Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix 20:31 - May 9 with 7674 viewsJackUlation

https://www.ticketbis.net/sunderland-v-swansea-tickets/ev103870

this lot should be found and hung, players have paid for these.
Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:34 - May 9 with 5243 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pretty sh*t innit

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:39 - May 9 with 5180 viewsjack2jack

Very poor
Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:40 - May 9 with 5173 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:34 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Pretty sh*t innit

C*nty thing to do. Hanging is a bit extreme mind.

Poll: Tory leader

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:42 - May 9 with 5152 viewsswan65split

name/shame them when their found out.
Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:42 - May 9 with 5152 viewsJackUlation

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:40 - May 9 by exiledclaseboy

C*nty thing to do. Hanging is a bit extreme mind.

OK hung up by the bollux for 2 weeks.
Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:44 - May 9 with 5121 viewsFireboy

Probably plastic yernited or pool fans

W@nkers the lot of em
Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:55 - May 9 with 5039 viewsTaliesin

Lifetime Liberty ban at the very least if they can be identified.

And a good 'kin beating for good measure.
Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:57 - May 9 with 5023 viewsDyfnant

The commercial dept should buy some, trace the original owners and ban them. Probably that Dutch tw@t though

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:57 - May 9 with 5011 viewsDarran

Let's be honest no fuçker wanted tickets last week then they were offered £30 to go and there was no stopping them.
There's people that couldn't be arsed to walk across the road to see us play all season that can't wait to go now tickets are free.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:59 - May 9 with 4988 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:57 - May 9 by Darran

Let's be honest no fuçker wanted tickets last week then they were offered £30 to go and there was no stopping them.
There's people that couldn't be arsed to walk across the road to see us play all season that can't wait to go now tickets are free.

I'm not sure it's all about them being free. Saturday's results would have led to hugely increased interest in this game regardless of that.

Poll: Tory leader

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:01 - May 9 with 4961 viewsWingstandwood

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:57 - May 9 by Dyfnant

The commercial dept should buy some, trace the original owners and ban them. Probably that Dutch tw@t though

If it's the same 'particular' Dutch tw@t that I'm also thinking of? I would seriously not be surprised one bit in the slightest because nowadays he behaves vastly more like a Fcking ticket tout than the SCFC supporter he once was.

Argus!

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:01 - May 9 with 4954 viewsDarran

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 20:59 - May 9 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not sure it's all about them being free. Saturday's results would have led to hugely increased interest in this game regardless of that.

Well there's a bloke on here earlier that lives 15 minutes from Sunderlands ground begging for a ticket.
The fixtures did come out last June and have been on sale for weeks mind.

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:05 - May 9 with 4919 viewsmonmouth

I thought touting football tickets was illegal?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:06 - May 9 with 4903 viewsSwanjaxs

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:01 - May 9 by Darran

Well there's a bloke on here earlier that lives 15 minutes from Sunderlands ground begging for a ticket.

Funny you should mention that thread, are my pork pies deceiving me or has it disappeared 👀

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:07 - May 9 with 4878 viewsLeonWasGod

Nuts innit. 'Free' tickets maybe but it's going to cost £100-200 for some to get up there and stay over unless they're on one of the vomit express coaches. And yet we've had empty seats at the Liberty for most of the season.

People are odd.
Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:09 - May 9 with 4853 viewsDarran

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:06 - May 9 by Swanjaxs

Funny you should mention that thread, are my pork pies deceiving me or has it disappeared 👀

I'm not just saying this as a wind up I'm deadly serious.

The sooner Phil gets rid of Bony as a mod the better.

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:09 - May 9 with 4856 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City tickets paid for by players have ended up on an unofficial website at inflated prices

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-city-tickets-paid-players-1

#backtojack

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:11 - May 9 with 4836 viewsSwanjaxs

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:09 - May 9 by Darran

I'm not just saying this as a wind up I'm deadly serious.

The sooner Phil gets rid of Bony as a mod the better.

Bit odd init! I didn't see anything wrong in the comments 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:11 - May 9 with 4822 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Surely this was envisioned in advance, and the intelligent people involved, even at the head of the commercial department implemented some sort of system to ensure this did not happen. Perhaps printing the names of the purchaser on the ticket so that they can be identified when being touted. I'm sure there are other, better ways to prevent this too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:11 - May 9 with 4822 viewsDarran

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:11 - May 9 by Swanjaxs

Bit odd init! I didn't see anything wrong in the comments 🤔

There was nothing wrong with the thread.

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:12 - May 9 with 4814 viewsLeonWasGod

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:09 - May 9 by Landore_Jack

Swansea City tickets paid for by players have ended up on an unofficial website at inflated prices

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-city-tickets-paid-players-1

If they could be arsed I'm sure the club could clamp down on anyone reselling tickets. Isn't it against the T&Cs? Unless these ticket sites are offshore and then there's probably nothing they can do.
Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:13 - May 9 with 4791 viewsWingstandwood

Yeah agree what has happened here over the last few days is a form of follow-the-crowd reaction/mass psychological effect where every man and his dog now wants a ticket. And a shortage that creates far greater demand phenomenon has really added to it. I reckon the club could have shifted 5,000 easily.

Good for supporters lucky enough to attend because highly anticipated extra special games that create mega pre-match buzz and excitement are a privilege to attend and to be something part of.

Argus!

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:14 - May 9 with 4774 viewsSwanjaxs

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:11 - May 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Surely this was envisioned in advance, and the intelligent people involved, even at the head of the commercial department implemented some sort of system to ensure this did not happen. Perhaps printing the names of the purchaser on the ticket so that they can be identified when being touted. I'm sure there are other, better ways to prevent this too.

As has already been mentioned, the club buys any tickets on offer from these ticket tout sites and traces the culprits, ban them for life .... a small price to pay to rid our club of these parasites 👊

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:16 - May 9 with 4744 viewsDarran

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:13 - May 9 by Wingstandwood

Yeah agree what has happened here over the last few days is a form of follow-the-crowd reaction/mass psychological effect where every man and his dog now wants a ticket. And a shortage that creates far greater demand phenomenon has really added to it. I reckon the club could have shifted 5,000 easily.

Good for supporters lucky enough to attend because highly anticipated extra special games that create mega pre-match buzz and excitement are a privilege to attend and to be something part of.

There was a very good chance that this was going to be a must win game too.

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:18 - May 9 with 4720 viewsWingstandwood

Hard to believe this,,,sunderland Tix on 21:16 - May 9 by Darran

There was a very good chance that this was going to be a must win game too.

Cannot argue with that.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024