Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Resurrection 20:55 - May 14 with 5878 viewsbuilthjack

He wanted Marco Silva as Manager, and wanted Siggy and Llorente gone.
Feck me, Some bad calls there.

Will he admit he was wrong on all three counts?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Resurrection on 20:56 - May 14 with 2798 viewsLoyal

Good time in Sunderland 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Resurrection on 20:58 - May 14 with 2773 viewsbuilthjack

The Resurrection on 20:56 - May 14 by Loyal

Good time in Sunderland 👍

Awesome Loyal, you should have been there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Resurrection on 21:02 - May 14 with 2727 viewsLeonWasGod

I like the look of Silva's team though. They move the ball around well, but just lack the quality that we have with Siggy/Llorente.

I wouldn't have been too sorry to have seen him here.
The Resurrection on 21:05 - May 14 with 2704 viewsmorningstar

We've had just as many threads on The Res and what he's said or hasn't these last few days than we've had on the actual people who've put our club in such a potentially dire situation! He's just another poster like anyone else! He's obviously made a great impression on some of you. If i were The Res i'd be pissing myself!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Resurrection on 21:06 - May 14 with 2689 viewsLoyal

The Resurrection on 20:58 - May 14 by builthjack

Awesome Loyal, you should have been there

I'm looking after a family member in palliative care sadly. We take it in turns but I am going to make an effort to share a beer or two with you next season 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Resurrection on 21:07 - May 14 with 2672 viewsJackSomething

I think Silva would have kept us up. Did some great business in January like Grosicki, Niasse and Ranocchia (despite his dropping a bollock today) and Hull almost certainly had a weaker team when he arrived than we did when Clement arrived.

I don't agree with Chris often, but suggesting Silva was a decent shout.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Resurrection on 21:07 - May 14 with 2674 viewsjasper_T

Marco Silva's a very good young manager who's done a decent job with an awful squad.
The Resurrection on 21:08 - May 14 with 2659 viewsicecoldjack

Looks a decent manager to me, wouldn't have been unhappy if he was chosen ahead of clement.

Clement is learning the job, and has said as much himself, saying he had to look at himself when things wern't going well with a 6 game sticky patch, the important thing for me, unlike Monk clement seemed to realize a change was needed, it may also be possible that clement has surrounded himself with some top level experience where monk had the shoulder of oleary and beatie to lean on!

No doubt that the introduction of leon and Jordan Ayew was the difference between staying up and going down, least IMO .
Login to get fewer ads

The Resurrection on 21:09 - May 14 with 2652 viewsbuilthjack

The Resurrection on 21:06 - May 14 by Loyal

I'm looking after a family member in palliative care sadly. We take it in turns but I am going to make an effort to share a beer or two with you next season 👍

Sorry to hear that, things like that take priority. Yes, will have a pint sometime

The Resurrection on 21:11 - May 14 with 2624 viewsLoyal

The Resurrection on 21:05 - May 14 by morningstar

We've had just as many threads on The Res and what he's said or hasn't these last few days than we've had on the actual people who've put our club in such a potentially dire situation! He's just another poster like anyone else! He's obviously made a great impression on some of you. If i were The Res i'd be pissing myself!

He's not that old mate.

The Resurrection on 21:11 - May 14 with 2617 viewsbuilthjack

The Resurrection on 21:05 - May 14 by morningstar

The Res pi$$ed himself a while ago. Some think he's the new Alan.
[Post edited 14 May 2017 21:15]

The Resurrection on 21:12 - May 14 with 2574 viewsDarran

People on here can't ever be wrong mun you only have to look at Scouce and icecoldjack to see that.

I've never known two people to be so wrong and try to argue their way out of it and get abusive.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Resurrection on 21:14 - May 14 with 2555 viewsDarran

Oh Dr Winston doesn't like to be wrong either.

The Resurrection on 21:17 - May 14 with 2526 viewsmorningstar

The Resurrection on 21:11 - May 14 by Loyal

He's not that old mate.

We've all done it!

The Resurrection on 21:18 - May 14 with 2510 viewsmorningstar

The Resurrection on 21:11 - May 14 by builthjack

The Res pi$$ed himself a while ago. Some think he's the new Alan.
[Post edited 14 May 2017 21:15]

You can say piss on here Builth!

The Resurrection on 21:22 - May 14 with 2455 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrection on 21:12 - May 14 by Darran

People on here can't ever be wrong mun you only have to look at Scouce and icecoldjack to see that.

I've never known two people to be so wrong and try to argue their way out of it and get abusive.

Well football is all about opinions and as we all know, you don't really have any..maybe some stuff about cheap trick or an odd football related comment in between having your period but mostly your just about abusing thejackarmy.net or other posters.

sad sad lonely man.
The Resurrection on 21:26 - May 14 with 2398 viewsDarran

The Resurrection on 21:22 - May 14 by icecoldjack

Well football is all about opinions and as we all know, you don't really have any..maybe some stuff about cheap trick or an odd football related comment in between having your period but mostly your just about abusing thejackarmy.net or other posters.

sad sad lonely man.

Yeah I do I said in January 2014 before your beloved Michael was sacked that we should apoint Clement. That was before pricks like you had ever heard of him though.

Oh and I'm definitely not sad and I'm certainly not lonely.

Looks like I was right (again) about getting abusive though.

The Resurrection on 21:37 - May 14 with 2376 viewsperchrockjack

IT Is sad that on this day of all days ,some posters are seeking to somehow justify their internet reputations .

Sad is ,when we have got out of jail , we see endless regurgitated threads with one purpose alone and that is to prove they re a smart arse and Are and will be always right

Strange this weekend to speak to so many who read this site but would never post as they see endless bullying, endless cockwaving .

I spoke to two fans who, god help them ,vote conservative

It's a short life

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Resurrection on 21:41 - May 14 with 2330 viewsSwanjaxs

The Resurrection on 21:37 - May 14 by perchrockjack

IT Is sad that on this day of all days ,some posters are seeking to somehow justify their internet reputations .

Sad is ,when we have got out of jail , we see endless regurgitated threads with one purpose alone and that is to prove they re a smart arse and Are and will be always right

Strange this weekend to speak to so many who read this site but would never post as they see endless bullying, endless cockwaving .

It's a short life

Its the endless cockwaving that makes this site what it is!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Resurrection on 21:43 - May 14 with 2295 viewsspiderboy

It's a short life

Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou
For the post
That's the way I see it also
The Resurrection on 21:44 - May 14 with 2284 viewsBigPhilG

The Resurrection on 21:14 - May 14 by Darran

Oh Dr Winston doesn't like to be wrong either.

I'm never wrong either, or you for that matter
The Resurrection on 21:46 - May 14 with 2241 viewsbuilthjack

The Resurrection on 21:18 - May 14 by morningstar

You can say piss on here Builth!

Piss

The Resurrection on 21:49 - May 14 with 2209 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrection on 21:26 - May 14 by Darran

Yeah I do I said in January 2014 before your beloved Michael was sacked that we should apoint Clement. That was before pricks like you had ever heard of him though.

Oh and I'm definitely not sad and I'm certainly not lonely.

Looks like I was right (again) about getting abusive though.

I remember it well and said then he wasn't ready, looks like i was right because he was sacked at derby after a good start. he was exactly the same as monk, good prospect but zero experience, i guess if you can throw a name around for long enough eventually one will drop, 2 yrs later and Darran is coming across telling us all it was his inspired foresight !
Funny mind fair play.

you just cant deal with logic, you have a huge problem with it, stems from your inherent bitterness i think.

And as always you get abusive when things don't pan out as you wish. I'll refrain from name calling myself . A day to celebrate and all you wish to do is pick internet fights and call people names, very very sad .

Planet Swans very own Elinor Rigby.
The Resurrection on 21:50 - May 14 with 2196 viewsmorningstar

It's a short life

You obviously didn't tell them who you were on here then! They'd have run a fvckin mile!

The Resurrection on 21:51 - May 14 with 2135 viewsDarran

It's a short life

You go away to a game and talk to everyone about Planetswans?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024