Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] 18:45 - May 11 with 11702 viewstrampie

This site needs a cheering thread for Leanne Wood supporters, I will start off with a song :-

We love you Leanne - we do,
We love you Leanne - we do,
Oh Leanne we love you.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 18:48 - May 11 with 4533 viewstrampie

Leanne tells the tv audience that Plaid beat the Conservatives in the council elections in Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 18:49 - May 11 with 4528 viewsLeonWasGod

F*CK MY EYES

Just getting in there before Darren. Into the thread that is, not into Leanne Wood.
***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 18:49 - May 11 with 4528 viewstrampie

Oi luv, keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 21:02 - May 11 with 4474 viewstrampie

Get into them
Get into them
Get into them

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 21:47 - May 11 with 4438 viewsdickythorpe

"She claims she speaks for Wales,
But what never fails,
Is she only speaks for those in her own neighbourhood,
Move aside Leanne Wood!!"
***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 23:05 - May 11 with 4400 viewsepaul

She gets my vote

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 23:07 - May 11 with 4399 viewsKilkennyjack

She speaks for me.

Wales needs to be a little less well behaved.

Why the feck should we be marginslised and ignored.
Fair funding with Scotland would be a good start.
Why is Wales so poor ?

Scrap Trident would be a good move.

Leanne calls it out loud and clear.
The Tory party is the English National Party.
No welsh person should ever vote Tory. Never.
[Post edited 11 May 2017 23:36]

Beware of the Risen People

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 23:22 - May 11 with 4380 viewsperchrockjack

No person should vote ...?

Astounding arrogance

Free vote innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 23:57 - May 11 with 4353 viewsBigPhilG

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 21:02 - May 11 by trampie

Get into them
Get into them
Get into them

Has anyone told her that Wales voted to leave the EU ?
***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 00:30 - May 12 with 4330 viewsKilkennyjack

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 23:57 - May 11 by BigPhilG

Its a national embarrassment so we are trying to forget it.

I try to believe its because good people were lied to, rather than face the fact that my fellow countrymen are so politically immature that they really believed posh Boris and that idiot Gove. Even posh Boris and that idiot Gove knew it was all bollox - and especially bad for poor wales.

The lack of welsh media allowed the london media to push the unpleasant anti-immigrant agenda.

We should be ashamed.
[Post edited 12 May 2017 5:50]

Beware of the Risen People

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 08:36 - May 12 with 4293 viewsperchrockjack

I know a greater shame but refrain as it upsets

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 13:52 - May 12 with 4230 viewsLeonWasGod

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 23:57 - May 11 by BigPhilG

She's not talking about the result. She's saying that Wales will be hit hard by Brexit and therefore we need someone to drive a hard bargain with Westminster.
***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 14:30 - May 12 with 4207 viewsLohengrin

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 18:49 - May 11 by trampie

She wouldn't have been looking so at ease if Beth was at the wheel...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 22:37 - May 12 with 4148 viewstrampie

A girl of the people, home sweet home.

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 10:50 - May 16 with 4069 viewstrampie

WALES, WALES, WALES

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 11:31 - May 16 with 4050 viewsswanjackal

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 18:49 - May 11 by trampie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 11:46 - May 16 with 4034 viewsfelixstowe_jack

We don't want a plaid wales abertawe would have to join Welsh league.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 11:51 - May 16 with 4026 viewsblueytheblue

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 18:48 - May 11 by trampie

Leanne tells the tv audience that Plaid beat the Conservatives in the council elections in Wales.

Tories won control of a council. Plaid retained control of a single council.

Plaid +33 councillors, Tories +50.

Only a blithering idiot would brag about those results given the clear trend...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 12:33 - May 16 with 4003 viewsSwanjaxs

She loves a spliff and canning the Bow and black too apparently! She gets my vote

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 12:40 - May 16 with 3991 viewsswanjackal

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 12:33 - May 16 by Swanjaxs

She loves a spliff and canning the Bow and black too apparently! She gets my vote

Well she is a valley girl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 11:33 - May 19 with 3918 viewstrampie

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 12:08 - May 19 with 3905 viewsraynor94

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 00:30 - May 12 by Kilkennyjack

Its a national embarrassment so we are trying to forget it.

I try to believe its because good people were lied to, rather than face the fact that my fellow countrymen are so politically immature that they really believed posh Boris and that idiot Gove. Even posh Boris and that idiot Gove knew it was all bollox - and especially bad for poor wales.

The lack of welsh media allowed the london media to push the unpleasant anti-immigrant agenda.

We should be ashamed.
[Post edited 12 May 2017 5:50]

Wales, a country full of sheep

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 13:08 - May 19 with 3889 viewsperchrockjack

Has she only one jacket

Her hair still a battlefield

At least sturgeon looks like a politician although a nasty was
Isn't one

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 14:32 - May 19 with 3865 viewstrampie

Leanne who had previously called out Teresa May said last night after she did not turn up :-

‘I have a message for the Prime Minister, who I’m sure is watching tonight.

‘You may be too scared to come here tonight, for your U-turns to be highlighted, for your cruel policies to be exposed. You want this election to only be about Brexit because that means you avoid talking about the real issues like the NHS, the economy and the cuts you have made to our public services.

That’s weak leadership — weak and unstable.’

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 14:40 - May 19 with 3862 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I thought Leanne spoke really well last night.

Pity May wasn't there

And the same for Jezza .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024