Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great Weekend 20:49 - May 7 with 2313 viewsMuteswan

Started with Hull result, then at the Liberty watching the boys doing the business over Everton. Fabulous show of determination and belief, much needed after the season we've had. It's not done yet but I've a lot more hope that we can stay in the Premier League than before yesterday. Then today's great weather and a walk around the cliffs from Caswell to Langland with Mrs. Mute followed by watching The Martian again. A fantastic film , and for anyone who has not done so yet ......read the book it's even better than the film. 👍 Now let's have a great weekend next week with a win at Sunderland and we'll all feel much happier again.
Here's hoping 🍺
Great Weekend on 22:06 - May 7 with 2254 viewsjack2jack

As weekends go it was pretty good I'd say.Same for me down at the Liberty yesterday.
Few chores this morning,lunch ,and sat out down at Langlands most of the afternoon watching the world go by,with a nice glass of lager.The sun was shining,it was bloody stunning.
Looking forward to MOTD2 later on, just to see that header going in.
Great Weekend on 22:39 - May 7 with 2202 viewsMuteswan

Great Weekend on 22:06 - May 7 by jack2jack

As weekends go it was pretty good I'd say.Same for me down at the Liberty yesterday.
Few chores this morning,lunch ,and sat out down at Langlands most of the afternoon watching the world go by,with a nice glass of lager.The sun was shining,it was bloody stunning.
Looking forward to MOTD2 later on, just to see that header going in.

We probably walked right past you. 😎
Great Weekend on 23:09 - May 7 with 2167 viewsjack2jack

Great Weekend on 22:39 - May 7 by Muteswan

We probably walked right past you. 😎

More than likely, I was the one with a massive grin on my face, after yesterday's result.😉
Great Weekend on 09:55 - May 8 with 2087 viewsdickythorpe

Even better weekend in store if FREE transport to Sunderland can be sorted!!!!!
Great Weekend on 10:53 - May 8 with 2055 viewssherpajacob

Did the Carten,
My plan was to get to Tenby for 5:30, however a late start and insufficient training quickly scuppered that.
Got the hull result when I stopped near st clears, watched the last 5 minutes of final score on my phone.
At tavernspite last stop the Missus told me we were 1 up.
Got to Tenby just in time to dash into pub by finish line as clock hit 88 minutes. Great atmosphere, rolled down to the harbour very happy.
A great great day.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024