Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing turnaround 14:03 - May 14 with 1615 viewsdeanscfc

Well done to all the players and fans, and Clement and staff.

Special mentions to Llorente, Britton, Sigurdsson, Olsson, Mawson, Carroll and Ayew. But everyone has been excellent recently. Some much needed signings were made in January - far too late but they came eventually.

Hope we learn our lessons now and the Americans spend well this summer. Do things on the cheap and we may not be so lucky next season.
Amazing turnaround on 14:04 - May 14 with 1599 viewsSmellyplumz

Sadly I don't think lessons will be learnt.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Amazing turnaround on 14:07 - May 14 with 1547 viewsdeanscfc

Amazing turnaround on 14:04 - May 14 by Smellyplumz

Can't say I am hugely optimistic either. The fans/trust etc need to put the pressure on.

We need quality, early signings. That will be harded than previous years given our struggle last season. I think realistically Siggy will probably be off given the way he spoke to the press so if that is going to happen then it needs to be a done deal early enough to get a quality replacement and the money must be good.
Amazing turnaround on 14:07 - May 14 with 1538 viewsJackfath

That's the spirit!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Amazing turnaround on 14:12 - May 14 with 1475 viewsdobjack2

That's the worry. We'll look at the points per game under Clement, calculate how many that would be for the season, decide we are a mid table side and look to have a nil overall spend on transfers.

Dangerous even if we bring quality players in but with our DOF:Head of recruitment......
Amazing turnaround on 14:55 - May 14 with 1322 viewsBorojack

Amazing turnaround on 14:07 - May 14 by Jackfath

That's the spirit!

Lessons will learnt well for me anyway.
Going to adjust my settings and stick a few of the more shall we say doom and gloom merchants on ignore.
It's going to be an interesting close season

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Amazing turnaround on 14:57 - May 14 with 1301 viewsjack247

Amazing turnaround on 14:12 - May 14 by dobjack2

That's the worry. We'll look at the points per game under Clement, calculate how many that would be for the season, decide we are a mid table side and look to have a nil overall spend on transfers.

Dangerous even if we bring quality players in but with our DOF:Head of recruitment......

Which is quite likely what we did with Guidolin this time last year. In fact, his points per game ratio was deemed good enough to weaken the squad.

Let's not do that again
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024