Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF is Will Morris 20:45 - May 15 with 11737 viewspikeypaul

Just on radio Wales saying he thought NO lack of communication took place between the Trust and the sellouts in the sale to the Americans.So the Trust were kept well informed prior to the sale were they?

I am sure they said he was a Trust spokesman.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

WTF is Will Morris on 16:50 - Nov 20 with 2548 viewsBobby_Fischer

WTF is Will Morris on 16:46 - Nov 20 by BLAZE

Edit. Misinformation cleared up in another thread
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 13:02]

They've all gone away again for some reason.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

WTF is Will Morris on 17:01 - Nov 20 with 2498 viewsBLAZE

[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 13:01]
WTF is Will Morris on 18:10 - Nov 20 with 2398 viewsmonmouth

WTF is Will Morris on 17:01 - Nov 20 by BLAZE

[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 13:01]

I'll tell you something though Blaze, I would trust Huw Cooze and Jim White a million times more than this bloke. He plus Hamer simply have to go. He thinks he can carry on with his fingers in his ears.

Meanwhile Phil, Matt and Ian are out, three people I know have Swansea City and its supporters in their hearts.

For what? For Will 'nebbish' Morris. because that's how he's been described to me and not by any of the above neither.

Get gone club 'associate director'. Your time is up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

WTF is Will Morris on 18:31 - Nov 20 with 2348 viewsLandore_Jack

WTF is Will Morris on 18:10 - Nov 20 by monmouth

I'll tell you something though Blaze, I would trust Huw Cooze and Jim White a million times more than this bloke. He plus Hamer simply have to go. He thinks he can carry on with his fingers in his ears.

Meanwhile Phil, Matt and Ian are out, three people I know have Swansea City and its supporters in their hearts.

For what? For Will 'nebbish' Morris. because that's how he's been described to me and not by any of the above neither.

You would really trust JW after the HC fiasco?

#backtojack

WTF is Will Morris on 18:39 - Nov 20 with 2323 viewsmonmouth

WTF is Will Morris on 18:31 - Nov 20 by Landore_Jack

You would really trust JW after the HC fiasco?

Poetic licence.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

WTF is Will Morris on 03:20 - Nov 21 with 2142 viewsDewi1jack

WTF is Will Morris on 22:38 - May 15 by Uxbridge

Because Will knows as well as I how poor comms were last year.

And they're better this one?

Definitely no change there

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

WTF is Will Morris on 12:56 - Nov 21 with 1977 viewsBloodyhills

WTF is Will Morris on 22:25 - May 15 by morningstar

With respect, are you taking the piss? "Don't listen to Radio Wales so no idea what was said however suspect words were muddled." How the fvck do you know if you didn't listen too it!

This.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

WTF is Will Morris on 16:29 - Nov 21 with 1907 viewspikeypaul

WTF is Will Morris on 12:56 - Nov 21 by Bloodyhills

This.

People blindly covering and making excuses for others regardless of what was said.

I still can not believe a trust board member said that there was NO LACK OF COMMUNICATION
between the trust board and the sellouts/yanks in the build up to the sale to the yanks.

If so why were trust members not informed Ive proven before that trust board members consider themselves seperate from the everyday trust member when uxbridge slipped up.Although he just put that down to being in a rush for his lunch.

It fecking stinks and anyone with an ounce of sense can see what's been going on.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

WTF is Will Morris on 16:51 - Nov 21 with 1874 viewsSmellyplumz

WTF is Will Morris on 18:10 - Nov 20 by monmouth

Nebbish WTF is Nebbish

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

WTF is Will Morris on 16:59 - Nov 21 with 1855 viewsThursday

WTF is Will Morris on 16:51 - Nov 21 by Smellyplumz

Nebbish WTF is Nebbish

As, of, or like a neb. A 'neb' is a 'nose' or a 'beak.'
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 17:09]
WTF is Will Morris on 17:24 - Nov 21 with 1797 viewsBobby_Fischer

WTF is Will Morris on 16:51 - Nov 21 by Smellyplumz

Nebbish WTF is Nebbish

Definition of nebbish

: a timid, meek, or ineffectual person

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

WTF is Will Morris on 21:11 - Nov 21 with 1668 viewstheloneranger

WTF is Will Morris on 20:49 - May 15 by NeathJack

The key there is when the first communication was made regarding the sale.

The fact there was communication between the announcement of the sale after the Chelsea game, and the subsequent sale several months later is largely irrelevant as by that point the deal had been done.

Is this us??

SWANSEA CITY PHILLY OWNERSHIP GROUP, LLC

https://www.delawarelookup.com/company/6000294/swansea-city-philly-ownership-gro

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024