Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland 09:50 - May 8 with 3283 viewsIAN05

Anyone know of someone running a trip to Sunderland on Saturday ?
Sunderland on 09:51 - May 8 with 3277 viewsDarran

Ugo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sunderland on 09:56 - May 8 with 3267 viewsdickythorpe

Huw doing a FREE trip I would have thought!!!1
Sunderland on 09:56 - May 8 with 3267 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Was about to start a thread myself. I'm also hoping for an alternative from the pop & crisps.

Sunderland on 10:06 - May 8 with 3236 viewsswans11

looking for one aswell may well drive and stay hotel that's if get ticket just says none available at moment
Sunderland on 10:16 - May 8 with 3203 viewsbuilthjack

My work colleague had to wait in the queue for 10 mins, but has just this minute got them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunderland on 10:29 - May 8 with 3164 viewsswans11

ticket sorted now looking what to do don't want wait too long for wonky sheep if they doing another trip or everywhere will be booked up
Sunderland on 10:43 - May 8 with 3117 viewsFlash

Wonky Sheep have an advert on the ticket page but seems to only have a trip going if it includes a hotel stay. The main day trip will the the official travel club (Ugo) but you have to become a member.. Info on cabin outside stadium.
Sunderland on 10:48 - May 8 with 3099 viewspencoedjack

Sunderland on 10:06 - May 8 by swans11

looking for one aswell may well drive and stay hotel that's if get ticket just says none available at moment

We booked an apartment in Sunderland £120 between 5 of us

Check booking.com there's a few on there

COYS
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland on 10:51 - May 8 with 3091 viewsLandore_Jack

http://www.swanstravelclub.com/booking_page_11.html

#backtojack

Sunderland on 11:13 - May 8 with 3048 viewsswans11

how long you staying for I'm. thinking of going up Friday coming back Sunday will just be me so will be looking meet up some people up there
Sunderland on 12:02 - May 8 with 2956 viewswhiterock

Sunderland on 10:43 - May 8 by Flash

Wonky Sheep have an advert on the ticket page but seems to only have a trip going if it includes a hotel stay. The main day trip will the the official travel club (Ugo) but you have to become a member.. Info on cabin outside stadium.

You don't have to become a member, its £28 members, £33 non members

Travel Lodge, High Street, Sunderland, £45
Sunderland on 12:19 - May 8 with 2894 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Does the Railway still run a bus?

Sunderland on 12:40 - May 8 with 2835 viewsswans11

have justo got off the phone with wonky sheep they are putting on another trip just paid now
Sunderland on 12:41 - May 8 with 2820 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Sunderland on 12:44 - May 8 with 2810 viewsswans11

wow that's amazing I just hope everyone who has one will be using it didn't think that many would snap the tickets up that quick given its so far away
[Post edited 8 May 2017 12:44]
Sunderland on 01:38 - May 9 with 2515 viewshaxbyjack

After 3 tickets if anyone can help?

Thanks.

Plastic through and through, grounds to date! Lincoln City, Kidderminster Harriers, Macclesfield, Harlepool Utd, Northampton Town, York City, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Bristol Rovers, Bury, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Coventry, Bristol City, Crewe, Tranmere Rovers, Sheff Utd, Port Vale, Oldham, Walsall, Swindon Town, Preston, BRadford City, Rotherham United, Peterborough Utd, Bolton Wanderers, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Birmingham City, Doncaster Rovers ( old & new), Middlesbrough, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Blackburn Rovers, Leeds Utd, Reading, Wigan Athletic, Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Burnley, QPR, Blackpool, Sunderland, West Brom, Hull City, Fulham, Everton, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Arsenal (old & new), Newcastle United, Scum, Norwich City, West Ham Utd, Stoke City (old & new), Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Wembley, Millenium & Malmo....... Manchester United, Darlington ( forgot them) To be continued.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024