Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, well, well. 14:37 - May 14 with 3665 viewsblueytheblue

I know there are some on here who like to claim they've "forgotten more about football than others know" but I'd just like to point out it was a Scummer who months ago said you'd just about stay up due to their being 3 worse clubs.

It would be churlish to be smug, but hey ho...

Grats on staying up.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Well, well, well. on 14:41 - May 14 with 3617 viewsPacemaker

Cheers Bluey.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Well, well, well. on 14:44 - May 14 with 3574 viewsDarran

There are some decent Scummers around.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Well, well, well. on 14:48 - May 14 with 3506 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well done to you. Give yourself a golden star.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Well, well, well. on 14:51 - May 14 with 3480 viewsblueytheblue

Well, well, well. on 14:48 - May 14 by Private_Partz

Well done to you. Give yourself a golden star.

Better a golden star than a golden shower...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Well, well, well. on 14:52 - May 14 with 3460 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well, well, well. on 14:51 - May 14 by blueytheblue

Really?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Well, well, well. on 14:55 - May 14 with 3419 viewsjack247

Thanks Bluey, but let's not pretend you were a lone voice in thinking we would stay up 3 months ago
Well, well, well. on 15:07 - May 14 with 3350 viewsswan65split

Hes not the only one, they not all bad scummers, my m8s a Scumdiff fan and he phoned to say congrats,
Well, well, well. on 15:22 - May 14 with 3253 viewsmax936

Well, well, well. on 14:55 - May 14 by jack247

Thanks Bluey, but let's not pretend you were a lone voice in thinking we would stay up 3 months ago

I've been convinced at least half a dozen times that we were dead and buried same amount of times thinking we were safe, talk about a mixture of emotions

Thankfully we've stayed up, time to go to the game next week and have several very nice beverages and relax watching the game.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Well, well, well. on 15:48 - May 14 with 3155 viewsClinton

Thankfully there have been several poor clubs in the Premier League this season. Once they got rid of Phelan, Im not sure Hull were any worse than Us, Burnley, Watford.
Their early season form left them too much to do. But for Arnautovics penalty miss and Hulls bizarre defeat by relegated sunderland, it could easily have been us.
Anyhow, thanks for the kind thoughts.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Well, well, well. on 16:00 - May 14 with 3076 viewsbarry_island

We've all suffered with 6th season syndrome.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Well, well, well. on 16:05 - May 14 with 3026 viewslifelong

I knew we'd stay up, even when all the negative numpties were casting a big black cloud on here and taunting me for being positive.... so there.
Well, well, well. on 16:15 - May 14 with 2953 viewsjackal

Well, well, well. on 15:48 - May 14 by Clinton

Thankfully there have been several poor clubs in the Premier League this season. Once they got rid of Phelan, Im not sure Hull were any worse than Us, Burnley, Watford.
Their early season form left them too much to do. But for Arnautovics penalty miss and Hulls bizarre defeat by relegated sunderland, it could easily have been us.
Anyhow, thanks for the kind thoughts.

We can still overtake Burnley and Watford.
Well, well, well. on 16:18 - May 14 with 2933 viewsLord_Bony

No one could have predicted if we'd have gone up or down.

Ultimately it was down to the players themselves,they came good in the end and had the bottle to fight for survival.

Without that it would be a very different story today.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Well, well, well. on 16:22 - May 14 with 2881 viewsDafyddHuw

Well I thought we were down from about Bradley's 3rd match onwards.

Failing to beat Boro at home when we played as if Llorente wasn't missing was the worst.

But to all you half full people, well done. Wish I had that kind of blind optimism.
Well, well, well. on 16:28 - May 14 with 2841 viewsjack247

Well, well, well. on 16:22 - May 14 by DafyddHuw

Well I thought we were down from about Bradley's 3rd match onwards.

Failing to beat Boro at home when we played as if Llorente wasn't missing was the worst.

But to all you half full people, well done. Wish I had that kind of blind optimism.

It wasn't so much blind optimism as not accepting we had no chance of catching Hull. There has been some spectacular pessimism on here the last few weeks.

I also thought we were down at that point, as I didn't think they would sack Bradley. I've thought we had a chance ever since the Palace away game.
Well, well, well. on 18:57 - May 14 with 2591 viewsTNT

Anyone else hear the sound of gritted teeth?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Well, well, well. on 18:59 - May 14 with 2559 viewsLoyal

Well, well, well. on 14:51 - May 14 by blueytheblue

I'm happy to come round and piss on your face 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Well, well, well. on 19:03 - May 14 with 2536 viewsJack_Meoff

Well, well, well. on 18:59 - May 14 by Loyal

I'm happy to come round and piss on your face 👍

You kill me you header mun

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Well, well, well. on 19:11 - May 14 with 2489 viewsbuilthjack

As soon as Clement came in I thought we would stayup, and said so lots of times. Have some belief people.
Who else outside the top 7 could have got Claude in? Nobody

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024