Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! 18:18 - May 15 with 2874 viewsaberhugh

The players make a great gesture of paying for the away fans tickets, then we hear that a group of injured players hire a plane to fly up and give their support. Brilliant.
The club give fans a pie and not quite enough for a pint.
Am I missing something?
The players are employees of the club, very well paid and earning more in a week than most in year, but this should not have been down to them.
This was the most important game since Reading at Wembley. The owners are set to have an income of over £100M due to the positive outcome. SURELY the club should have laid on tickets, coaches and food. I estimate this might have cost £210k. Not a chance that the Yanks or people who have trousered a wad for their shares would have thought of the fans.
No, we are now customers not fans. In the past I have benefited from subsidised away tickets and really felt part of the club. I have phoned in on national radio saying how proud I was of the club. I am now very nervous waiting to see what will be done with the club now. "Investors" stump up money for a "healthy" return not to look after the fans.
I was delighted at the weekend with the results, but when the club does a bag of chips and a cup of tea under the stand for those who made the long trek it about sums up their opinion and how much they value us.It makes you feel more than ever like the great unwashed looking in from the outside.
National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 18:30 - May 15 with 2830 viewsJackBishop

We will know where we stand when we see the same lack of investment this summer as last.
The Yanks could have put themselves on the front foot if they had put everything on for the fans going to Sunderland. The club was Waitrose now its Walmart!
National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 18:35 - May 15 with 2800 viewsDarran

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 18:30 - May 15 by JackBishop

We will know where we stand when we see the same lack of investment this summer as last.
The Yanks could have put themselves on the front foot if they had put everything on for the fans going to Sunderland. The club was Waitrose now its Walmart!

My had me some lovely beer from Waitrose yesterday.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 19:06 - May 15 with 2693 viewsmorristonboy

The club will love all the reflected glory from the gesture made by the players.Truth is they will take as much as they can out of the cash cow.
Fans are mugs, true fans cannot go anywhere else as we are not customers. We will still be hear when the place is a shambles again.
National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 19:43 - May 15 with 2623 viewsLoyal

Players put in average 3k a piece. For them a drop in the ocean.
But I appreciate what they did.

We shouldn't confuse this with conky cnt and his greedy manifesto as a cover up for the yanks not investing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 21:11 - May 15 with 2535 viewsaberhugh

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 19:43 - May 15 by Loyal

Players put in average 3k a piece. For them a drop in the ocean.
But I appreciate what they did.

We shouldn't confuse this with conky cnt and his greedy manifesto as a cover up for the yanks not investing.

A lovely gesture from the players. But I am afraid it is being hijacked as a sign of unity and togetherness. The people in charge stumped up 15k for footy food. Tight gits.
National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 22:32 - May 15 with 2395 viewsLeonWasGod

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 21:11 - May 15 by aberhugh

A lovely gesture from the players. But I am afraid it is being hijacked as a sign of unity and togetherness. The people in charge stumped up 15k for footy food. Tight gits.

We are together, with the players and with PC. But the remaining sellouts and yanks can't fk off soon enough for me.
National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 22:44 - May 15 with 2346 viewsTheResurrection

It's time to park all this up and get behind the Club again.

It's clearly not done us any favours on the pitch, all the crap off it, so let's not make the same mistakes again.

The American's giving us a fighting chance in January with a net £20m spend was good enough for me to give them a second chance.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 22:51 - May 15 with 2327 viewsGlyn1

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 18:35 - May 15 by Darran

My had me some lovely beer from Waitrose yesterday.

There's a Waitrose in Swansea? I'm impressed. I know there isn't one within 80 miles of Middlesbrough.

Anyone cheering on Chelsea against Watford tonight and feeling ashamed - or was that just me? I hope so.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 22:52 - May 15 with 2317 viewsDarran

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 22:51 - May 15 by Glyn1

There's a Waitrose in Swansea? I'm impressed. I know there isn't one within 80 miles of Middlesbrough.

Anyone cheering on Chelsea against Watford tonight and feeling ashamed - or was that just me? I hope so.

Cowbridge Butt.

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 22:53 - May 15 with 2312 viewsLoyal

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 22:44 - May 15 by TheResurrection

It's clearly not done us any favours on the pitch, all the crap off it, so let's not make the same mistakes again.

The American's giving us a fighting chance in January with a net £20m spend was good enough for me to give them a second chance.

And what about the sell outs ?
Happy to leave them to legal action by the trust ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 22:53 - May 15 with 2308 viewsDarran

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 22:44 - May 15 by TheResurrection

So you don't want the sellouts challenged in any way then?

Strange that,you haven't had a lot to say about them either.

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 23:33 - May 15 with 2241 viewsTheResurrection

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 22:53 - May 15 by Loyal

And what about the sell outs ?
Happy to leave them to legal action by the trust ?

I've just got bored of it all and have seen how it's affected our season on the pitch.

Their legacy is tainted and they'll never get the respect they arguably deserve.

Fack it mate, that's enough for me.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 00:55 - May 16 with 2167 viewsaberhugh

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 23:33 - May 15 by TheResurrection

I've just got bored of it all and have seen how it's affected our season on the pitch.

Their legacy is tainted and they'll never get the respect they arguably deserve.

What has messed up our season is a lack of investment.
National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 06:29 - May 16 with 2101 viewsDr_Winston

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 00:55 - May 16 by aberhugh

What has messed up our season is a lack of investment.

What messed up our season was giving the job to Bob Bradley.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 10:51 - May 16 with 1954 viewsgiantstoneater

The Manager and squad have obviously gelled just at the right moment and the gesture in paying for tickets/grub was a worthy gesture that helped to get the fans onside, but the silence from the new board was deafening but in all honesty what could they say or do, they have never been in a relegation fight and they don`t have it in the States (don`t quote me on that one) besides would we believe a word they say! After all they have promised to take us to the next level but that takes wads of cash and already you have HJ rolling out his usual clichés on not overspending! The coming weeks will show what financial clout if any that the new board have but I wouldn`t hold your breaths lads.
National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 11:01 - May 16 with 1937 viewsDafyddHuw

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 23:33 - May 15 by TheResurrection

I don't believe an arguement over a possible illegal selling of the club has had any effect on the pitch. 4 pathetic transfer windows on the bounce did that. Plus Coach Bob.
National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 21:20 - May 16 with 1778 viewsaberhugh

At the close of the summer transfer window from the time we sold Bony the club had 70M income in sales of players and had only spent 31M in the same time period. That 39M that was not used is the root of our problems with investment. Plus of course 15M of the 31M spent was on Borja.
In January according to the Resurrection we spent 20M this still leaves 19M trousered by person or persons unknown.
If they sell Llorente and Siggy for 35M that leaves a war chest for Clement of 54M.
Lets also sell Barrow, Montero, Tabanou, Gomis, a centre half or two, that will bring in a nice sum.
Now buy four 5M players and a couple of 2M.
Then you have:
SCFC the gift that just keeps on giving.
Then of course baggy trousers have very big pockets! Job well done!
Can we have some please??
No chance, but we all have big houses, nice cars and holidays you can dream about. What a wonderful world. Oh don't forget to pay your season ticket, TV subscription, buy a shirt, pay for your kid to be a mascot.......................bloody fans!!!
National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 21:26 - May 16 with 1756 viewsOldjack

There is animosity between The Trust ,the fans and slimball Huw ,who will never be trusted again as far as i'm concerned ,something has to give

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 02:37 - May 17 with 1610 viewsJackBishop

National stories of how united the club is - my a8se!! on 21:20 - May 16 by aberhugh

At the close of the summer transfer window from the time we sold Bony the club had 70M income in sales of players and had only spent 31M in the same time period. That 39M that was not used is the root of our problems with investment. Plus of course 15M of the 31M spent was on Borja.
In January according to the Resurrection we spent 20M this still leaves 19M trousered by person or persons unknown.
If they sell Llorente and Siggy for 35M that leaves a war chest for Clement of 54M.
Lets also sell Barrow, Montero, Tabanou, Gomis, a centre half or two, that will bring in a nice sum.
Now buy four 5M players and a couple of 2M.
Then you have:
SCFC the gift that just keeps on giving.
Then of course baggy trousers have very big pockets! Job well done!
Can we have some please??
No chance, but we all have big houses, nice cars and holidays you can dream about. What a wonderful world. Oh don't forget to pay your season ticket, TV subscription, buy a shirt, pay for your kid to be a mascot.......................bloody fans!!!

This is serious money not accounted for AGAIN!
Trust deaf and dumb once more??
Model club - robbing, thieving, w&nkers more like.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024