Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are all the congratulatory messages 14:12 - May 14 with 2253 viewsPegojack

flooding in from Wales' capital?
Where are all the congratulatory messages on 14:13 - May 14 with 2236 viewsmax936

They're all suffering from severe sickness

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 14:13 - May 14 with 2222 viewslonglostjack

But they are flooding in - from Wales' capital of football!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 14:29 - May 14 with 2124 viewsjack2jack

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 14:13 - May 14 by max936

They're all suffering from severe sickness

As well as a few from across the pond
Perhaps they'll send us a nice video or something!
Where are all the congratulatory messages on 15:00 - May 14 with 1978 viewsBorojack

I feel sorry for them all that money they spent on swimming lessons in anticipation of next season as well.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 15:27 - May 14 with 1872 viewsBrynmill_Jack

CArl and Annis were both unavailable for comment.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:14 - May 14 with 1765 viewssherpajacob

I'm sure they'll get round to it.

At the moment they are sympathizing with Hull fans.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:17 - May 14 with 1747 viewsDafyddHuw

All the Cardiff messages have been and gone, Shadwell.

Bluey said "Grats".

We're honoured.
Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:17 - May 14 with 1744 viewsBigPhilG

Bluey will be on here to be fair but that's about it
Login to get fewer ads

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:21 - May 14 with 1721 viewsPrivate_Partz

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:14 - May 14 by sherpajacob

He is Sympathising with Hull because they are upset that Sunderland did not get stuck into us more!
Isn't it lovely to have such support from our 'National' media. Mohammad is a disgrace. He can't even hide his bias against us.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:33 - May 14 with 1667 viewslifelong

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:21 - May 14 by Private_Partz

He is Sympathising with Hull because they are upset that Sunderland did not get stuck into us more!
Isn't it lovely to have such support from our 'National' media. Mohammad is a disgrace. He can't even hide his bias against us.

He's been blocking Swans fans this morning on Twitter... he's a sad case.
Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:41 - May 14 with 1626 viewsBorojack

I know and too think they sacked Leighton James for wishing Portsmouth luck for the final.
Bitter wan@ers the lot of them.
Who cares though 7th season in the PL for us after there embarrassing cameo.

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:54 - May 14 with 1538 viewsjacksfullaces

oh I hope one day he gets his just desserts.

all the way home on 5 live I heard him say how poor Sunderland were .. there was only one reason he was doing that ..

even savage kept pulling him up on it and asked him why he expected Sunderland to be high quality when they have been poor almost all season.

and anyway, second half, don't think there was much between us. I'd say we had better possession, they had better chances. we were hardly world beaters either but a little better organized and with more to play for.

how about that for a balanced overview, I don't wish ill on too many people, but I'd make an exception for welsh jase.
Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:59 - May 14 with 1508 viewsBorojack

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:54 - May 14 by jacksfullaces

oh I hope one day he gets his just desserts.

all the way home on 5 live I heard him say how poor Sunderland were .. there was only one reason he was doing that ..

even savage kept pulling him up on it and asked him why he expected Sunderland to be high quality when they have been poor almost all season.

and anyway, second half, don't think there was much between us. I'd say we had better possession, they had better chances. we were hardly world beaters either but a little better organized and with more to play for.

how about that for a balanced overview, I don't wish ill on too many people, but I'd make an exception for welsh jase.

Just laugh he is always making a fool of himself.

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 17:39 - May 14 with 1363 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It always makes me happy when Jason Mohammad is sad.
Anyone remember when he was doing work for the TV durning the Cardiff v Swansea game (0-1 Emnes scored) wearing his Cardiff City hospitality lanyard????
Hahahahhahahhahahahahah
[Post edited 14 May 2017 17:39]

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 17:42 - May 14 with 1318 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 16:59 - May 14 by Borojack

Just laugh he is always making a fool of himself.

I'll always remember his radio show on the Tuesday morning (the day after we won the play off final in 2011) and the main subject matter of his show was "Swansea, isn't it a bit too sh*t a town for Premier League football".

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 18:40 - May 14 with 1185 viewsTNT

The Jacks are staying up, and the scum are staying down, the scum are staying down, the scum are staying down. Catchy little ditty that!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 18:45 - May 14 with 1156 viewsLoyal

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?424690-Hull-relegated-with-Sunderland-and-M
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 18:46 - May 14 with 1149 viewsLoyal

This fool walks a very tight line.
You reap what you sow !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where are all the congratulatory messages on 19:31 - May 14 with 997 viewsDewi1jack

Horrible bloke in real life as well.
Smug and so far up his own 'arris he cleans his teeth whilst looking at them from his tonsils.

Can we have the phone number for ISIS/ Iranian government and tell them someone in Cardiff is telling everyone he's Mohammed?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024