Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 6 00:42 - May 7 with 754 viewsSmellyplumz

Finish next season chums... Lump on.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Top 6 on 01:25 - May 7 with 724 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I had some sincere hope for that, before today.

Now I hope we stay in the PL instead.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Top 6 on 08:15 - May 7 with 596 viewsClinton

So championship playoff zone then?
Our Premier League tenure is far from safe.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Top 6 on 08:46 - May 7 with 561 viewsgiantstoneater

Lets get this season over first two unbelievably tough games to come up lets take each game as it comes. Lets keep the pressure up no letting up now keep this run going.
Top 6 on 09:02 - May 7 with 492 viewsDr_Winston

Top 6 on 08:46 - May 7 by giantstoneater

Lets get this season over first two unbelievably tough games to come up lets take each game as it comes. Lets keep the pressure up no letting up now keep this run going.

This.

The number of "winnable" games we've gone into lately and come away with nothing the need to go to Sunderland and get something is terrifying.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Top 6 on 09:07 - May 7 with 479 viewsFireboy

Top 6 on 08:15 - May 7 by Clinton

So championship playoff zone then?
Our Premier League tenure is far from safe.

Now the dust has settled from yesterdsys mad events I totally agree with this

We could lose at sunderland and even winning our last game might not be enough so I hope we go to the new roker park with a win in mind and not a fecking draw as we have done at watford and bournemouth
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024