!! on 00:28 - May 7 with 1938 viewsrock1n

today!!!!! on 20:16 - May 6 by Smellyplumz

Fair play, massive win today and I've been full of praise and that's all you can come up with, it's you that's a negative w@nker I'm afraid you sad little boy.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 20:29]

Haha, you boring old fart I bet that was a struggle for you today far too much good news

today!!!!! on 00:32 - May 7 with 1915 viewsSmellyplumz

today!!!!! on 00:28 - May 7 by rock1n

Haha, you boring old fart I bet that was a struggle for you today far too much good news

Still being negative I see, I've been revelling in wine and positivity. Great days my friend, we are jolly green giants walking the earth. I was never born so I cannot die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024