Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF is Will Morris 20:45 - May 15 with 11778 viewspikeypaul

Just on radio Wales saying he thought NO lack of communication took place between the Trust and the sellouts in the sale to the Americans.So the Trust were kept well informed prior to the sale were they?

I am sure they said he was a Trust spokesman.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

WTF is Will Morris on 23:08 - May 15 with 1873 viewsUxbridge

WTF is Will Morris on 22:45 - May 15 by raynor94

So when are the trust going to actually make a comment on the debacle of the last twelve months, the silence is deafening

I would hope that things progress relatively quickly now. Given the American requests to postpone discussions until the end of the season in terms of the share question then there are no excuses from here. Will be interesting if they come over this weekend.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WTF is Will Morris on 23:10 - May 15 with 1862 viewsDarran

WTF is Will Morris on 23:08 - May 15 by Uxbridge

I would hope that things progress relatively quickly now. Given the American requests to postpone discussions until the end of the season in terms of the share question then there are no excuses from here. Will be interesting if they come over this weekend.

Will the Trust meet with them this weekend?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF is Will Morris on 23:16 - May 15 with 1853 viewsUxbridge

WTF is Will Morris on 23:10 - May 15 by Darran

Will the Trust meet with them this weekend?

Don't know if they're over. If they are, then I would expect so.

WTF is Will Morris on 23:17 - May 15 with 1843 viewsDarran

WTF is Will Morris on 23:16 - May 15 by Uxbridge

Don't know if they're over. If they are, then I would expect so.

They are over.

WTF is Will Morris on 23:22 - May 15 with 1837 viewsUxbridge

WTF is Will Morris on 23:17 - May 15 by Darran

They are over.

I know what Kaplan tweeted. Wasn't confirmed last I heard.

WTF is Will Morris on 23:24 - May 15 with 1821 viewsDarran

WTF is Will Morris on 23:22 - May 15 by Uxbridge

I know what Kaplan tweeted. Wasn't confirmed last I heard.

I believe it has now Sir.

WTF is Will Morris on 23:27 - May 15 with 1816 viewsUxbridge

WTF is Will Morris on 23:24 - May 15 by Darran

I believe it has now Sir.

Is that official? I knew you have the keys to the private PS jet but I didn't know you were also the agent of the majority owners

Anyhow, if you're right, then I would hope and expect discussions to occur.

WTF is Will Morris on 23:31 - May 15 with 1800 viewsDarran

WTF is Will Morris on 23:27 - May 15 by Uxbridge

Is that official? I knew you have the keys to the private PS jet but I didn't know you were also the agent of the majority owners

Anyhow, if you're right, then I would hope and expect discussions to occur.

I am right because someone told me.

Login to get fewer ads

WTF is Will Morris on 23:35 - May 15 with 1793 viewsQJumpingJack

Maybe the Americans are over for the POTY awards?
WTF is Will Morris on 23:35 - May 15 with 1784 viewsDarran

WTF is Will Morris on 23:35 - May 15 by QJumpingJack

Maybe the Americans are over for the POTY awards?

Prick Of The Year awards?

WTF is Will Morris on 23:36 - May 15 with 1786 viewsWill

WTF is Will Morris on 22:38 - May 15 by Uxbridge

Because Will knows as well as I how poor comms were last year.

Yes, I agree that communications were poor last year. Any comment I made to the contrary this evening was unintentional. In recent times, communication between the Trust and the Americans has improved. There are, however, as most fans know, a number of issues still to be resolved.
I'm not a regular poster, but I felt it necessary to clear up any misunderstanding that may have been created by this evening's impromptu interview during the second half of tonight's match.
WTF is Will Morris on 23:40 - May 15 with 1770 viewsQJumpingJack

Clement confirmed in his interview with Radio Wales that Jason and Steve would be at the WBA game.
WTF is Will Morris on 23:41 - May 15 with 1751 viewsDarran

WTF is Will Morris on 23:36 - May 15 by Will

Yes, I agree that communications were poor last year. Any comment I made to the contrary this evening was unintentional. In recent times, communication between the Trust and the Americans has improved. There are, however, as most fans know, a number of issues still to be resolved.
I'm not a regular poster, but I felt it necessary to clear up any misunderstanding that may have been created by this evening's impromptu interview during the second half of tonight's match.

Well said there Will,good of you to reply. 👍🏻

WTF is Will Morris on 01:18 - May 16 with 1662 viewsMeraki

You mean you've just been told to sign up to do some damage limitation?

Jeeeesush.
WTF is Will Morris on 02:19 - May 16 with 1644 viewsEasternJack

The trust is just another shareholder masquerading as representing the fans.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

WTF is Will Morris on 05:35 - May 16 with 1609 viewspikeypaul

WTF is Will Morris on 01:18 - May 16 by Meraki

You mean you've just been told to sign up to do some damage limitation?

Jeeeesush.

The main issue is the communication or should I say lack of communication between the Trust and the the sellout scum and the fact that a 21% stake holder was excluded from the sale to a potential majority buyer which directly influences the value of its shares and is in contravention of the SHA.

All this smokescreen of "recent good communication between Americans and the Trust" is totally and utterly irrelevant.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

WTF is Will Morris on 07:00 - May 16 with 1568 viewsdobjack2

Don't like to criticise but giving an Impromptu interview was a rather naive Thing to do.
WTF is Will Morris on 07:20 - May 16 with 1548 viewscostalotta

How can it be unintentional if you're the spokesperson for the Trust? Did you make a mistake?
WTF is Will Morris on 08:31 - May 16 with 1507 viewsUxbridge

WTF is Will Morris on 07:20 - May 16 by costalotta

How can it be unintentional if you're the spokesperson for the Trust? Did you make a mistake?

God forbid eh.

WTF is Will Morris on 08:36 - May 16 with 1493 viewsUxbridge

WTF is Will Morris on 07:00 - May 16 by dobjack2

Don't like to criticise but giving an Impromptu interview was a rather naive Thing to do.

I disagree. Funnily enough on this thread, there are criticisms for not communicating.

Good of Will to come on here to clarify the comments. Not sure what more else he could do.

It's that time of year when I start mentioning there's a Trust election coming up, and start urging people to consider standing. If anyone fancies the gig of press officer and can promise never to mis speak ever, then I'm sure they'd get the gig.

WTF is Will Morris on 08:54 - May 16 with 1448 viewsQJumpingJack

I think everyone on this thread needs to listen to the interview last night.
The original post is incorrect and slightly misleading and unfair on Will.

Will was talking about "this season" as the question is phrased by Ian Hunt "this season". It is on iPlayer.

Thanks to Will for taking the time to post on here.
WTF is Will Morris on 08:54 - May 16 with 1441 viewscostalotta

WTF is Will Morris on 08:31 - May 16 by Uxbridge

God forbid eh.

Ux. Mistakes can obviously be forgiven but unfortunately you and others 'leading' the Trust have ran out of lives. Quite simply, you make too many too often.

Truth hurts eh!
WTF is Will Morris on 09:03 - May 16 with 1417 viewsraynor94

WTF is Will Morris on 08:54 - May 16 by costalotta

Ux. Mistakes can obviously be forgiven but unfortunately you and others 'leading' the Trust have ran out of lives. Quite simply, you make too many too often.

Truth hurts eh!

Well, as Ux says trust elections are upcoming

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

WTF is Will Morris on 09:04 - May 16 with 1415 viewsUxbridge

WTF is Will Morris on 08:54 - May 16 by costalotta

Truth hurts eh!

Oh, mortally so.

Mistakes will be made. That's the nature of voluntary organisations. I'd urge anyone who think they can improve matters to stand in the election.

Or even if you're unhappy with the leadership of the Trust - the Chair, SD and VC/AD are all up for re-election, as well as all co-opted. That's 2/3 of the Trust board.

WTF is Will Morris on 09:16 - May 16 with 1395 viewscostalotta

WTF is Will Morris on 09:04 - May 16 by Uxbridge

Oh, mortally so.

Mistakes will be made. That's the nature of voluntary organisations. I'd urge anyone who think they can improve matters to stand in the election.

Or even if you're unhappy with the leadership of the Trust - the Chair, SD and VC/AD are all up for re-election, as well as all co-opted. That's 2/3 of the Trust board.

The trick is learning from them, Ux.

Unfortunately the Trust have little to no credibility at this low point (for the Trust), No members and your following that with a degrading to no capability, and have for about year had no worthwhile shareholding. All of which you did have to hold on our (members and fans) behalf and you messed up and since then have tried to cover up and maintain your positions. up. At least that's the way I and I'm guessing many ex members see it.

But really I have no time to engage in this again. You carry on... your doing a marvellous (volunteering) job! Where mistakes are allowed. Keep it up!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024