Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U 16:43 - May 7 with 3081 viewsNogginthenog

He says Man u must be kicking themselves dropping points against Swansea. They only got a point through that cheating bastard Rashford. He makes me sick.
[Post edited 7 May 2017 17:19]
Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 16:43 - May 7 with 2550 viewsSmellyplumz

Gary Snivel is a human c unt.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 16:46 - May 7 with 2520 viewsLoyal

And there was me thinking that we are kicking ourselves for not winning 2-1 as everyone else agreed including United fans.

Fcking imbecile he can be.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 16:55 - May 7 with 2470 viewsbuilthjack

He's a prick

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 16:58 - May 7 with 2463 viewsswanaway

Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 16:55 - May 7 by builthjack

He's a prick

Another failed manager who is apparently still an expert. lol
Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 17:01 - May 7 with 2438 viewsbuilthjack

Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 16:58 - May 7 by swanaway

Another failed manager who is apparently still an expert. lol

Exactly. Valencia have had a few bad managers but their fans csaid he was the worse

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 17:08 - May 7 with 2409 viewsBigPhilG

The mans a knob
Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 17:08 - May 7 with 2406 viewsperchrockjack

Spawned by cheat in chief Fergie though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 17:10 - May 7 with 2395 viewsmorningstar

Must be kicking themselves even more now!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 17:13 - May 7 with 2365 viewsperchrockjack

And now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gary Nevile comnentating on Arsenal v Man U on 17:16 - May 7 with 2345 viewsWxmJax

Like buses these goals, you don't see any for ages and then two come along at once(ish).

What team are they going to put out against Palace now then ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 17:25 - May 7 with 2288 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Funny, the NBC commentators in the USA always seem to be much fairer to the Swans.

When Rashford came on just now they went on and on about his "apparent" dive last week. One of the commentators said "it wasn't apparent, it was obvious."
[Post edited 7 May 2017 17:26]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 18:01 - May 7 with 2120 viewsjack247

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 17:25 - May 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

Funny, the NBC commentators in the USA always seem to be much fairer to the Swans.

When Rashford came on just now they went on and on about his "apparent" dive last week. One of the commentators said "it wasn't apparent, it was obvious."
[Post edited 7 May 2017 17:26]

Agree. I watched the United game on an American stream and the commentators were slaughtering Rashford
Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 18:10 - May 7 with 2081 viewsperplex

Talks the talk but cannot walk the walk, proven himself to be a crap manager, but boy can he talk.
Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 18:11 - May 7 with 2074 viewsrock1n

Gary Neville is an excellent pundit, one of the very few I'll listen to.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 18:18 - May 7 with 2049 viewsmonmouth

Palace are safe now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 18:20 - May 7 with 2023 viewsFlashberryjack

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 18:18 - May 7 by monmouth

Palace are safe now.

How do you work that one out ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 18:21 - May 7 with 2030 viewsmorningstar

Palace are safe now.

Who said that? Neville?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 18:31 - May 7 with 1969 viewsjack247

Palace are safe now.

Palace aren't safe. It's not as if it's implausible they get beaten by a fringe Man United team
Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 20:06 - May 7 with 1711 viewsLeonWasGod

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 18:11 - May 7 by rock1n

There is that, but his goggles are redder than anyones.
Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 20:08 - May 7 with 1700 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 18:11 - May 7 by rock1n

Disagree. He's blinkered, biased and has little credibility.

Poll: Tory leader

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 20:22 - May 7 with 1634 viewsBorojack

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 20:08 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

Disagree. He's blinkered, biased and has little credibility.

Best pundit on TV I think.
Don't think he was being disrespectful just meant that
a side chasing a top 4 finish should be beating a team in the bottom 3.
We get a bit touchy on here sometimes.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 20:25 - May 7 with 1623 viewspikeypaul

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 18:31 - May 7 by jack247

Palace aren't safe. It's not as if it's implausible they get beaten by a fringe Man United team

Fringe team that cost about £200m and has the worlds most expensive player on the bench.
Fecking jokers.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 20:27 - May 7 with 1599 viewsjack247

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 20:25 - May 7 by pikeypaul

Fringe team that cost about £200m and has the worlds most expensive player on the bench.
Fecking jokers.

Exactly. I'm amazed that normally sensible people think it's a walkover for Palace, just because Mourinho is going to rest a lot of his first choice players.
Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 22:18 - May 7 with 1367 viewsrock1n

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 20:22 - May 7 by Borojack

Best pundit on TV I think.
Don't think he was being disrespectful just meant that
a side chasing a top 4 finish should be beating a team in the bottom 3.
We get a bit touchy on here sometimes.

Absolutely, so many sensitive souls following us.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Gary Nevile commentating on Arsenal v Man U on 22:31 - May 7 with 1329 viewsdameedna

i never hear neville saying the wrong thing
His comment is simply about not winning at home against a team low on results
Luckily we pulled one off at liverpool but we lost to hull boro watford bournemouth palace nearly all our rivals in 6 pointers allowing them to pull away especially under bradleys reign
2 goals less against palace at home and we would be cut adrift
We are relegation candidates for a reason
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024