Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This comment just made me really depressed 22:46 - May 8 with 4350 viewsrock1n

Top of comments on May's immigration comments:

'The left-wing media keep missing the point on immigration. British people are quite happy with immigrants who actually have something to offer in the UK (e.g. skilled people with job offers) but don't want mass uncontrolled immigration of benefit seekers who will then "use" our system to bring over their family and even send UK benefits to their extended family in the country where they came from'

...... Most immigrants, especially EU immigrants are young and work hard - they are far more productive.

I just don't even know what to say anymore, years and years of propaganda have just infiltrated minds. There's me on the centre right finding this depressing.

What the Hell happened to this Country, people are obsessed by foreign people. Live your bloody life.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

This comment just made me really depressed on 22:53 - May 8 with 2932 viewsLoyal

That's the problem, most people want to live their life but the problem is half the fckrs they meet don't understand the basic language of the country they live in.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This comment just made me really depressed on 22:59 - May 8 with 2923 viewsHumpty

This comment just made me really depressed on 22:53 - May 8 by Loyal

That's the problem, most people want to live their life but the problem is half the fckrs they meet don't understand the basic language of the country they live in.

Half the people you meet don't understand the basic language of the UK?

Really?
This comment just made me really depressed on 23:00 - May 8 with 2918 viewsHumpty

What left wing media?
This comment just made me really depressed on 23:07 - May 8 with 2904 viewsLoyal

This comment just made me really depressed on 22:59 - May 8 by Humpty

Half the people you meet don't understand the basic language of the UK?

Really?

Depends where you live mucka.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:08 - May 8 with 2898 viewsmarulia

Problem is we're not talking about skilled jobs like foreign doctors, nurses, scientists, were talking about massive amounts of immigration doing basic factory work that our own people can do which will cause us a huge problem in the future. I know from my own personal experience that the factory that I worked for did their very best to force out all the local workers and replace them with polish, so they could get rid of them at the drop of a hat when orders were low where as they would have to pay the local workers redundancy esp the older ones that were there for years and years...this is fact! So all those people that say we have sold our young people's future down the river by voting out of the EU are truly misguided. I'm fully aware that we have a huge amount of lazy b*stards that milk the system in this country, but ask yourself how have they been allowed to get away with not working?! .... maybe it's because we're in the EU in the first place that protect their so called human rights not to work or at least to get away with it!!!!
This comment just made me really depressed on 23:09 - May 8 with 2895 viewsLoyal

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:00 - May 8 by Humpty

What left wing media?

The alt right have a view.
[Post edited 8 May 2017 23:09]

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:21 - May 8 with 2863 viewsploppy

I don't know for sure, obviously, but I doubt it's made you "really depressed". Depression is a serious mental illness and not something to be trivialised. If you are "really depressed" then I apologise and you have my sympathy. If so, you should seek medical help.
This comment just made me really depressed on 23:24 - May 8 with 2856 viewsmarulia

It also amazes me that all these EU citizens can come to this country and settle putting pressure on our health service, schools, housing, transport with no affinity to this country whatsoever come here without even a blink of an eye, but then the Gurkhas that's have served and gave their lives for us have had to fight tooth and nail to get residency here. We have never voted to join the EU, we have never voted for those people in power and yet we are lead by the nose and bullied by them to doing what they want, it sound like a dictatorship to me. What happened to democracy?!
Login to get fewer ads

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:26 - May 8 with 2845 viewsrock1n

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:21 - May 8 by ploppy

I don't know for sure, obviously, but I doubt it's made you "really depressed". Depression is a serious mental illness and not something to be trivialised. If you are "really depressed" then I apologise and you have my sympathy. If so, you should seek medical help.

FFS

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:51 - May 8 with 2801 viewsPokerface

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:08 - May 8 by marulia

Problem is we're not talking about skilled jobs like foreign doctors, nurses, scientists, were talking about massive amounts of immigration doing basic factory work that our own people can do which will cause us a huge problem in the future. I know from my own personal experience that the factory that I worked for did their very best to force out all the local workers and replace them with polish, so they could get rid of them at the drop of a hat when orders were low where as they would have to pay the local workers redundancy esp the older ones that were there for years and years...this is fact! So all those people that say we have sold our young people's future down the river by voting out of the EU are truly misguided. I'm fully aware that we have a huge amount of lazy b*stards that milk the system in this country, but ask yourself how have they been allowed to get away with not working?! .... maybe it's because we're in the EU in the first place that protect their so called human rights not to work or at least to get away with it!!!!

If they really replace workers with "polish", my first question is did they shine ?

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:54 - May 8 with 2791 viewsHumpty

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:09 - May 8 by Loyal

The alt right have a view.
[Post edited 8 May 2017 23:09]

You watch shit like that and want to share it? Christ.
I overrated you. I won't do it again.

Talking about the alt right where's Milo these days?

What does he think of paedophilia?
This comment just made me really depressed on 00:39 - May 9 with 2765 viewsmarulia

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:51 - May 8 by Pokerface

If they really replace workers with "polish", my first question is did they shine ?

No they f*king didn't, they should have stuck with me muscle
This comment just made me really depressed on 07:46 - May 9 with 2703 viewsKilkennyjack

I like foreign types ...

I regularly get together with them, lets see ... there's fab, rangel, olsson, ff, amat, ki, fer, jeff, gylfi, llorente, ayew, and nars.

We get on just fine.
Its almost like they are like you and me sometimes.

Get a fecking grip.

May is a monster.

Beware of the Risen People

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:05 - May 9 with 2685 viewsLord_Bony

Let's put the record straight on this once and for all is it?

For any EU citizen to come and live and work in the UK is their right, it's what we voted for we can do the same in Europe . This will change post brexit,something we also voted for.

For anyone outside of the EU to come to work in the UK is almost impossible unless they have something really worthwhile to offer that is why we are only taking the best . They certainly cannot come here and claim benefits this also goes for many people from Europe depending on which country they come from .

So a lot of this panic over people coming here from abroad is just bullshit, just plain old-fashioned xenophobia. It is very difficult indeed to come to live and work in The Uk from outside of Europe.

Mrs May is correct in the op.

It's the basis of immigration and visa control of the Home Office,not only of this but previous governments...nothing wrong in what she has said at all.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:14 - May 9 with 2669 viewsHumpty

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:05 - May 9 by Lord_Bony

Let's put the record straight on this once and for all is it?

For any EU citizen to come and live and work in the UK is their right, it's what we voted for we can do the same in Europe . This will change post brexit,something we also voted for.

For anyone outside of the EU to come to work in the UK is almost impossible unless they have something really worthwhile to offer that is why we are only taking the best . They certainly cannot come here and claim benefits this also goes for many people from Europe depending on which country they come from .

So a lot of this panic over people coming here from abroad is just bullshit, just plain old-fashioned xenophobia. It is very difficult indeed to come to live and work in The Uk from outside of Europe.

Mrs May is correct in the op.

It's the basis of immigration and visa control of the Home Office,not only of this but previous governments...nothing wrong in what she has said at all.

They look all funny though. And I'm too thick to understand anything a bit different. It makes me worried.
This comment just made me really depressed on 08:19 - May 9 with 2656 viewsskippyjack

Skilled?..the majority of the male population can't go outside without a blowjob or a pint..

That's how f*cking remedial they all are..

Women are basically live in carers.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:23 - May 9 with 2648 viewsJack_Meoff

You've answered your own question rock. 'Years and years of propaganda have just infiltrated minds.' The media is there to influence, not inform. It's nothing new.

People are rightly angry - stagnating wages, an underfunded NHS, education, crumbling infrastructure etc

The government and media are more than happy to facilitate finger pointing elsewhere, and it seems we're more than happy to look where the finger is pointing.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:24 - May 9 with 2646 viewsLord_Bony

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:14 - May 9 by Humpty

They look all funny though. And I'm too thick to understand anything a bit different. It makes me worried.

Unfortunately, for the UK,there's is a huge swarth of the population who are exactly like this.

Clueless in life and the world.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:37 - May 9 with 2610 viewsbuilthjack

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:24 - May 9 by Lord_Bony

Unfortunately, for the UK,there's is a huge swarth of the population who are exactly like this.

Island life. We don't mix as well as those mainlanders.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:40 - May 9 with 2601 viewsskippyjack

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:24 - May 9 by Lord_Bony

I can't go outside.. you've got these morons who can't go do their job without a pint, blowjob or a homosexual massage..

What queers are we producing.. can they do anything themselves on an independent basis?

I'm making the male workforce look like imbeciles.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:44 - May 9 with 2595 viewsLord_Bony

What do you mean Skip?

There are some people who can't go outside unless they have a blow job or a pint?

That has made me depressed. ☹️

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:54 - May 9 with 2582 viewsskippyjack

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:44 - May 9 by Lord_Bony

What do you mean Skip?

There are some people who can't go outside unless they have a blow job or a pint?

That has made me depressed. ☹️

it's the truth.. none of the male workforce can not survive without a pint or some sexual contact with a female.. or a male congregation.. which is a trait of a WOMEN.

You're not males.. you're all homosexuals.

As I have said.. women are going to YOGA and are having raging orgasms.. you can ask them all if you want..

You might 'act' all macho and the alpha b*llocks.. but the women you are f*cking are sexually frustrated.

BECAUSE YOU'RE UNABLE TO PRODUCE TESTOSTERONE.

I'm walking past women.. and they're having orgasms.. they are literally having orgasms.

I can smell the fish emanating from their private region
[Post edited 9 May 2017 8:55]

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:59 - May 9 with 2566 viewsLord_Bony

I love the smell of fresh fish.

That's kinda cheered me up again thanks.

This comment just made me really depressed on 09:07 - May 9 with 2542 viewsskippyjack

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:59 - May 9 by Lord_Bony

I love the smell of fresh fish.

That's kinda cheered me up again thanks.

Some even have to go to the toilet to exfoliate.. honest to Christ.. I don't know how I can manage to keep a straight face..

ah f*cking ell.. a face to face confrontation and their eyes start twitching.. I think I might join a yoga class.. it'll be epic.

This comment just made me really depressed on 09:10 - May 9 with 2533 viewsBatterseajack

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:24 - May 8 by marulia

It also amazes me that all these EU citizens can come to this country and settle putting pressure on our health service, schools, housing, transport with no affinity to this country whatsoever come here without even a blink of an eye, but then the Gurkhas that's have served and gave their lives for us have had to fight tooth and nail to get residency here. We have never voted to join the EU, we have never voted for those people in power and yet we are lead by the nose and bullied by them to doing what they want, it sound like a dictatorship to me. What happened to democracy?!

The government have underfunded the health service, schools, housing, transport for years, to the point that to work in these industries have become pretty undesirable to people native to this country. They then encourage immigrants to this country to plug the gap in these sectors. Years later immigrants are then blamed for the downfalls in these sectors yet it is them who are propping it up with their taxes and the fact they work in these sectors.

If the government doesn't plough more money into these sectors after pulling up the draw bridge, we will see serious pressure in the health service, schools, housing, transport. Trouble is, the Tories track record on public spending is pretty poor so its likely that we'll see a lot of privatisation to come.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024