Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF is Will Morris 20:45 - May 15 with 11697 viewspikeypaul

Just on radio Wales saying he thought NO lack of communication took place between the Trust and the sellouts in the sale to the Americans.So the Trust were kept well informed prior to the sale were they?

I am sure they said he was a Trust spokesman.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

WTF is Will Morris on 09:38 - May 16 with 2490 viewsUxbridge

WTF is Will Morris on 09:16 - May 16 by costalotta

The trick is learning from them, Ux.

Unfortunately the Trust have little to no credibility at this low point (for the Trust), No members and your following that with a degrading to no capability, and have for about year had no worthwhile shareholding. All of which you did have to hold on our (members and fans) behalf and you messed up and since then have tried to cover up and maintain your positions. up. At least that's the way I and I'm guessing many ex members see it.

But really I have no time to engage in this again. You carry on... your doing a marvellous (volunteering) job! Where mistakes are allowed. Keep it up!

A pleasure as ever, and obviously I think you're talking out of your 'arris, but that's just repeating a perpetual argument.

My one hope, and I'll address this to those people who believe the fans should have a strong voice and are happy not to hide behind their keyboard, is that the struggles of this season and the events of the last year or so will result in more and more people standing for election. We saw that last year with the election and the subsequent co-option (a process that has seen 3 new people added to the board in recent months, and I must admit I think they've been excellent additions).

To those who are unhappy with the way the Trust has been run in recent times and want a clean sweep of those in the senior positions there, well there'd never be a better chance to make that change - their tenures are all coming to an end and, assuming they stand for election again, their re-election is in the hands of the members.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WTF is Will Morris on 10:33 - May 16 with 2436 viewsDafyddHuw

WTF is Will Morris on 23:08 - May 15 by Uxbridge

I would hope that things progress relatively quickly now. Given the American requests to postpone discussions until the end of the season in terms of the share question then there are no excuses from here. Will be interesting if they come over this weekend.

What American requests to postpone discussions until the end of the season in terms of the share question?

When did the Trust inform the membership of this?

And you also wrotew this -
"I would hope that things progress relatively quickly now. Given the American requests to postpone discussions until the end of the season in terms of the share question then there are no excuses from here. Will be interesting if they come over this weekend."

Thanks for telling Planet Swans, but how would non-Planet Swans users know this?
Trust communication with its members is worse than dire.
WTF is Will Morris on 10:49 - May 16 with 2417 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF is Will Morris on 10:33 - May 16 by DafyddHuw

What American requests to postpone discussions until the end of the season in terms of the share question?

When did the Trust inform the membership of this?

And you also wrotew this -
"I would hope that things progress relatively quickly now. Given the American requests to postpone discussions until the end of the season in terms of the share question then there are no excuses from here. Will be interesting if they come over this weekend."

Thanks for telling Planet Swans, but how would non-Planet Swans users know this?
Trust communication with its members is worse than dire.

Not to mention the general public.

One of the reasons the sell-outs have had a relatively easy ride.
WTF is Will Morris on 10:51 - May 16 with 2408 viewsMeraki

WTF is Will Morris on 10:49 - May 16 by WarwickHunt

Not to mention the general public.

One of the reasons the sell-outs have had a relatively easy ride.

Definitely, how on earth do they expect to increase membership if they are not informing the general public (i.e. non-members) of whats going on and the need for a supporters Trust?

F*cking baffling!
WTF is Will Morris on 10:55 - May 16 with 2395 viewsDafyddHuw

WTF is Will Morris on 10:51 - May 16 by Meraki

Definitely, how on earth do they expect to increase membership if they are not informing the general public (i.e. non-members) of whats going on and the need for a supporters Trust?

F*cking baffling!

" if they are not informing the general public (i.e. non-members) of whats going on"

or even their members.
WTF is Will Morris on 11:05 - May 16 with 2382 viewsUxbridge

WTF is Will Morris on 10:55 - May 16 by DafyddHuw

" if they are not informing the general public (i.e. non-members) of whats going on"

or even their members.

That the discussions on the shareholding had been postponed until the end of the season has been mentioned lots of times. It was also stated again at the recent fans forum.

Let's see the last statement - http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/04/11/a-statement-by-the-swansea-city-supporter

Oh, and December too ... http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/12/27/trust-board-statement-on-manager-and-owne

[Post edited 16 May 2017 11:11]

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WTF is Will Morris on 11:12 - May 16 with 2365 viewsDafyddHuw

WTF is Will Morris on 11:05 - May 16 by Uxbridge

That the discussions on the shareholding had been postponed until the end of the season has been mentioned lots of times. It was also stated again at the recent fans forum.

Let's see the last statement - http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/04/11/a-statement-by-the-swansea-city-supporter

Oh, and December too ... http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/12/27/trust-board-statement-on-manager-and-owne

[Post edited 16 May 2017 11:11]

Sorry - my bad.
WTF is Will Morris on 11:46 - May 16 with 2340 viewsWatchman

WTF is Will Morris on 23:36 - May 15 by Will

Yes, I agree that communications were poor last year. Any comment I made to the contrary this evening was unintentional. In recent times, communication between the Trust and the Americans has improved. There are, however, as most fans know, a number of issues still to be resolved.
I'm not a regular poster, but I felt it necessary to clear up any misunderstanding that may have been created by this evening's impromptu interview during the second half of tonight's match.

Will firstly thanks for posting however as one of the main voices of the Trust now, we (Trust and its members) cannot be seen to be vague given the rather shall we say vague arrangements of the past.
Trust Board members should all be on message with one clear voice.
Huge mistakes were made by those who have taken money out of the club and the Trust should be loud and clear to ALL that they should be held accountable and not given a free ride!
The fact that HJ still refuses to answer on matters he said previously says it all! I understand the politics of things but major pressure needs to be applied ans not just a tug of the forelock

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Login to get fewer ads

WTF is Will Morris on 13:35 - May 16 with 2297 viewsEasternJack

WTF is Will Morris on 09:38 - May 16 by Uxbridge

A pleasure as ever, and obviously I think you're talking out of your 'arris, but that's just repeating a perpetual argument.

My one hope, and I'll address this to those people who believe the fans should have a strong voice and are happy not to hide behind their keyboard, is that the struggles of this season and the events of the last year or so will result in more and more people standing for election. We saw that last year with the election and the subsequent co-option (a process that has seen 3 new people added to the board in recent months, and I must admit I think they've been excellent additions).

To those who are unhappy with the way the Trust has been run in recent times and want a clean sweep of those in the senior positions there, well there'd never be a better chance to make that change - their tenures are all coming to an end and, assuming they stand for election again, their re-election is in the hands of the members.

To many false starts and critical mistakes along the way.

I won't be renewing - I particularly found the big recruitment push just before he HC story broke last year too much of a coincidence.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

WTF is Will Morris on 18:04 - May 16 with 2218 viewsdobjack2

WTF is Will Morris on 08:36 - May 16 by Uxbridge

I disagree. Funnily enough on this thread, there are criticisms for not communicating.

Good of Will to come on here to clarify the comments. Not sure what more else he could do.

It's that time of year when I start mentioning there's a Trust election coming up, and start urging people to consider standing. If anyone fancies the gig of press officer and can promise never to mis speak ever, then I'm sure they'd get the gig.

It's the impromptu bit that is naive when dealing with the press not communication full stop.
WTF is Will Morris on 18:29 - May 16 with 2191 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust should take out a full page spread in the Evening Post on Friday, detailing all the underhand and snide behaviour of Huw and Co. Now is the time to do it, so the fans are talking about it in the pub before the game, during the game and in the pubs after.

They won't though, and the majority of the Premier League fans, i mean Swans fans, will toddle off into the summer feeling all warm and cosy because we've got another year in this league. Wales Online, BBC Radio, Evening Post, none of them have produced anything close enough to the bone for the majority of supporters to give a flying f*ck about what has gone on. Apathy rules ok.

I won't be renewing my membership.

Is there any news on legal action by the way?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

WTF is Will Morris on 08:43 - May 17 with 2086 viewsvetchonian

WTF is Will Morris on 23:35 - May 15 by Darran

Prick Of The Year awards?

Is Bob turning up too then

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

WTF is Will Morris on 12:38 - May 17 with 2040 viewsswancity

WTF is Will Morris on 09:38 - May 16 by Uxbridge

Members? Are there any left?

Its cringeworthy. Until the Trust can do something positive apart from suck up to the very people who have deceived and betrayed them its history.

Do something positive and its game on again

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

WTF is Will Morris on 12:34 - Nov 20 with 1435 viewsAngelRangelQS

Bump
WTF is Will Morris on 12:52 - Nov 20 with 1363 viewspikeypaul

Angel thanks for the reminder of this thread.

Knowing what we know now its very interesting what certain people said in this thread at the time.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 13:05]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

WTF is Will Morris on 12:55 - Nov 20 with 1353 viewsJethroJack

WTF is Will Morris on 22:49 - May 15 by WarwickHunt

I see a pattern emerging.

...and another pasting on Saturday.
WTF is Will Morris on 13:00 - Nov 20 with 1323 viewspikeypaul

WTF is Will Morris on 22:25 - May 15 by morningstar

With respect, are you taking the piss? "Don't listen to Radio Wales so no idea what was said however suspect words were muddled." How the fvck do you know if you didn't listen too it!

Does seem a bit strange doesnt it.

WTF is Will Morris on 13:05 - Nov 20 with 1301 viewsjack2jack

WTF is Will Morris on 20:47 - May 15 by dickythorpe

A wallpaper salesman

Hung wasn't he!!!!
WTF is Will Morris on 13:16 - Nov 20 with 1245 viewsswancity

WTF is Will Morris on 22:13 - May 15 by Uxbridge

Aye, it is. Associate basically means non voting director.

Don't listen to Radio Wales so no idea what was said however suspect words were muddled. We all know how poor communication with the Americans was until late last year. It has improved significantly this year although always room for improvement.
[Post edited 15 May 2017 22:15]

' Suspect words were muddled '
bounce]

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

WTF is Will Morris on 13:26 - Nov 20 with 1214 viewsShaky

WTF is Will Morris on 22:13 - May 15 by Uxbridge

Aye, it is. Associate basically means non voting director.

Don't listen to Radio Wales so no idea what was said however suspect words were muddled. We all know how poor communication with the Americans was until late last year. It has improved significantly this year although always room for improvement.
[Post edited 15 May 2017 22:15]

A director without a vote is like a door without a handle; completely ineffective.

And what exactly is the difference between this ineffective "Associate Director", and the board observer presented as an incremental enhancement of the Trust's sphere of influence during the summer?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

WTF is Will Morris on 15:09 - Nov 20 with 1083 viewspikeypaul

You can imagine it now.

"let him think hes important and be known as a director he will be chuffed with that"

" but he will have a say in what goes on"

""will he feck,he will sit there like a good little boy and just be happy we allowed him to sit at the table"
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 15:24]

WTF is Will Morris on 15:15 - Nov 20 with 1067 viewsLeonWasGod

WTF is Will Morris on 13:05 - Nov 20 by jack2jack

Hung wasn't he!!!!

Papering over the cracks for sure.
WTF is Will Morris on 15:54 - Nov 20 with 1008 viewsBLAZE

WTF is Will Morris on 13:26 - Nov 20 by Shaky

A director without a vote is like a door without a handle; completely ineffective.

And what exactly is the difference between this ineffective "Associate Director", and the board observer presented as an incremental enhancement of the Trust's sphere of influence during the summer?

Edit. Misinformation cleared up in another thread
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 13:02]
WTF is Will Morris on 16:46 - Nov 20 with 923 viewsBLAZE

WTF is Will Morris on 09:04 - May 16 by Uxbridge

Oh, mortally so.

Mistakes will be made. That's the nature of voluntary organisations. I'd urge anyone who think they can improve matters to stand in the election.

Or even if you're unhappy with the leadership of the Trust - the Chair, SD and VC/AD are all up for re-election, as well as all co-opted. That's 2/3 of the Trust board.

WTF is Will Morris on 16:46 - Nov 20 with 921 viewscostalotta

WTF is Will Morris on 15:54 - Nov 20 by BLAZE

I posted upon finding out this that is really bad news and things likely to get worse before they get close to being better. I really hope I am wrong and will find out in the fullness of time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024