Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anticlimax 16:26 - May 14 with 8991 viewsploppy

Great day yesterday. Over the moon we've stayed up, but feels a bit of an anticlimax today. I guess because CP did it for us. Anyone else?
Anticlimax on 16:28 - May 14 with 5140 viewsDafyddHuw

Yup. Very flat after that CP win.

Gird yourself up for next Saturday's partay tho'.
Anticlimax on 16:29 - May 14 with 5126 viewsjack247

No. I'm happy with this weekends results.
Anticlimax on 16:32 - May 14 with 5088 viewsDarran

Anticlimax on 16:29 - May 14 by jack247

No. I'm happy with this weekends results.

Me too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anticlimax on 16:36 - May 14 with 5062 viewsStarsky

Nope. Next game is gonna be like a promotion celebration

It's just the internet, init.

Anticlimax on 16:36 - May 14 with 5039 viewsploppy

It's a bit like having your try/goal confirmed by the TMO. Hard to recreate "the moment".
Anticlimax on 16:36 - May 14 with 5037 viewsjackharris

Anticlimax on 16:28 - May 14 by DafyddHuw

Yup. Very flat after that CP win.

Gird yourself up for next Saturday's partay tho'.

Sunday!!!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Anticlimax on 16:38 - May 14 with 5013 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well they did it for themselves not us. If I would have had my way I would have preferred Hull to stay up but no way did I want it to hinge on West Brom home.
We got here by our own efforts and I feel a sense of enormous relief. The party at the West Brom game will be great and it would not surprise me if we lose it. I won't mind.
Lots of work to be done next season and I hope we are in a position to make a proper fist of it this time.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Anticlimax on 16:40 - May 14 with 4987 viewsGriffting

I mean, it's not quite the feeling of clinching it with the last kick of the final game..

But I can't say I would be keen on swapping it for what happened this weekend.
Login to get fewer ads

Anticlimax on 16:43 - May 14 with 4955 views3swan

Anticlimax on 16:40 - May 14 by Griffting

I mean, it's not quite the feeling of clinching it with the last kick of the final game..

But I can't say I would be keen on swapping it for what happened this weekend.

Wasn't looking forward to next Sunday needing something from the game if Hull had won today, but did come away from Sunderland with mixed feelings. A great day and result.
Today is a bit flat as it didn't include us.
Anticlimax on 16:45 - May 14 with 4931 viewsSwanjaxs

Anticlimax.... a month ago we were more or less sunk without a trace! Yea a massive anticlimax this 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anticlimax on 16:46 - May 14 with 4918 viewsploppy

I guess there's an argument for playing games at the same time, not just on the last weekend. Maybe the last month. PL/Sky/BT would never want it though.
Anticlimax on 16:47 - May 14 with 4903 viewsmax936

Anticlimax on 16:36 - May 14 by jackharris

Sunday!!!

Early start mun, I'll be starting about half two Saturday afternoon

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anticlimax on 16:57 - May 14 with 4784 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dont really see why its an anti climax. Im fcking delighted as we have been dreadful for most of the season - and frankly, weve deserved to go down for the most part as weve sucked balls.

However, we dug ourselves out with a game to spare. Happy days. Bad luck Hull, glad it was you, not us - nowt personal!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Anticlimax on 16:58 - May 14 with 4769 viewssherpajacob

For two potential cack your pants games yesterday and today, I felt remarkably calm during both of them.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Anticlimax on 17:01 - May 14 with 4749 viewsBloodyhills

I am delighted that CP won and we are now safe.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Anticlimax on 17:05 - May 14 with 4696 viewsploppy

Anticlimax on 16:58 - May 14 by sherpajacob

For two potential cack your pants games yesterday and today, I felt remarkably calm during both of them.

I was unusually calm today for some reason.
Anticlimax on 17:07 - May 14 with 4664 viewsmax936

Anticlimax on 16:58 - May 14 by sherpajacob

I was more nervous today as I didn't expect us to win yesterday meaning the pressure I put myself through for todays game was greater, that lifted a tad after the first goal then went away altogether after the second other two goals were the icing on the cake.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anticlimax on 17:10 - May 14 with 4639 viewsFireboy

Anticlimax on 16:57 - May 14 by PozuelosSideys

Dont really see why its an anti climax. Im fcking delighted as we have been dreadful for most of the season - and frankly, weve deserved to go down for the most part as weve sucked balls.

However, we dug ourselves out with a game to spare. Happy days. Bad luck Hull, glad it was you, not us - nowt personal!

Same here and agreed re how terrible we have been

Imo we have a worse squad that Middlesborough and Hull but we have stayed up as we have a handful of players who give a shit and have a it of class

We have to make sure that we CANNOT be in the same position again next season

So PC has to get his way re transfers

But I doubt it very much
Anticlimax on 17:12 - May 14 with 4620 viewsgiantstoneater

Glad its all done and dusted didn`t want it to go to the last game of the season as the football gods can be cruel all focus now is on our new owners and what they intend to do to "take us to the next level". Can`t get to the game Saturday couldn`t get the time off work so pleased that we are safe now.
Anticlimax on 17:18 - May 14 with 4579 viewsSPboy

The euphoria at Sunderland yesterday was a great feeling from about 85mins when all could see that they were beaten. I would not like to have gone into next Sunday having to do it all again.

It's not an anti climax in my house - having some fizz on the lawn. If you are feeling a little down get yourself down the pub or in the garden with a glass & enjoy the moment
Anticlimax on 17:20 - May 14 with 4559 viewsSgorioFruit

I will take any match, any day, wether we are playing or not to secure our premier league status for another year.

today was brilliant for Swansea City

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Anticlimax on 17:23 - May 14 with 4530 viewsmonmouth

F*ck no.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anticlimax on 17:31 - May 14 with 4470 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anticlimax on 17:23 - May 14 by monmouth

F*ck no.

I know! Some people must just must be masochists lol.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anticlimax on 17:32 - May 14 with 4461 viewsStarsky

Anticlimax on 16:46 - May 14 by ploppy

I guess there's an argument for playing games at the same time, not just on the last weekend. Maybe the last month. PL/Sky/BT would never want it though.

This scenario worked in our favour. I don't give 2 shytes if it wasn't fair. Stop playing devils advocate with yourself and party

It's just the internet, init.

Anticlimax on 17:35 - May 14 with 4427 viewsDr_Winston

Hull had a chance to put us under pressure last week and didn't take it. We took our chance to turn the screw on them and they wilted.

Fair's fair.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024