Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry 21:34 - May 15 with 6542 viewsAl_Bundy

No thanks !!!!

Quash that rumour right now !
John Terry on 15:31 - May 18 with 1860 viewsNandosLlorente

Good to give experience to the squad, but given he's been prone to making silly mistakes recently as well as his undoubtedly high price tag for a 37 year old; it's a no from me.
John Terry on 15:43 - May 18 with 1836 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If he is 3rd/4th choice and is able to pass on anything to Mawson and Bartley then great. If he is first choice then absolutely not.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

John Terry on 15:52 - May 18 with 1834 viewsMrSwerve

John Terry on 15:43 - May 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If he is 3rd/4th choice and is able to pass on anything to Mawson and Bartley then great. If he is first choice then absolutely not.

I'd assume he'd be a first choice CB.

It would be a very expensive option just to pass on some tips to Mawson and be a leader in the dressing room.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

John Terry on 07:46 - May 19 with 1738 viewsbarry_island

Vile individual. Wouldn't want him under any circumstances.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

John Terry on 08:32 - May 19 with 1705 viewssP7qupUf

Find it strange that some think that it would be a good idea to sign a 36 year old centre back who has struggled of late yet see Rangel and Leon's legs as being an issue!!
John Terry on 08:38 - May 19 with 1699 viewsMattG

John Terry on 08:32 - May 19 by sP7qupUf

Find it strange that some think that it would be a good idea to sign a 36 year old centre back who has struggled of late yet see Rangel and Leon's legs as being an issue!!

If we set aside his age, likely wage demands, propensity for racism and complete lack of personal morals, I think he'd be a cracking signing.
John Terry on 08:43 - May 19 with 1692 viewsPegojack

I really don't understand this. Setting aside all his dubious personal 'qualities', it's been evident for some time that he's reached his sell-by date as a Premier League footballer, which is why Chelsea are not retaining him.

We should not be the West Wales retirement home for over-the-hill players, regardless of former stature.
John Terry on 09:03 - May 19 with 1678 viewsraynor94

John Terry on 08:43 - May 19 by Pegojack

I really don't understand this. Setting aside all his dubious personal 'qualities', it's been evident for some time that he's reached his sell-by date as a Premier League footballer, which is why Chelsea are not retaining him.

We should not be the West Wales retirement home for over-the-hill players, regardless of former stature.

Well we were in the eighties under Tosh

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

John Terry on 09:46 - May 19 with 1653 viewsdickythorpe

His mother would be a welcum addition......
John Terry on 14:43 - Jun 7 with 1495 viewsLandore_Jack

John Terry looks set for £100k-a-week Bournemouth move after former Chelsea skipper meets boss Eddie Howe for talks

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3740501/john-terry-bournemouth-eddie-how

http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-legend-john-terry-set-seal-ps100000-week-m
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 14:44]

#backtojack

John Terry on 14:44 - Jun 7 with 1488 viewsHighjack

John Terry on 14:43 - Jun 7 by Landore_Jack

John Terry looks set for £100k-a-week Bournemouth move after former Chelsea skipper meets boss Eddie Howe for talks

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3740501/john-terry-bournemouth-eddie-how

http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-legend-john-terry-set-seal-ps100000-week-m

They're gonna be a proper dads army.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

John Terry on 14:57 - Jun 7 with 1448 viewsSoberBaker

John Terry on 14:44 - Jun 7 by Highjack

Looks like the club is trying to live up to being the retirement capital city of England

AMOW

John Terry on 15:29 - Jun 7 with 1367 views34dfgdf54

John Terry on 14:43 - Jun 7 by Landore_Jack

Surely they are breaking FFP rules with the wages they are paying out? Or does it only apply to money you spend on transfer fees.
John Terry on 15:37 - Jun 7 with 1342 viewsmonmouth

John Terry on 09:03 - May 19 by raynor94

Well we were in the eighties under Tosh

Only in lower divisions wasn't it? Unless you think Latch was past it!

And Dat wasn't past it, he was just shite.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

John Terry on 15:51 - Jun 7 with 1313 viewsjack247

John Terry on 14:44 - Jun 7 by Highjack

Probably. And they are going to be paying wages we probably couldn't/shouldn't afford for declining superstars. They should easily stay up with Terry and Defoe added to what they already have though.
John Terry on 15:53 - Jun 7 with 1308 viewssP7qupUf

John Terry on 15:37 - Jun 7 by monmouth

Only in lower divisions wasn't it? Unless you think Latch was past it!

And Dat wasn't past it, he was just shite.

Never thought Latch was passed it but Terry is. He was awful against Watford. Don't think Defoe is but I wouldn't have given him a three year deal on £140k a week and a huge signing on fee.
John Terry on 15:59 - Jun 7 with 1297 viewsjack247

John Terry on 15:29 - Jun 7 by 34dfgdf54

Surely they are breaking FFP rules with the wages they are paying out? Or does it only apply to money you spend on transfer fees.

I thought it was overall expenditure, not just transfer fees.

They will just pay another £7m fine or have to sit out a transfer window or paint fences at a care home or something.
John Terry on 16:03 - Jun 7 with 1287 viewsmonmouth

John Terry on 15:59 - Jun 7 by jack247

I thought it was overall expenditure, not just transfer fees.

They will just pay another £7m fine or have to sit out a transfer window or paint fences at a care home or something.

Bluey will know, as it (rightly) annoys him.

As long as he sees this before he starts furiously beating his meat when the tories win more seats tomorrow night, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

John Terry on 16:16 - Jun 7 with 1261 viewsJango

Terribly run football club financially the last few years. 11,000 seater stadium. Bubbles gonna burst at some point when you over spend that much on players over 35. Lucky they've got a top draw manager at the moment but I can't see him being there much longer.
John Terry on 16:24 - Jun 7 with 1234 viewsHubert

Reported elsewhere this morning that talks have broken down over the move, and Bournemouth are no longer interested
John Terry on 16:47 - Jun 7 with 1198 viewsLoyal

John Terry on 16:16 - Jun 7 by Jango

Terribly run football club financially the last few years. 11,000 seater stadium. Bubbles gonna burst at some point when you over spend that much on players over 35. Lucky they've got a top draw manager at the moment but I can't see him being there much longer.

Spot on, they paid their way in to the premier league, spent over 60 million.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

John Terry on 13:25 - Jun 8 with 998 viewsdickythorpe

John Terry on 16:16 - Jun 7 by Jango

Spot on. Wasting money they are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024