Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away fans next season pitchside 21:19 - May 14 with 2366 viewsbuilthjack

I read somewhere that The Premier League has ruled that away fans will be pitch side next season, so no more up in the gods at the likes of Newcastle.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Away fans next season pitchside on 21:36 - May 14 with 2270 viewsBigPhilG

Was talking to a steward yesterday who was a Newcastle fan and he reckons nothing will change there and they've told the premier league to do one
Away fans next season pitchside on 21:55 - May 14 with 2139 viewsJBT95

Away fans next season pitchside on 21:36 - May 14 by BigPhilG

Was talking to a steward yesterday who was a Newcastle fan and he reckons nothing will change there and they've told the premier league to do one

Doubt they be able to do that. It be like not allowing 3000 away fans, against the rules.
Away fans next season pitchside on 22:00 - May 14 with 2101 viewsDarran

Away fans next season pitchside on 21:55 - May 14 by JBT95

Doubt they be able to do that. It be like not allowing 3000 away fans, against the rules.

No they'll still be allowing them but they'll be in the same place as usual.

God your fuçking thick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Away fans next season pitchside on 22:42 - May 14 with 1935 viewsAl_Bundy

We should put away fans in the NE or NW corner. Giving them prime viewing and visibility behind our goal must help the visiting sides. Also having our fans put in the corner in our own stadium needs addressing when the away fans could be hidden there
Away fans next season pitchside on 22:52 - May 14 with 1898 viewsJackUlation

Away fans next season pitchside on 22:42 - May 14 by Al_Bundy

We should put away fans in the NE or NW corner. Giving them prime viewing and visibility behind our goal must help the visiting sides. Also having our fans put in the corner in our own stadium needs addressing when the away fans could be hidden there

Spot on , the aways at the Liberty cant believe their luck, they should have the triangle North East corner.
Away fans next season pitchside on 09:32 - May 15 with 1598 viewsAl_Bundy

Away fans next season pitchside on 22:52 - May 14 by JackUlation

Spot on , the aways at the Liberty cant believe their luck, they should have the triangle North East corner.

Not many clubs now give away fans prime behind the goal at the expense of Home fans..

Only Man City, Burnley, Stoke, Spurs, WBA, Southampton, Watford and Liverpool give the section nearest to the corner flag.

The clubs giving away fans a corner are - Leicester, Man Utd, Chelsea, West Ham and Arsenal

Clubs giving you a section down the touchline - Middlesbrough, Palace, Bournemouth and Everton

Up in the Gods - Sunderland

Directly behind the goal - Swansea City
Away fans next season pitchside on 10:03 - May 15 with 1520 viewspencoedjack

Away fans next season pitchside on 22:52 - May 14 by JackUlation

No they fuking shouldn't I'd be gutted to move my seat
Away fans next season pitchside on 11:51 - May 15 with 1372 viewswhiterock

Newcastle and premier league are in negotiations, the rule change is that away fans have to be pitch-side, nothing stopping clubs doing a wedge and still locate most fans at the back

It'll be good to see how the league deal with this as its extremely difficult to move fans who have become attached to their seats over many years
Login to get fewer ads

Away fans next season pitchside on 12:02 - May 15 with 1354 viewstowns

Away fans next season pitchside on 10:03 - May 15 by pencoedjack

they should build above the north and stick them up there.
Away fans next season pitchside on 12:16 - May 15 with 1297 viewssherpajacob

Away fans next season pitchside on 22:42 - May 14 by Al_Bundy

shift them round to the North west

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Away fans next season pitchside on 16:56 - May 15 with 1106 viewsFlash

There is no way that they could more away fans to another area. They would have to move season ticket holders . it won't happen !
Away fans next season pitchside on 17:23 - May 15 with 1024 viewsmorningstar

Away fans next season pitchside on 16:56 - May 15 by Flash

There is no way that they could more away fans to another area. They would have to move season ticket holders . it won't happen !

But there are no season ticket holders in the north west corner or the west side of the North Stand. Saying that, if there are a handful in the North west corner then i'm sure they'll bite your hand off if offered a move to behind the goal!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Away fans next season pitchside on 17:29 - May 15 with 1005 viewsMrSwerve

Each to their own and all that, but I think being in the front 5-10 rows at a football or rugby match is a bit sh*t. You need some elevation to see whats going on.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Away fans next season pitchside on 17:42 - May 15 with 974 viewsCooperman

Away fans next season pitchside on 10:03 - May 15 by pencoedjack

I hope and think he means NW.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Away fans next season pitchside on 19:28 - May 15 with 870 views3swan

Away fans next season pitchside on 17:23 - May 15 by morningstar

But there are no season ticket holders in the north west corner or the west side of the North Stand. Saying that, if there are a handful in the North west corner then i'm sure they'll bite your hand off if offered a move to behind the goal!

Sorry Mr E loads of season ticket holders in the NW
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024