Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 points from 19 games 17:21 - May 14 with 1207 viewsGroo

Was where we were when Clement took over.

In 18 games since his appointment we picked up 26 points, double that = 52 points in 36 games, even if we give zero for the other games,would see us comfortably in 8th position.

Gives a bit of hope for next year if we retain certain players or replace them adequately.

Groo does what Groo does best

12 points from 19 games on 17:24 - May 14 with 1167 viewsmonmouth

Our goal difference is minus 3 in 18 games under Clement. Minus 23 before that. That's where the war was won.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

12 points from 19 games on 17:32 - May 14 with 1104 viewscostalotta

12 points from 19 games on 17:24 - May 14 by monmouth

Our goal difference is minus 3 in 18 games under Clement. Minus 23 before that. That's where the war was won.

Yes and it was exactly what was needed. Fair play to Clement I say and it's no coincidence that his poor run started when we had lost our right back, left back and centre forward all in one game. Even as poorly as we played at hull, Bournemouth, West Ham and Watford they were narrow defeats. Once llorente was fit again and Olson back we settled back down and deservedly got the results we needed and have stayed up. Looking forward to a better window where we will loose players, get rid of some deadwood and this time buy the right players for Swansea and look upwards rather another season like this. One thing for certain we need to be grooming our next LEON.
12 points from 19 games on 17:39 - May 14 with 1055 viewsdobjack2

Don't need to strengthen; those figures say we are a mid table side. Therefore sell gylfi, llorente, baston gomis and some fringe players and replace with Some £5m bargains from our director of football's FIFA 17 team.
12 points from 19 games on 17:46 - May 14 with 1017 viewsjackjackjackjack

The league table since Clement arrived.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

12 points from 19 games on 18:04 - May 14 with 910 viewssherpajacob

12 points from 19 games on 17:46 - May 14 by jackjackjackjack

The league table since Clement arrived.

My immediate thoughts are who are the 3 to go down next year.

Burnley and Watford are both crap, plus play off winner..

Sorted

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

12 points from 19 games on 19:03 - May 14 with 790 viewsBirchgrovejack

Firstly there's 38 games in an season.

I think the playoff team will stay up. Sheff wed and Fulham are footballing sides so will do ok. ( my favs to win)
Newcastle will spend and Brighton are also a tidy passing side. Burnley, Bournemouth maybe Stoke will be struggling I think
12 points from 19 games on 19:11 - May 14 with 736 viewsrock1n

I'm a big fan of Clement, what is emphasises more so though is the complete inability of Bradley. We averted disaster JIT.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024