Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dav's Stats Updated after Sunderland Away, and Upladed 21:37 - May 13 with 483 viewsDavillin

http://www.davillin.info/DavsStats16-17.html
[Post edited 13 May 2017 21:42]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Dav's Stats Updated after Sunderland Away, and Upladed on 21:51 - May 13 with 452 viewsNirvana

Oh no, I'm online same time as you Davillin.

Guess Neath Jack was wrong about that one. Don't tell him, though, I don't want to spoil his fun.
Dav's Stats Updated after Sunderland Away, and Upladed on 21:56 - May 13 with 444 viewsZZoric

fabulous thread Dav - thx for persevering

no doubt most of the The Negatives wouldnt recognise it - but ur graph of Last 5 says it all:

- two Massive thrusts UP - a blip - and an exceptional drive UP to exceed our Avg Pts Per Game

- the last dip was a Higher Low - a classic Financial Markets analogy, signifying an Up-Trend

Tidy
Dav's Stats Updated after Sunderland Away, and Upladed on 02:46 - May 14 with 360 viewsDavillin

Dav's Stats Updated after Sunderland Away, and Upladed on 21:56 - May 13 by ZZoric

fabulous thread Dav - thx for persevering

no doubt most of the The Negatives wouldnt recognise it - but ur graph of Last 5 says it all:

- two Massive thrusts UP - a blip - and an exceptional drive UP to exceed our Avg Pts Per Game

- the last dip was a Higher Low - a classic Financial Markets analogy, signifying an Up-Trend

Tidy

Thanks, ZZoric. Posts like yours make the work worthwhile.

Most of the other graphs show that same steep upturn in the last 5 games. Now we have to make it SIX!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024