Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we see any kids against WBA? 20:23 - May 15 with 2522 viewsmacthejack

McBurnie start? Daniel James? Adam King?
Will we see any kids against WBA? on 20:39 - May 15 with 2487 viewsCooperman

2 on the bench maybe, the RB and Dan James.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Will we see any kids against WBA? on 20:55 - May 15 with 2428 viewsNirvana

Roberts and James should at least be on the bench, and I'd love to see Daniel actually on the pitch to see what he can do. No better place to learn the PL than against a Pulis team.
Will we see any kids against WBA? on 22:11 - May 15 with 2311 viewsspiderboy

Will we see any kids against WBA? on 20:55 - May 15 by Nirvana

Roberts and James should at least be on the bench, and I'd love to see Daniel actually on the pitch to see what he can do. No better place to learn the PL than against a Pulis team.

Short reply!,all ok?
Will we see any kids against WBA? on 22:18 - May 15 with 2290 viewsTrundle10

Premier League is a very unforgiving place. Will any really make the step up? Not confident tbh. Looking at our car crash of a season i think they would have been tried by now in all honesty were they looking likely to be up to te mark. Just like Mawson who is the same sort of age
Will we see any kids against WBA? on 22:26 - May 15 with 2248 viewsLeonWasGod

Will we see any kids against WBA? on 20:39 - May 15 by Cooperman

2 on the bench maybe, the RB and Dan James.

Without wishing to go all Dwight here, I can't see Tyler Reid getting anywhere near the first team. Dan James pick of the bunch for me tonight though, despite King's goals. Feel a bit sorry for Jay to as he's never let us down but doesn't appear to be in Clement's plans.
Will we see any kids against WBA? on 23:05 - May 15 with 2172 viewsgrabsplatter

Connor Roberts was very good as well tonight
Will we see any kids against WBA? on 23:58 - May 15 with 2095 viewsKerouac

I would love to see 4/5 of the U23s be given a start...why not? We're safe, let them have a look at what it's like to play in the Premier League.
It might give 1/2 of them the spur to go into pre-season with a renewed determination to work harder and, more importantly, the belief that they are good enough to cut it.

However, if Burnley lose at home to West Ham and Watford lose at home to Man City...and we beat the baggies...we could still go up 2 places, and those 2 places equate to prize money.
So, I doubt it
...but I would chuck 'em in if it were up to me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Will we see any kids against WBA? on 00:36 - May 16 with 2043 viewsJackSkellington

Will we see any kids against WBA? on 23:58 - May 15 by Kerouac

I would love to see 4/5 of the U23s be given a start...why not? We're safe, let them have a look at what it's like to play in the Premier League.
It might give 1/2 of them the spur to go into pre-season with a renewed determination to work harder and, more importantly, the belief that they are good enough to cut it.

However, if Burnley lose at home to West Ham and Watford lose at home to Man City...and we beat the baggies...we could still go up 2 places, and those 2 places equate to prize money.
So, I doubt it

I was going to say the same thing. With things as they stand we could potentially finish 15th, and each step up the table is worth more than £1m. That's a lot of money to throw aside for the sake of giving some of the kids a start. Plus I think they'll be desperate to get the win over West Brom not only to to keep the form and momentum going, but to celebrate staying up with the home crowd. Be a bit shit if we go and lose 0-3 at home last day after such a fight.
[Post edited 16 May 2017 0:51]
Login to get fewer ads

Will we see any kids against WBA? on 01:16 - May 16 with 1987 viewsGriffting

Will we see any kids against WBA? on 22:18 - May 15 by Trundle10

Premier League is a very unforgiving place. Will any really make the step up? Not confident tbh. Looking at our car crash of a season i think they would have been tried by now in all honesty were they looking likely to be up to te mark. Just like Mawson who is the same sort of age

To be fair Mawson is 4/5 years older than a player like James, who seems to be the most exciting prospect in the youth ranks along with Cullen (Welsh wise). James seems different than your run of the mill speed merchant winger (something you usually get in the youth ranks). His movement is a level above and his passes in the final third have been as well. Honestly think he's got the best chance of making it out of all the players in the u-23 team (in the short term anyway).
Will we see any kids against WBA? on 02:16 - May 16 with 1963 viewsEasternJack

Would like to see James and McBurine get some time this Sunday

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Will we see any kids against WBA? on 03:28 - May 16 with 1931 viewshobo

I'd give mcburnie and James 35 minutes on Saturday. Also one of the central midst, King or Fulton? It's the perfect opportunity to get them involved
Will we see any kids against WBA? on 04:09 - May 16 with 1908 viewsphact0rri

I'd think maybe a run on. but keep in mind a win could theoretically have us jump up a rank or two, and thats more money coming in at the end of the season. so we shouldn't be looking at this being damp squib or something.

Least I hope it isn't.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Will we see any kids against WBA? on 07:31 - May 16 with 1791 viewsNirvana

Will we see any kids against WBA? on 22:11 - May 15 by spiderboy

Short reply!,all ok?

Sorry to disappoint, Spider.

Didn't have much time to post.

But do want to see a few of the kids play against WBA.
Will we see any kids against WBA? on 09:21 - May 16 with 1698 viewsEdmundo

Will we see any kids against WBA? on 23:58 - May 15 by Kerouac

So, I doubt it

If we're 2-0 up with 10-15 minutes to go, then yes, get them on, would be nice to see some of our 'own' products make it at this level👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024