Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another useless BT sport pundit 18:51 - May 9 with 1605 viewssherpajacob

Martin Keown.

With the game clock on 27:15 , Fernandez plays a square ball to Naughton who plays it back to Fabby and we keep possession.

Keown has a rant saying Fede should have shown more urgency and lumped it up for Llorente to battle for.

70 seconds later after some fine passing and movement, Llorente heads it in from close range.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Another useless BT sport pundit on 23:04 - May 9 with 1191 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

heard that again last night

I usually have a bit of time for Keown as at least he stands by his beliefs but that just seemed ridiculous - was hardly the last minute, was at a time where we were starting to get our foot on the ball, and as you quite rightly said we scored very soon after

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Another useless BT sport pundit on 23:13 - May 9 with 1157 viewsBloodyhills

I think the bloke is a moron.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Another useless BT sport pundit on 23:22 - May 9 with 1125 viewsmorningstar

Another useless BT sport pundit on 23:13 - May 9 by Bloodyhills

I think the bloke is a moron.

They're all fvckin morons, every single one of em. And anyone who says " Nevilles, good, Carraghers ok" etc is a fvckin moron as well.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Another useless BT sport pundit on 23:24 - May 9 with 1114 viewsBloodyhills

Another useless BT sport pundit on 23:22 - May 9 by morningstar

They're all fvckin morons, every single one of em. And anyone who says " Nevilles, good, Carraghers ok" etc is a fvckin moron as well.

I can't disagree with any of that.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Another useless BT sport pundit on 23:42 - May 9 with 1058 viewsspiderboy

Keowns a caveman
Carraghers a wheel thief
Nevilles just had his nose hair trimmed
Danny Murph looks like hes just banked a massive cheque
Shearer looks like he,s flirting with vinegar..
Motson looks like he,s done a few in his time!
Another useless BT sport pundit on 13:23 - May 11 with 650 viewsQuincy999

So true!
Why do we even have commentators or analysts, that's what gets me, it isn't radio.
Why do we need someone with a double digit IQ telling us what we can see with our own eyes.
If they had input from Guardiola or Conte then that would be interesting but some of the people they dig up that we have to put up with is embarrassing.
Another useless BT sport pundit on 13:41 - May 11 with 607 viewssherpajacob

Another useless BT sport pundit on 13:23 - May 11 by Quincy999

So true!
Why do we even have commentators or analysts, that's what gets me, it isn't radio.
Why do we need someone with a double digit IQ telling us what we can see with our own eyes.
If they had input from Guardiola or Conte then that would be interesting but some of the people they dig up that we have to put up with is embarrassing.

Bring Back big Ron.

In the old days the expert pundit was always a manager, clough, pleat, Taylor, i.e. someone who'd been there and done it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024