Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tactical voting in Gower 12:43 - May 16 with 17163 viewsacejack3065

The Greens have officially pulled out in Gower and have backed Labour. Interesting stuff. The progressive alliance lives... sort of.

Anyone else tactically voting in Gower, given that it's the most marginal seat in the country?
Tactical voting in Gower on 21:19 - May 16 with 2729 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:10 - May 16 by JackTheLad

You really are brainwashed beyond belief

You think so? I wonder how he could possibly have formed that impression?

http://res.cloudinary.com/jpress/image/fetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,c_fill/

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:21 - May 16 with 2724 viewsthenorthbankbog

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:10 - May 16 by JackTheLad

You really are brainwashed beyond belief

Explain how I'm brainwashed every election I vote for what I think is best not following a party like a sheep
Tactical voting in Gower on 21:27 - May 16 with 2708 viewsEbo

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:19 - May 16 by Lohengrin

You think so? I wonder how he could possibly have formed that impression?

http://res.cloudinary.com/jpress/image/fetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,c_fill/

Check mate

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:30 - May 16 with 2700 viewsDarran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/death-threats-allegedly-been-receiv

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:30 - May 16 with 2699 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:27 - May 16 by Ebo

Check mate

Sordid politicians repeatedly put HM in these hideous situations, that's not unlike the time she was pressed into meeting Begin. I would imagine she spent a good half hour scrubbing her hands after both occasions.

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:34 - May 16 with 2678 viewsthenorthbankbog

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:30 - May 16 by Darran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/death-threats-allegedly-been-receiv

Looks like the unwashed left wing fascists are at it again
Tactical voting in Gower on 21:35 - May 16 with 2676 viewsEbo

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:30 - May 16 by Lohengrin

Sordid politicians repeatedly put HM in these hideous situations, that's not unlike the time she was pressed into meeting Begin. I would imagine she spent a good half hour scrubbing her hands after both occasions.

Corbyn didn't bomb anyone or support anyone who bombed civilians - that is a massive newspaper slur the right enjoy wheeling out. Just like Thatcher, Major and Blair dialogue was carried out politically and privately.
It is the past now and Ireland has moved on, so should you.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:36 - May 16 with 2675 viewsexiledclaseboy

That ace jack's a one aye.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:37 - May 16 with 2670 viewsLohengrin

That would no doubt be the adolescent charmers from Momentum. He wants to man-up, stop his grizzling and laugh at them. It's the same shit they bombard non-Corbynista Labour people with.

They'll grow out of it when their balls drop I'm sure.
[Post edited 16 May 2017 21:46]

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:41 - May 16 with 2657 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:36 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

That ace jack's a one aye.

The clowns that do that would hate young Ace. He's "a razor in the hands of the class enemy" to them.
[Post edited 16 May 2017 21:47]

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:50 - May 16 with 2637 viewsJackTheLad

Have a good read of this....

https://medium.com/justpolitical/corbyns-links-to-terrorists-antisemites-and-dic

You are all making assumptions about Corbyn based from stories read/viewed in right wing propaganda media sources, the owners are usually tory lords/viscounts ministers etc it's no conspiracy - do your homework like his supporters have.

Even the Mirror are a Blairite newspaper, so the only real newspaper that is defending him are the 'Morning Star'..

The real terrorist sympathisers are the ones in power right now, the fox hunting, poor hating, disabled benefit cutting toffs who financially support tyrants such as Saudi, Israel and the USA... Who do we sell arms to? Saudi, who do Saudi give those arms to?

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:50 - May 16 with 2637 viewsblueytheblue

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:35 - May 16 by Ebo

Corbyn didn't bomb anyone or support anyone who bombed civilians - that is a massive newspaper slur the right enjoy wheeling out. Just like Thatcher, Major and Blair dialogue was carried out politically and privately.
It is the past now and Ireland has moved on, so should you.

No.

He just invited Sinn Fein into Parliament weeks after the Brighton bombing. Still, I'm sure you saw the Tory government as fair game...

Now, when Corbyn was arrested in 1986 for his protest at the "show trial" of a guy who committed the Brighton bombings, was he supporting Magee or was he, I dunno,just casually sipping a fair trade Latte hand crafted by the finest marxist Venezuelans and just so happened to get caught up in it, persecuted by fascist police?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:53 - May 16 with 2624 viewsJackTheLad

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:56 - May 16 with 2612 viewsJackTheLad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-16366413

talk about double standards!

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:02 - May 16 with 2601 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tactical voting in Gower on 20:57 - May 16 by thenorthbankbog

There are two problems with the Labour Party Corbyn and Abbott. As an ex serviceman myself anyone from Labour knocks my door they will be told in no uncertain terms to remove themselves from my property.

There again only Byron Davies bothered coming around in the build up to the last election. I did ask a member of the Labour Party why they didn't bother only to be told that the area always votes Labour so there was no need. That bit them on the arse didn't it.

Why would you, an ex serviceman not vote labour? Corbin stood up and voted against another dreadful waste of our brave young men and women in Syria. Isn't that a good thing?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:04 - May 16 with 2597 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:50 - May 16 by blueytheblue

No.

He just invited Sinn Fein into Parliament weeks after the Brighton bombing. Still, I'm sure you saw the Tory government as fair game...

Now, when Corbyn was arrested in 1986 for his protest at the "show trial" of a guy who committed the Brighton bombings, was he supporting Magee or was he, I dunno,just casually sipping a fair trade Latte hand crafted by the finest marxist Venezuelans and just so happened to get caught up in it, persecuted by fascist police?

Not sure why Sinn Fein would need inviting. Gerry Adams was an MP at the time. He could have strolled in at will if he'd wanted.

Poll: Tory leader

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:09 - May 16 with 2587 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:50 - May 16 by JackTheLad

Have a good read of this....

https://medium.com/justpolitical/corbyns-links-to-terrorists-antisemites-and-dic

You are all making assumptions about Corbyn based from stories read/viewed in right wing propaganda media sources, the owners are usually tory lords/viscounts ministers etc it's no conspiracy - do your homework like his supporters have.

Even the Mirror are a Blairite newspaper, so the only real newspaper that is defending him are the 'Morning Star'..

The real terrorist sympathisers are the ones in power right now, the fox hunting, poor hating, disabled benefit cutting toffs who financially support tyrants such as Saudi, Israel and the USA... Who do we sell arms to? Saudi, who do Saudi give those arms to?

Explain this to me then, young fellow. What would possess Corbyn to table a motion in the Commons in September '08 imploring the government " to ensure international solidarity preventing this act of political vandalism" as the Polish authorities were preparing to demolish a Soviet era memorial to Karol Swierczewski?

You may know him better by the cognomen Genaral Walter... so called as he loved to execute prisoners personally with his favourie Walther pistol; an animal responsible for the murder and torture of thousands.

Now you won't see mention of that in any publication aside from Hansard, as far as I'm aware, but I've got a memory like an elephant for things like this. I tell you what, grab yourself a pen, paper, envelope and stamp and ask your great Leader personally about his motivation.

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:11 - May 16 with 2581 viewsJackTheLad

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/oct/16/northernireland.thatcher

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:13 - May 16 with 2575 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Look out it's the Corbyn he's a terrorist brigade.

He killed no one

He got the IRA into politics

Blaire ......what a man he was ,bombed women and children in Iraq just because ....well they lived in Iraq .

Let's all get together and have a group hug .....with our 9/11 friends the Saudi's.

YOU REALLY COUDNT MAKE IT ALL UP .

From votes in Gower to Saudi Arabia .

Magic
[Post edited 16 May 2017 22:21]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:20 - May 16 with 2556 viewssherpajacob

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:50 - May 16 by blueytheblue

No.

1986?

The Guildford 4 were still in jail, As a result of false police evidence.

If you want to open the can of worms that was "fascist" UK policing in the 1980s go ahead.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:23 - May 16 with 2544 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:20 - May 16 by sherpajacob

1986?

The Guildford 4 were still in jail, As a result of false police evidence.

If you want to open the can of worms that was "fascist" UK policing in the 1980s go ahead.

Leave him rant on he's spouted so much sh!t on here this past year he believes what he saying .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:29 - May 16 with 2533 viewsJackTheLad

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:09 - May 16 by Lohengrin

Explain this to me then, young fellow. What would possess Corbyn to table a motion in the Commons in September '08 imploring the government " to ensure international solidarity preventing this act of political vandalism" as the Polish authorities were preparing to demolish a Soviet era memorial to Karol Swierczewski?

You may know him better by the cognomen Genaral Walter... so called as he loved to execute prisoners personally with his favourie Walther pistol; an animal responsible for the murder and torture of thousands.

Now you won't see mention of that in any publication aside from Hansard, as far as I'm aware, but I've got a memory like an elephant for things like this. I tell you what, grab yourself a pen, paper, envelope and stamp and ask your great Leader personally about his motivation.

Can you provide the details of this? It's the first I've heard of it. What about Margaret Thatcher's campaigning for General Pinoche's release and having him stay at Chequers at the taxpayer's expense? On another note, all Historic monuments are of people with two stories. Look at the statue of Bomber Harris in London, for example - a "hero" in the eyes of the establishment, yet a war criminal to the innocent citizens of Germany he took the lives of with his carpet bombing campaigns. History is great for "cherry picking". Wales is filled with historic castles - all preserved by charities and the taxpayer...all built in the name of tyranny and slaughter of the Welsh. But even the Welsh are proud of our historic castles, even if their history is not nice for our citizens.

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:33 - May 16 with 2524 viewsblueytheblue

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:13 - May 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Look out it's the Corbyn he's a terrorist brigade.

He killed no one

He got the IRA into politics

Blaire ......what a man he was ,bombed women and children in Iraq just because ....well they lived in Iraq .

Let's all get together and have a group hug .....with our 9/11 friends the Saudi's.

YOU REALLY COUDNT MAKE IT ALL UP .

From votes in Gower to Saudi Arabia .

Magic
[Post edited 16 May 2017 22:21]

Corbyn got the IRA into politics?

Evidence?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:44 - May 16 with 2512 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:29 - May 16 by JackTheLad

Can you provide the details of this? It's the first I've heard of it. What about Margaret Thatcher's campaigning for General Pinoche's release and having him stay at Chequers at the taxpayer's expense? On another note, all Historic monuments are of people with two stories. Look at the statue of Bomber Harris in London, for example - a "hero" in the eyes of the establishment, yet a war criminal to the innocent citizens of Germany he took the lives of with his carpet bombing campaigns. History is great for "cherry picking". Wales is filled with historic castles - all preserved by charities and the taxpayer...all built in the name of tyranny and slaughter of the Welsh. But even the Welsh are proud of our historic castles, even if their history is not nice for our citizens.

Early Day Motion 1281
Session: 2008-09
Date tabled: 02.04.2009

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:54 - May 16 with 2497 viewsJackTheLad

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:44 - May 16 by Lohengrin

Early Day Motion 1281
Session: 2008-09
Date tabled: 02.04.2009

Thanks for that, I'll try and find as much as I can about it, but to be quite honest seems like more media cherry picking as mentioned before.. I could give so many more, far worse reasons not to vote for the tories.

Karol Swierczewski was a Commander of the 'International Brigades' that fought Francos Facists in Spain and was one of the inspirations for a character in 'Whom the Bell Tolls" ... apparently a Bolshevik and Red Brigade leader and bit of a psychopath... but Mr Corbyn asked for a motion not to have his statue torn down for his services to anti-facism ....

Anything on the points I raised?
[Post edited 16 May 2017 23:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024