Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull? 16:01 - May 13 with 1679 viewsSmellyplumz

So if we win today and Hull only get a point tomorrow can they still stay up if they win their last and we don't? They'll be in 38 points then.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Hull? on 16:03 - May 13 with 1632 viewsJackanapes

GD is heavily in our favour but yes technically its possible but we would have to get gubbed.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Hull? on 16:03 - May 13 with 1632 viewsSgorioFruit

They will need to overturn a 7 goal difference
As it stands

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Hull? on 16:03 - May 13 with 1631 viewsexiledclaseboy

They'll have to turn round the goal difference too, at the moment were six goals better off.

Poll: Tory leader

Hull? on 16:04 - May 13 with 1623 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Um... Goal difference? It was +5 in our favour before today's game. Mathematically possible yes, but highly unlikely.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Hull? on 16:06 - May 13 with 1592 viewsSwanjaxs

We win today and Palace will beat Hull tomorrow mark my words 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hull? on 16:07 - May 13 with 1586 viewsSmellyplumz

So anything other than a win for them tomorrow and they is down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Hull? on 16:07 - May 13 with 1585 viewssherpajacob

If we win and hull draw, a point against Albion guarantees safety.

Don't forget if we win today, palace need something tomorrow to guarantee their safety.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Hull? on 16:09 - May 13 with 1566 viewsSmellyplumz

Hull? on 16:07 - May 13 by sherpajacob

If we win and hull draw, a point against Albion guarantees safety.

Don't forget if we win today, palace need something tomorrow to guarantee their safety.

Yeah was thinking that, Palace will be going balls out tomorrow if we win today innit.

Login to get fewer ads

Hull? on 16:17 - May 13 with 1479 viewsLeonWasGod

Hull? on 16:07 - May 13 by Smellyplumz

So anything other than a win for them tomorrow and they is down.

Assuming we win this and they can put 4 or 5 past Spurs, and we lose by 2 or 3 against WBrom, yes.
Hull? on 16:34 - May 13 with 1373 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hull? on 16:03 - May 13 by exiledclaseboy

They'll have to turn round the goal difference too, at the moment were six goals better off.

+7 as it stands.

I'll be happy with a draw tomorrow so we can still pass Palace.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hull? on 16:57 - May 13 with 1223 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hull? on 16:34 - May 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

+7 as it stands.

I'd be much happier with a Palace win that guarantees we won't get relegated.

Poll: Tory leader

Hull? on 17:06 - May 13 with 1094 viewsJackSomething

Hull? on 16:57 - May 13 by exiledclaseboy

As much as I would love to see Fat Sam relegated, I have to agree it's better to go into next week's game already safe.

As an aside and demonstration of how closely matched/bobbins (delete as appropriate) most of the PL is, we're in 17th and WBA are in 8th. If they lose away to Man City in the week and we beat them next weekend, we'll finish only 4 points behind them.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Hull? on 17:07 - May 13 with 1080 viewsJackanapes

Hull? on 16:34 - May 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

+7 as it stands.

That's like trying to rob the Titanic whilst boarding the lifeboats.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Hull? on 17:10 - May 13 with 1013 viewssherpajacob

Hull? on 17:06 - May 13 by JackSomething

As much as I would love to see Fat Sam relegated, I have to agree it's better to go into next week's game already safe.

As an aside and demonstration of how closely matched/bobbins (delete as appropriate) most of the PL is, we're in 17th and WBA are in 8th. If they lose away to Man City in the week and we beat them next weekend, we'll finish only 4 points behind them.

Won't be long before teams are simultaneously chasing a European spot and battling relegation.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Hull? on 17:32 - May 13 with 856 viewsmax936

Hull? on 16:57 - May 13 by exiledclaseboy

Innit, fuk the draw lets go into the last game celebrating in spite of Jenkins and his gang of snivelling scummy viper c@@ts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hull? on 17:35 - May 13 with 822 viewsjack247

Hull? on 16:06 - May 13 by Swanjaxs

We win today and Palace will beat Hull tomorrow mark my words 👍

I think that too. What an almighty kick in the bollocks the last 7 days have been for them. I think they will be resigned to relegation now.
Hull? on 17:45 - May 13 with 733 viewsJackSkellington

Hull? on 17:35 - May 13 by jack247

I think that too. What an almighty kick in the bollocks the last 7 days have been for them. I think they will be resigned to relegation now.

Ironic, being that "kick in the bollocks" perfectly describes their tactics against us. They deserve everything they get
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024