Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker 22:29 - May 9 with 712 viewsDJack

My search failed to find the original parking tickets in Morfa thread so I throw myself at your mercy to ask...

Are the tickets issued enforceable for overstaying time.
Is there a requirement to physically place a ticket on the car.
My letter claims " The driver has failed to pay the notice within the time specified. - The letter which states this is the first I'm aware of any issue with Euro car parks.

Sorry to be a pain.Thanks.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 22:39 - May 9 with 698 viewsjack2jack

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/111844/the-private-estat
There are a few other threads,use the search bar top right,type in parking tickets,hope that helps
FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 23:12 - May 9 with 673 viewsDJack

FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 22:39 - May 9 by jack2jack

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/111844/the-private-estat
There are a few other threads,use the search bar top right,type in parking tickets,hope that helps

Thank you for the reply. As already mentioned, for whatever reason, my search was ineffective (using "parking"). The other reason for my request tonight is for up to date information as my son has mentioned that a lot of people are currently being taken to court/issued CCJ's and I wanted to check the veracity of this.

Once again thanks for your reply.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 23:21 - May 9 with 665 viewsjack2jack

FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 23:12 - May 9 by DJack

Thank you for the reply. As already mentioned, for whatever reason, my search was ineffective (using "parking"). The other reason for my request tonight is for up to date information as my son has mentioned that a lot of people are currently being taken to court/issued CCJ's and I wanted to check the veracity of this.

Once again thanks for your reply.

These private companies can be right buggers,may I ask what the problem is,pm me if you like
FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 23:35 - May 9 with 654 viewsDJack

FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 23:21 - May 9 by jack2jack

These private companies can be right buggers,may I ask what the problem is,pm me if you like

Quite simply...

1. I received a letter claiming I didn't pay up/ignored the initial letter - This letter is the only correspondence I've received and there was no ticket on the car.

2. They are charging me for overstaying the time allowed.

FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 02:13 - May 10 with 626 viewsLoyal

The only solution for these people is a public jamming. Rip their trousers down and rub some Hartleys up their japs eye. It will definitely take their minds off any parking issues.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 08:47 - May 10 with 571 viewsjack2jack

FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 23:35 - May 9 by DJack

Quite simply...

1. I received a letter claiming I didn't pay up/ignored the initial letter - This letter is the only correspondence I've received and there was no ticket on the car.

2. They are charging me for overstaying the time allowed.

Don't know where you parked, but there are two ways of getting a ticket.
PCN where the parking attendant puts a PCN on your car, the other is where you car is photographed on entry and exit, if you did not have a PCN on the car is more likely the car was photographed, the letter should contain this evidence, ie photos.
Don't ignore these, try to contest it. If there are no photos, you should ask for the evidence.
Don't know what the info boards say in the car park but check them to see what the T&C's are.
Euro are notorious for trying to taking people all the way.
Have a look at Martin Lewis' money saving expert site, there's loads on there about this company.
Been through similar experience recently, not nice, also the missus was booked in Morrisons car park for overstay, managed to get it cancelled, but she had a letter, with photo evidence.
Hope that helps
FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 23:06 - May 10 with 515 viewsDJack

FAO Cudey &/or Pacemaker on 08:47 - May 10 by jack2jack

Don't know where you parked, but there are two ways of getting a ticket.
PCN where the parking attendant puts a PCN on your car, the other is where you car is photographed on entry and exit, if you did not have a PCN on the car is more likely the car was photographed, the letter should contain this evidence, ie photos.
Don't ignore these, try to contest it. If there are no photos, you should ask for the evidence.
Don't know what the info boards say in the car park but check them to see what the T&C's are.
Euro are notorious for trying to taking people all the way.
Have a look at Martin Lewis' money saving expert site, there's loads on there about this company.
Been through similar experience recently, not nice, also the missus was booked in Morrisons car park for overstay, managed to get it cancelled, but she had a letter, with photo evidence.
Hope that helps

'twas B&Q, no notice on car.
Thanks for your help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024