Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ash love fest. 21:42 - May 6 with 15768 viewsmorningstar

Turns out he's just a shit Alfie Mawson! Well done guys!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Ash love fest. on 01:01 - May 7 with 2743 viewsmorningstar

The Ash love fest. on 00:47 - May 7 by ZZoric

folk know who you are - u must be so embarrassed, humiliated

think about it before ur next post

Crack on or bore off twinky!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Ash love fest. on 01:03 - May 7 with 2733 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ash didn't try a f@cking leg

Cheers Ash

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Ash love fest. on 01:06 - May 7 with 2724 viewsheadcleaner

Ash always thought his $hit was chocolate and he must be gutted that he wasn't treated like the prodigal son today. He'll be on the bus back to $hitsville with the words "Leon, Leon, leon" ringing in his ears.

Our most successful captain ever - sure. Club legend? No chance. He and/or his agent angled for several years a big money move but the name of a club legend was ringing in his ears. See you next season......maybe. that is if he's not replaced and sat on the bench watching.
The Ash love fest. on 05:23 - May 7 with 2630 viewsE20Jack

Not the violent type but when Ash got hold of OUR player, the man that puts himself on the line every week to keep us in the league and threw him to the floor... Assuming he got away with it, I would have happily supported Fernando sticking a little head on Ash.

Club legend - but on the pitch hes just another scummy tw*t looking to beat us.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Ash love fest. on 05:33 - May 7 with 2622 viewsSwansNZ

The Ash love fest. on 05:23 - May 7 by E20Jack

Not the violent type but when Ash got hold of OUR player, the man that puts himself on the line every week to keep us in the league and threw him to the floor... Assuming he got away with it, I would have happily supported Fernando sticking a little head on Ash.

He could have killed him

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Ash love fest. on 07:05 - May 7 with 2566 viewsDr_Winston

The Ash love fest. on 22:34 - May 6 by lifelong

I thought Ash had quite an easy ride today, not much hostility towards him at all, he was quite insignificant on the pitch.
I actually thought that he wouldn't have been an improvement on our defence today.

It's been easy for some to complain about our defensive woes and point the finger at Ash's sale as the reason for them, but piss poor coaching was always far more responsible. Since Clement has come in we've had some rocky moments, but have generally defended a lot better.

In Mawson we have someone potentially better, ten years younger and made £7m on the deal. Bargain.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Ash love fest. on 07:12 - May 7 with 2554 viewsABERSWAN

The Ash love fest. on 22:05 - May 6 by Clinton

Ash did us a favour with that spat with Nando. It wasted quite a bit of time at the end and broke up the play.
Maybe he knew what he was doing.

There is a poster on Hull city's forum,moaning about the tangle and spat with Llorente,saying Ash was deliberately wasting time,to help Swansea! I didn't want to see Ash go,but when you look at what we got for him,and what we paid for his long term replacement,it looks a steal.
The Ash love fest. on 07:33 - May 7 with 2502 viewsstevethejack

Ash gave excellent service to our club over the 8 years he was with us. The 90 minutes against Everton, he should have been treated like any other Everton player. Not jeered or booed, just ignored as often players feed off being booed and perform better..

I also don't go along with the applauding of ex player during the 90 minutes, that is disagraceful. If they are being subbed, a clap off maybe, depending on who it is. The 'Swansea Reject' chant at Lampard when he warmed up at Stamford Bridge was amusing.

Mawson or Williams? For me, Mawson, having seen him for the best part of a season. Mawson will get even better, and as already been mentioned has youth on his side, compared to Ash.

I thought Ash didn't perform well yesterday. Wayward passes and disinteret - maybe not trying enough to help us, maybe tired, maybe an off day. We won't know for certain but I'd like to think he took it easier on us.

The King is dead - long live the King.
[Post edited 7 May 2017 7:46]
Login to get fewer ads

The Ash love fest. on 08:40 - May 7 with 2413 viewsWhiterockin

Since Williams lost all that weight he is not half the player he was.
The Ash love fest. on 08:44 - May 7 with 2398 viewsWarwickHunt

The Ash love fest. on 01:06 - May 7 by headcleaner

Ash always thought his $hit was chocolate and he must be gutted that he wasn't treated like the prodigal son today. He'll be on the bus back to $hitsville with the words "Leon, Leon, leon" ringing in his ears.

Our most successful captain ever - sure. Club legend? No chance. He and/or his agent angled for several years a big money move but the name of a club legend was ringing in his ears. See you next season......maybe. that is if he's not replaced and sat on the bench watching.

Looks like a cûnt with that Barnet too.
The Ash love fest. on 09:04 - May 7 with 2340 viewsBillyChong

The Ash love fest. on 21:43 - May 6 by JBT95

Anybody who booed or jeered Williams - especially when Llorente was being a prick to him - should be ashamed. It's not good enough to say 'Oh he's the enemy' etc as the same wasn't put towards the other Everton players.

Probably the pricks that booed Sinclair at WBA away in 2013 and Allen two weeks ago. Classless.

Same bellends probably clapped Lampard.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 21:45]

Good point. We should have supported and encouraged him to play well. Against us. And maybe we wouldn't have won. You bell end.
The Ash love fest. on 09:10 - May 7 with 2326 viewsjojaca

You could see Ashley was relieved he didn't connect with cross at the end to equalize. It's just a shame we are deep in the brown stuff to show our appreciation.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Ash love fest. on 09:19 - May 7 with 2292 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Ash love fest. on 22:19 - May 6 by Neath_Jack

It's obvious that Llorente is doing a Koshi-waza hip throw on poor Ash.

I agree. Poor Ash. Taken completely out of context there. Photo shopped by Llorente's agent . Or something.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Ash love fest. on 09:27 - May 7 with 2275 viewsPegojack

The Ash love fest. on 22:19 - May 6 by DrGonzo

Ha.

Made me giggle anyway. Fat c*nt behind was making his worthless opinion known that a very small minority booed him in his usual abnoxious way in front of small children and women. Funny when he started singing that captain of Wales song and nobody joined in. Pity you weren't there to help.

Are you referring to the portly gentleman in the tartan cap who always leaves his seat after 30 minutes of the first half and returns ten minutes into the second half, treading on everyone's toes, presumably to down several pints of lager in the interval?

We really love him in my row.
The Ash love fest. on 09:32 - May 7 with 2256 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Ash love fest. on 08:44 - May 7 by WarwickHunt

Looks like a cûnt with that Barnet too.

"You're just a sh*t Joleon Lescott"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Ash love fest. on 10:19 - May 7 with 2181 views34dfgdf54

The Ash love fest. on 05:23 - May 7 by E20Jack

Beautiful post.

F*ck Ash. He wanted out and got his move and fair play to him but don't act the hard man down here you pr*ck.
The Ash love fest. on 10:23 - May 7 with 2165 viewsDarran

I wonder if he chased Nando back to his car?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Ash love fest. on 10:28 - May 7 with 2154 viewslondonlisa2001

To be fair to jbt, the treatment of Ash was embarrassing. What happened to cries of 'Swansea Reject', or 'You're just a s*** Alfie Mawson' and, importantly 'Williams, what's the score'.

Embarassing how nice we've all become. He'd have been greeted with howls of derision at the Vetch.

On a serious note, he patently didn't want to know. Took the easy ball almost every time yesterday. Got to him a bit I think. Good.
[Post edited 7 May 2017 10:29]
The Ash love fest. on 10:39 - May 7 with 2120 viewstaffpop

I had my "Ash cam" on a few times yesterday and, having watched him for many years, I think he was playing for us yesterday. Even the handbags.
The Ash love fest. on 10:48 - May 7 with 2092 viewsKilkennyjack

The Ash love fest. on 10:39 - May 7 by taffpop

I had my "Ash cam" on a few times yesterday and, having watched him for many years, I think he was playing for us yesterday. Even the handbags.

exactly. I thought the same.

Big Ash is a club legend - and probably one of our greatest ever signings.

Hes captain of wales .....

Beware of the Risen People

The Ash love fest. on 10:58 - May 7 with 2059 viewsJackanapes

Dont seem too fond of him...

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/ashley-williams.90261/page-335

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Ash love fest. on 11:00 - May 7 with 2053 viewsStarsky

The Ash love fest. on 23:43 - May 6 by ZZoric

to not too - u thick tvvat

It's 'you' not "u"

It's just the internet, init.

The Ash love fest. on 12:40 - May 7 with 1963 viewswaynekerr55

The Ash love fest. on 21:43 - May 6 by JBT95

Anybody who booed or jeered Williams - especially when Llorente was being a prick to him - should be ashamed. It's not good enough to say 'Oh he's the enemy' etc as the same wasn't put towards the other Everton players.

Probably the pricks that booed Sinclair at WBA away in 2013 and Allen two weeks ago. Classless.

Same bellends probably clapped Lampard.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 21:45]

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can I have a pint of what you're drinking?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Ash love fest. on 12:42 - May 7 with 1960 viewsBorojack

The Ash love fest. on 21:49 - May 6 by WarwickHunt

Shut up and eat your prawn sandwich, you soppy twát.

He was trying to wrestle Llorente to the ground and whining to the ref about it.
Soppy tw@t couldn't put it better myself.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Ash love fest. on 12:50 - May 7 with 1936 viewsBorojack

The Ash love fest. on 00:30 - May 7 by morningstar

Take that tampon out of your arse twinky, they're meant for girls!

That made me laugh

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024