Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ash love fest. 21:42 - May 6 with 15767 viewsmorningstar

Turns out he's just a shit Alfie Mawson! Well done guys!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Ash love fest. on 22:21 - May 6 with 2933 viewsUxbridge

The Ash love fest. on 22:11 - May 6 by hobo

Explain?

Llorente. What a bastard.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Ash love fest. on 22:25 - May 6 with 2910 viewsmorningstar

I can understand some people putting country before club, each to their own i suppose. It just get's kinda weird when JBT put's our countries players before his club when they are playing for someone else! Strange guy!

The Ash love fest. on 22:28 - May 6 with 2889 viewsDrGonzo

The Ash love fest. on 22:25 - May 6 by morningstar

I can understand some people putting country before club, each to their own i suppose. It just get's kinda weird when JBT put's our countries players before his club when they are playing for someone else! Strange guy!

In the midst of a relegation 'battle'. Weird f*ck.
The Ash love fest. on 22:34 - May 6 with 2844 viewslifelong

The Ash love fest. on 22:28 - May 6 by DrGonzo

In the midst of a relegation 'battle'. Weird f*ck.

I thought Ash had quite an easy ride today, not much hostility towards him at all, he was quite insignificant on the pitch.
I actually thought that he wouldn't have been an improvement on our defence today.
The Ash love fest. on 22:43 - May 6 with 2791 viewsChief

The Ash love fest. on 21:43 - May 6 by JBT95

Anybody who booed or jeered Williams - especially when Llorente was being a prick to him - should be ashamed. It's not good enough to say 'Oh he's the enemy' etc as the same wasn't put towards the other Everton players.

Probably the pricks that booed Sinclair at WBA away in 2013 and Allen two weeks ago. Classless.

Same bellends probably clapped Lampard.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 21:45]

Shut up you fvcking tart!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Ash love fest. on 22:45 - May 6 with 2775 viewsDarran

The Ash love fest. on 22:43 - May 6 by Chief

Shut up you fvcking tart!

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Ash love fest. on 23:17 - May 6 with 2687 viewsmax936

Anybody who booed or jeered Williams - especially when Llorente was being a prick to him - should be ashamed. It's not good enough to say 'Oh he's the enemy' etc as the same wasn't put towards the other Everton players.

Probably the pricks that booed Sinclair at WBA away in 2013 and Allen two weeks ago. Classless.

He ambled around the pitch with the body language of do you know who I'am , the guy would have loved to have beaten us today, yet you come on here calling Swans fans pricks look in the mirror mush and no I didn't booooooo him in fact I didn't give him a thought, he was great for us, but when the chips were down he fuked off so fuk him. Mawson and Fernandez were immense today so fuk him, Welsh, English or whatever he is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Ash love fest. on 23:19 - May 6 with 2673 viewsDarran

The Ash love fest. on 23:17 - May 6 by max936

He ambled around the pitch with the body language of do you know who I'am , the guy would have loved to have beaten us today, yet you come on here calling Swans fans pricks look in the mirror mush and no I didn't booooooo him in fact I didn't give him a thought, he was great for us, but when the chips were down he fuked off so fuk him. Mawson and Fernandez were immense today so fuk him, Welsh, English or whatever he is.

Well said Max.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The Ash love fest. on 23:22 - May 6 with 2664 viewsmax936

The Ash love fest. on 22:25 - May 6 by morningstar

Clearly a blueturd Gazzer.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Ash love fest. on 23:30 - May 6 with 2637 viewsDewi1jack

Ooooooh, Wales one and only true fan is a bit upset about their sh1te Alfie Mawson getting a bit of grief.
Obviously never down the Vetch where opposition players used to get absolute abuse (and linesmen too scared to be anywhere near the touchline by the NB)

And that Prick Nando was wearing a white shirt- one of ours in other words you thick dick.
You stick with just going to Wales games, because you're obviously just another happy clapper.
Give your seat (if you have one) to a proper Swans fan

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Ash love fest. on 23:31 - May 6 with 2627 viewsBloodyhills

What a load of crap. Ash was being a w'nker with his pathetic judo throw followed by a load of whinging.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Ash love fest. on 23:33 - May 6 with 2619 viewsN_T_J

I liked that smile Ash gave when he missed that header.

But like others say fvck him,. . If you dont like it stay at home like you used too before we got to the prem!!!
The Ash love fest. on 23:40 - May 6 with 2575 viewsmorningstar

Told today by a 'rock solid' source that he demanded his move and stated he would refuse too play for us if it wasn't granted. When i say 'rock solid' i mean rock solid. The guy who gave us great service, to the club who gave him the opportunity to do so. It works both ways.

Fvck him!

The Ash love fest. on 23:40 - May 6 with 2572 viewsLoyal

Llorente was getting in his head, doing his job and completed it by scoring the winner.
End of.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Ash love fest. on 23:43 - May 6 with 2557 viewsZZoric

The Ash love fest. on 23:40 - May 6 by morningstar

Told today by a 'rock solid' source that he demanded his move and stated he would refuse too play for us if it wasn't granted. When i say 'rock solid' i mean rock solid. The guy who gave us great service, to the club who gave him the opportunity to do so. It works both ways.

Fvck him!

to not too - u thick tvvat
The Ash love fest. on 23:52 - May 6 with 2522 viewsmorningstar

The Ash love fest. on 23:43 - May 6 by ZZoric

to not too - u thick tvvat

There's no need for a - in the pathetic sentence you just typed, which should have began with a capital letter. Now do me a favour twinky, cut the crap because if you're boring the shit out of me, then god knows what you're doing to everyone else.

The Ash love fest. on 23:59 - May 6 with 2491 viewsploppy

The Ash love fest. on 23:52 - May 6 by morningstar

There's no need for a - in the pathetic sentence you just typed, which should have began with a capital letter. Now do me a favour twinky, cut the crap because if you're boring the shit out of me, then god knows what you're doing to everyone else.

begun not began
The Ash love fest. on 00:01 - May 7 with 2479 viewsmorningstar

The Ash love fest. on 23:59 - May 6 by ploppy

begun not began

Don't you fvckin start!

The Ash love fest. on 00:02 - May 7 with 2473 viewsploppy

The Ash love fest. on 00:01 - May 7 by morningstar

Don't you fvckin start!

Sorry, couldn't help myself! I'm in a good mood.
The Ash love fest. on 00:23 - May 7 with 2435 viewsrock1n

Totally agree, man deserves absolute respect.

Club legend.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

The Ash love fest. on 00:24 - May 7 with 2433 viewsZZoric

The Ash love fest. on 23:52 - May 6 by morningstar

fck, you're that thick innit. too

couldn make it up, really - give it up with some modicum of disrespect
The Ash love fest. on 00:30 - May 7 with 2415 viewsmorningstar

The Ash love fest. on 00:24 - May 7 by ZZoric

fck, you're that thick innit. too

couldn make it up, really - give it up with some modicum of disrespect

Take that tampon out of your arse twinky, they're meant for girls!

The Ash love fest. on 00:36 - May 7 with 2397 viewsSmellyplumz

Ash is a legend I'm positive about that.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Ash love fest. on 00:40 - May 7 with 2377 viewsmorningstar

The Ash love fest. on 00:36 - May 7 by Smellyplumz

Ash is a legend I'm positive about that.

Of course he is..................But not today!

The Ash love fest. on 00:47 - May 7 with 2350 viewsZZoric

The Ash love fest. on 00:30 - May 7 by morningstar

Take that tampon out of your arse twinky, they're meant for girls!

folk know who you are - u must be so embarrassed, humiliated

think about it before ur next post
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024