Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ash love fest. 21:42 - May 6 with 15750 viewsmorningstar

Turns out he's just a shit Alfie Mawson! Well done guys!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Ash love fest. on 13:54 - May 7 with 2471 viewsFerryjack

Mike that guy is a complete & utter dick pain in the arse always stands on the steps giving his words of wisdom to the other prick on the end of the row
The Ash love fest. on 13:59 - May 7 with 2465 viewsFerryjack

Mike that guy is a complete & utter dick pain in the arse always stands on the steps giving his words of wisdom to the other prick on the end of the row
The Ash love fest. on 16:17 - May 7 with 2375 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Ash love fest. on 21:43 - May 6 by JBT95

Anybody who booed or jeered Williams - especially when Llorente was being a prick to him - should be ashamed. It's not good enough to say 'Oh he's the enemy' etc as the same wasn't put towards the other Everton players.

Probably the pricks that booed Sinclair at WBA away in 2013 and Allen two weeks ago. Classless.

Same bellends probably clapped Lampard.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 21:45]

Yeah, what a prick Llorente is here...

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Ash love fest. on 16:54 - May 7 with 2334 viewsLoyal

The Ash love fest. on 10:48 - May 7 by Kilkennyjack

exactly. I thought the same.

Big Ash is a club legend - and probably one of our greatest ever signings.

Hes captain of wales .....

We have so many legends it's embarrassing.
Our community made him a multi millionaire, the same community that struggles from week to week to pay their bills.
It's football, fck him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Ash love fest. on 20:30 - May 7 with 2210 viewsDafyddHuw

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/ashley-williams.90261/page-336

The last 4/5 pages, say, will tell you exactly what Everton fans think of their purchase of The Captain Of Wales.
The Ash love fest. on 20:49 - May 7 with 2177 viewsDrGonzo

The Ash love fest. on 09:27 - May 7 by Pegojack

Are you referring to the portly gentleman in the tartan cap who always leaves his seat after 30 minutes of the first half and returns ten minutes into the second half, treading on everyone's toes, presumably to down several pints of lager in the interval?

We really love him in my row.

Sounds like you and FerryJack have guessed correctly.

To be fair he's normally very supportive of the team. The whole thing with Williams yesterday was just bizarre. You can tell almost everyone around us just wishes he'd bugger off somewhere else now though.
The Ash love fest. on 21:17 - May 7 with 2113 viewswaynekerr55

The Ash love fest. on 21:45 - May 6 by JBT95

I'm right though, anybody with a brain can see that.

Yeah, you're almost as right as the time you said Huw Jenkins sold the club to better it.

Say no to crack kids 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Ash love fest. on 03:31 - May 8 with 2007 viewsWanderer

The Ash love fest. on 22:11 - May 6 by hobo

Explain?

" Mr Koeman told me to own this shirt this afternoon!"
Login to get fewer ads

The Ash love fest. on 08:32 - May 8 with 1945 viewsDevz00

Whether you think Ash was trying or not on Saturday, he didn’t have the best of games either way. Maybe the occasion got to him. He will go down as a club legend to most fans, including me.

He has always had an air of arrogance about him. It looked to me that he was saying to Llorente ‘you don’t do that to me’ as if he was more important than Llorente. Or as if to prove he was a legend at Swansea. Either way, f*uck him now, at least for every time he plays against us. Same as all of our ex players. For those 90 minutes they are on the pitch to beat us.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

The Ash love fest. on 08:38 - May 8 with 1939 viewsHumpty

The Ash love fest. on 10:28 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

To be fair to jbt, the treatment of Ash was embarrassing. What happened to cries of 'Swansea Reject', or 'You're just a s*** Alfie Mawson' and, importantly 'Williams, what's the score'.

Embarassing how nice we've all become. He'd have been greeted with howls of derision at the Vetch.

On a serious note, he patently didn't want to know. Took the easy ball almost every time yesterday. Got to him a bit I think. Good.
[Post edited 7 May 2017 10:29]

With respect, bollocks.

I went down the Vetch. I remember how John Cornforth and Jan Molby were greeted. With respect. Along with other ex players. Whilst they were playing for/managing other clubs that were playing against us,.

The people who booed Ash yesterday are clueless morons. Simple as that.

We should respect people who have given their all for us. Like Ash did.
The Ash love fest. on 09:46 - May 8 with 1899 viewslondonlisa2001

The Ash love fest. on 08:38 - May 8 by Humpty

With respect, bollocks.

I went down the Vetch. I remember how John Cornforth and Jan Molby were greeted. With respect. Along with other ex players. Whilst they were playing for/managing other clubs that were playing against us,.

The reason I started the second paragraph with 'on a serious note' indicated that the first bit was tongue in cheek Humpty...

The actual reaction at the Vetch though was mixed. We've always been quite inconsistent as a fan base to ex players. Some are greeted with respect, some with undeserved fawning, and some with undeserved vitriol.

On Williams though, anything which made him feel uncomfortable is good news. It was actually quite an important game for us.

On the 'giving his all' bit. The only thing Ashley Williams gave his all for was Ashley Williams. A great player for us. We were a great club for him in return, Treated the club with absolute contempt last summer. Stuff him.
The Ash love fest. on 09:47 - May 8 with 1893 viewsDarran

The Ash love fest. on 08:38 - May 8 by Humpty

With respect, bollocks.

What a soppy twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Ash love fest. on 10:58 - May 8 with 1862 viewsswanjackal

Williams has always struggled against a tall, physical forward, so him not having a good game is not surprising to me playing Llorente. The problem with Williams will be he has relied on his physicality and reading of the game in the past, and Everton seemed to have trimmed him down losing a physical edge to his game, and with age his reactions will become less of a tool to allow him to intercept play, as his legs will struggle to keep up with the demands.

We had some good years out of him, but we got rid at the right time. As mentioned, we have a player in Mawson who can do the same job, and even add more to the mix if he fills the potential, he can score regularly from set plays.

Williams was a great player on the pitch for us, but hard to have the same respect off it due to perceived attitude etc. Hence why now he has gone, fans just care little about his career anymore, especially when playing for a rival team in the same league looking to put a dent in our hopes.

Also, the incident with Llorente, anyone would have had abuse after that regardless of past allegiances, it's all just pantomime.

In summary, Williams, although an excellent servant here, does not deserve any more respect than anyone else who plays against us, regardless of whether you support the team he plays for in international football, the same one as his country of his birth.......oh wait.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024