Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] 18:45 - May 11 with 11691 viewstrampie

This site needs a cheering thread for Leanne Wood supporters, I will start off with a song :-

We love you Leanne - we do,
We love you Leanne - we do,
Oh Leanne we love you.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 18:35 - Jan 21 with 594 viewsHighjack

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 15:46 - Jan 21 by trampie

Here is a pic of the future for you Lohengrin with a nice array of flags.
PS I could put some pics up of the lovely Leanne and the lovely Liz at the event as apparently they were coaching the youngsters for the future, but you have seen enough pics of those lovely ladies on here.

Im sure you find the flag of the image of a guy who was said to be guarded by a 1000 soldiers in a jail all on his own for about a decade at one time interesting .
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 16:00]

Why have they all come dressed as Harry Potter? Or is it a where’s wally contest?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 19:38 - Jan 21 with 566 viewsLohengrin

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 18:35 - Jan 21 by Highjack

Why have they all come dressed as Harry Potter? Or is it a where’s wally contest?

So that’s the Youth Wing in its entirety then. Twenty four of the worst dressed teenage virgins in western Europe. I bet the organisers of Young Labour must be shitting themselves!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 02:14 - Jan 22 with 513 viewsLoyal

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 21:02 - May 11 by trampie

Get into them
Get into them
Get into them

Sounds like a drunk aunty who came round our house on a Sunday afternoon back in the 80's.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 10:23 - Jan 22 with 472 viewsHighjack

***Leanne Wood*** Cheering thread [dance] on 19:38 - Jan 21 by Lohengrin

So that’s the Youth Wing in its entirety then. Twenty four of the worst dressed teenage virgins in western Europe. I bet the organisers of Young Labour must be shitting themselves!

Not sure why the guy from the proclaimers on the left has a Freddie Mercury flag either.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 11:16]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024